<Dojo> Thunderbolt vs Ryosai (504 / 408)

• Sandu Your signature is SOOOOOOO epic, I loved it while reading this thread. :D

Good job on winning Paradise, better luck next time Ryosai. I truly admire that you guys are really on the top of pvp, and even if the "victory cry" might be a bit offensive, I believe pvp needs some rivalry.

• Sandu Your signature is SOOOOOOO epic, I loved it while reading this thread. :D

Good job on winning Paradise, better luck next time Ryosai. I truly admire that you guys are really on the top of pvp, and even if the "victory cry" might be a bit offensive, I believe pvp needs some rivalry.

Hahaha, Tempest is my bro!
    Yeah, they have a good team, maybe with more organization they can win a next time! only time can say ... but for now, the victory (and overwhelming) was ours.

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• ah i dont care, it was so easy for the glamorous ryosai who have guys like flunda dreamer and sendoku, we just show you full proud boys, gears no make difference if you dont have organization, sandu is so much gentile in this topic idk why, in other cases he make jokes and flames like me. RYOSAI YOU PLAY BAD THX FOR DOJO i am realist i never lie

Paz de jesus

peace and barbecue

• ah i dont care, it was so easy for the glamorous ryosai who have guys like flunda dreamer and sendoku, we just show you full proud boys, gears no make difference if you dont have organization, sandu is so much gentile in this topic idk why, in other cases he make jokes and flames like me. RYOSAI YOU PLAY BAD THX FOR DOJO i am realist i never lie

Paz de jesus

peace and barbecue

Funny thing is our gear is not better than yours. We have +9 - +11 most of the times. Same with budokai your members have +13 but still lose every budokai without even killing one of our members =/ Just curious where the organization is in party budo (only 5 members). Only thing I see in party budokai that your members don't know what to do. Either no organization or they just don't listen to the commands they get. Same for scramble you guys are not organized or how do you explain all the struggle every scramble only vs a few of us?

Also yes we have no organization because I want a guild where each member thinks for himself what's the best action he can take. Sure this will fail alot of times but at the end you will get pretty strong members. That's how we have done it until now and that's why we are so strong in budokai. We don't communicate much we just normally talk about random things no commands no strategy talking. Everyone knows exactly what to do, same for scramble.

Yes you won but that does not mean that you are good organized. Yes we were weaker than you but that's all there is. It does not say anything about strategy. Also if you watched the videos you can see at the start we were behind but come back at around 300 points and after that we lost again. Moreover you can see we have literally no cc chars you guys just went mid and spammed aoe kd with aoe confuse. Pretty good classes and really annoying to play against.

P.S. I don't know who you are I also don't want to know it but you are pretty toxic.

Paz de jesus

peace and barbecue

it's you'r Fault if pradise is considered as "Flamer" guilde even if they are bes "PVP" player's ... i'am so sad to see comment's like yours here cuz it have nothing to do here ... ( even if it looks like you'r joking )

• Also yes we have no organization because I want a guild where each member thinks for himself what's the best action he can take. Sure this will fail alot of times but at the end you will get pretty strong members. That's how we have done it until now and that's why we are so strong in budokai. We don't communicate much we just normally talk about random things no commands no strategy talking. Everyone knows exactly what to do, same for scramble.

Look what that got you.

Let me remind you again that you lost with a difference of 100 points ( which is a lot!) while outnumbering the enemy guild by 5, 6 and even 7 players.

If that was not due to strategy ,I don't know what it was. I recommend watching Sendoku vid again and telling me what impact he had on that dojo despite being the cameraman.

If you don't give your player instructions they end up running all over the place without really knowing what to do and last dojo was proof of that, even sendoku himself acknowledges that you guys lack leadership.

Don't fool yourself, You are not leaving your players to themselves to create better individuals, you do it cause you are lazy.

• You are probably the most unfunny person on Forums. Trying so hard but cringing harder.

Wow 100 points was really much like a lot. Actually it is same as the 500 - 70 win. If people afk in dojo war who cares Let them. If they are bad or dont want to play/improve/win then its their own fault. As long as they arent as Toxic as you guys and brag about every little "win" or achievment.

• God, atleast type some proper english before embarasing yourself so hard. I actually have problems reading what you ,sir just vomited.

Because of your writting right now i imagine im talking with a raging,and toxic person who can only smash his keyboard with the face.

Dont embaras your guild so hard, when they worked to win.

Just stay silent and enjoy the win dont be dumb cmon.

• so sendoku is taking over ryosai?

I've never seen compatibility between Sendoku and Ryosai. Sendoku seems like a guy who likes to play in a group and lead in an organized way (even though I do not like his style in which he always has excuses for defeats). In addition, Sendoku hates to lose, while Ryosai's leadership only cares about their favorite members, the rest can lose and nothing changes. While Dreamer and the Ryosai leadership clearly only cares about the party budokai and the other members have to "evolve" alone and without support.

DreameR68
    If you continue like this, it's just going to make things even easier for PARADISE. Do not chew by running with full movespeed equipment with a dragon ball, any random can do this.

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• God, atleast type some proper english before embarasing yourself so hard. I actually have problems reading what you ,sir just vomited.

Because of your writting right now i imagine im talking with a raging,and toxic person who can only smash his keyboard with the face.

Dont embaras your guild so hard, when they worked to win.

Just stay silent and enjoy the win dont be dumb cmon.

He has no obligation to know English since he does not have this language as a mother language, if you really did not understand what he said, you would not know it is a flamme lol.
    He's just disappointed, because like all of us at PARADISE he expected a more fun and difficult fight, now he is urging you (with flamme) to improve, but the words of the Dreamer have left us still disappointed, because nothing will change in this way. :(

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• He has no obligation to know English since he does not have this language as a mother language, if you really did not understand what he said, you would not know it is a flamme lol.
    He's just disappointed, because like all of us at PARADISE he expected a more fun and difficult fight, now he is urging you (with flamme) to improve, but the words of the Dreamer have left us still disappointed, because nothing will change in this way. :(

everything you say is completly irelevant and out of my line of discussion. if he doesent know english he should go onto his representative language section. English is not my first language but atleast i try to be representable enough to make it easier for others to understeand. But i guess everything i say here will get countered by '' we won , we are the best'' .And i think several people pointed his attitude as being inacceptable , but hey atleast he( who is he ?) won.

• everything you say is completly irelevant and out of my line of discussion. if he doesent know english he should go onto his representative language section. English is not my first language but atleast i try to be representable enough to make it easier for others to understeand. But i guess everything i say here will get countered by '' we won , we are the best'' .And i think several people pointed his attitude as being inacceptable , but hey atleast he( who is he ?) won.

If you understand what he said, then it's perfect.
    About who he is: One of the oldest members and key part of my guild, which even values each player, unlike Ryosai who excludes those who are not part of the "group" with the excuse that each one should do just for youself.

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!