<Dojo> Thunderbolt vs Ryosai (504 / 408)

• If you understand what he said, then it's perfect.
    About who he is: One of the oldest members and key part of my guild, which even values each player, unlike Ryosai who excludes those who are not part of the "group" with the excuse that each one should do just for youself.

Aha starting the provocation again? You expect me to include all my 100+ members (half of them joined 1-2 weeks ago) in all of my acitivities? Also I'm regularly talking with over 20 of my members and do alot of tmq cc dungeons. But maybe you just want me to take other people in my party budokai group so you have a chance to win for once?

Who told you that they should do "everything" by themselves? I just said that I hate giving commands not helping others. If you regularly tell a guy what to do he won't improve and will always depend on you. I want my members to take repsonsibility for themselves not to depend on others. Asking for help is normal but they should always do what's the most fun thing for them not the best thing to win in a shitty dojo war where you get only seed (which no ones needs anyway).

But hey better start shit talking about others again because you have nothing else to do. I believe that there should not be someone that gives commands. I believe that each individual should be the leader himself. As I said yes you will fail alot of times but at the end you will have grown up people who can take care for themselves in dbo but also in real life.

I know there are guys in our guild who are disstatisfied because they don't get free aura or get carried in dungeons but that's how it is. It's only 5 weeks since dbog ob started so everyone needs to lvl his own chars needs to get his own gear. You should not expect someone to help you the whole time because then this person will not be one of the top players anymore and he will fall behind pretty hard. Also we did not create this guild to help new players to get better or help people who has less time to get better gear faster. It was to have fun with friend and people who think like us.

As an example if you go to plat you will see everyone just sitting afk on plat and if you attack someone they will cry why do you attack me. This is the case for every guild (paradise is not an exception) but we don't care we will attack everyone because you guys are killing the fun out of this game. Plat is here to fight it's an open pvp not an afk lounge. Same for scramble the only thing you guys are doing is forming alliances with every guild who could win scramble and just dice for wishes. Well good way to get free items but where is the fun? I can't see it. In every scramble you will see only enemy is Ryosai.

P.S. I see it coming again with "Shitty Leader" because we have different opinions how to lead a guild. But that's also another proof that you are still not grown up.

• I read this wall of text and regret bitterly for lost time.
    When I talked about letting each one do what he wanted and depended only on himself I wanted to say "use this as a war strategy is horrible" ... maybe one day losing so much they learn and play well, but by then PARADISE will continue to win.
    About "caring only about your group" I meant that you do not really care about the evolution of the guild, but only about your small group, and this is a fact lol .. What you do is simple: Get together with your friends, excluding others. I'm not saying it's wrong, but this does what Ryosai is: 5 great members and the rest have no idea what to do in the game, and as you said, that way you're going to fail a lot before you can win ... nice of you to know.
    And still about budokai: Just like you do not seem to care about Dojo, we do not care about Budokai, after all what do you get when you're the budokai winner? Fun! The difference between Dojo and Budokai is simple: One is a party content (or solo) and the other is a guild, both only give you what you should give: fun.
    About plat: PARADISE is the owner of the platform, when you want to prove the opposite just call us and we take you from there on any channel you choose.
    On alliances: One of FaZe's leaders has been my personal friend since the TW (Skedar), however, we have played on different servers ... now that we are on the same server logically we would be allies ... and CHAMPIONS is a guild from the same country of origin of the majority of our clan and this facilitated the union. So do not talk like we have allies just to win scramble because it's not the truth. And in fact we do not need our allies to win against you, in our battle PARADISE had a numerical handicap and yet it won with a good points difference, do not forget.

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• If you hate giving commands you can't be a leader and should leave that place to another person, just like that
    Step up as a leader and give commands to your guild in a strategy it's not carrying them or taking them by hand, it's all about being a leader and making your team works the best they could. The members will grow playing like that because they need to learn how to listen and play. A leader it's not someone who leave your subordinates all by themselves claming that will help them to "grow up", a leader, as the name already says, is someone who step up and commands, give instructions and bring outside the best every person has. If you see this as wrong, you can't be a guild leader, can't even be a leader in any place. Someone that leaves everyone all by themselves under his command and make excuses like "i'm helping them to grow up" it's just a coward hiding under his tittle. Sorry.

Yeah, sure, running in DBO Dojos all over the place like headless chickens because they doesn't have a leader will surely make them grow in real life. My God, so much bullshit.

Funny, in the thread you guys made when you beat Undisputed , you claimed to be the top guild but now that you had your ass handed to you the dojo war is useless. Let's see if no one needs it. Maybe Sendoku will start sending whispers to Sned again asking for PARADISE spot like he did before siding with you.

• If you hate giving commands you can't be a leader and should leave that place to another person, just like that
    Step up as a leader and give commands to your guild in a strategy it's not carrying them or taking them by hand, it's all about being a leader and making your team works the best they could. The members will grow playing like that because they need to learn how to listen and play. A leader it's not someone who leave your subordinates all by themselves claming that will help them to "grow up", a leader, as the name already says, is someone who step up and commands, give instructions and bring outside the best every person has. If you see this as wrong, you can't be a guild leader, can't even be a leader in any place. Someone that leaves everyone all by themselves under his command and make excuses like "i'm helping them to grow up" it's just a coward hiding under his tittle. Sorry.

Yeah, sure, running in DBO Dojos all over the place like headless chickens because they doesn't have a leader will surely make them grow in real life. My God, so much bullshit.

Funny, in the thread you guys made when you beat Undisputed , you claimed to be the top guild but now that you had your ass handed to you the dojo war is useless. Let's see if no one needs it. Maybe Sendoku will start sending whispers to Sned again asking for PARADISE spot like he did before siding with you.

Today I understand the reason for Sendoku wanting to lead this guild in battles ... did he succeed?

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• Dreamer just has his own way of thinking and i respect that, yes it does not suit me as i am heavily into teamwork and actually used to kick people for not listening to plans or not caring about dojo war;

I also am someone who cannot view someone else than himself as a leader, might be because of my ego, who knows.

All i know is, i can't let my guild members suffer a loss like that, this was the only time i lost in that fashion and it made me remember why i decided to make my own guild in the first place, if i lose i will be able to fix it, but by being a mere member i do not have this power.

You won this dojo war yea, but Ryosai dominates budokai, which is the actual end game.

• I understand and support you on your journey back with the Suncrushers and I hope your old members who went to ryosai come back with you and I can tell you that by taking away the ego part, we are alike.
    Budokai vs. Dojo: We in PARADISE prefer the content of guilds and not party/solo, years ago (since the TW) that our choice was this. This does not mean that we will not participate in Budokai, we have actually won a few times in retail, but we prefer the Dojo style of play. Budokai is the endgame solo / party Dojo is the endgame for guilds

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• Well there are different types of leaders, same as with your workplace, some senior managers need to controll everything and some will give you as much free space as needed standing there as a back up.

Both ways can succed, while I like the second more for a imo greater development it needs more time and has risks involved.

One can see that on the clear loss you gave us.

I joined after half time passed hoping to turn around the score and was just emberrassed after the end.

Did some gave up to early? Did we have to many new members? Have the leading commands been missing? Are we all lacking experiance compared to you?

Maybe a mixture, but the loss will give every participant of our guild to think what to improve. One even wrote to me the last minutes that he needs to improve on specific topics and some afterwards. That is the result Dreamers Leadership wants to achieve and I personally can live with that embarrassing lost for that effect of a big development.

As for beeing lazy and just having a favorite group, (yeah it is easy for me to talk since I am a part of the group that is referred to) you won't hear any complaints in Ryosai, that he doesn't take care of them. Compared to the guilds I have been before there are way more dungeon runs where the leaders are helping (many even had their base of gear dropped before me, part of the "favorite" group), we don't dice if other need to gear up and we did many ranking battles with parties of our guild who wanting to participate in party budokai.

Same with work one just has to find what works best for him, those who like that leading style will stay, those who don't will go back to Suncrushers

Nevertheless congrats on the dojo it was a fair executed fight

• There are different types of leaders, but it does not matter which type: The leader has a duty to decide which way and to make himself obeyed, it is not a question of type ... it is practically the meaning of the word in the dictionary.
    A defeat can be interpreted in several different ways for different types of people depending on various factors such as age, culture and more ... so the leader must guide which way to go for the best learning / evolution. I'm sorry, but just watching is not being a leader.
    Compared to you group the rest of Ryosei does not get anything, you guys lvl up/gear up toguether like beasts and the rest just no ... note the fact that the small group evolves far more than the rest playing together at crucial moments. It is clear when you are on the enemy side, your group is extremely strong while the rest is below average.
    By far the Sendoku (despite all problems) seems to be a much better leader, this choice seems easy ... unless you are part of the group with "privileges"

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• There are different types of leaders, but it does not matter which type: The leader has a duty to decide which way and to make himself obeyed, it is not a question of type ... it is practically the meaning of the word in the dictionary.
    A defeat can be interpreted in several different ways for different types of people depending on various factors such as age, culture and more ... so the leader must guide which way to go for the best learning / evolution. I'm sorry, but just watching is not being a leader.

Your opinion, shared by many also, I respect that. Won't argue since I understand your point and don't want to change it.

Compared to you group the rest of Ryosei does not get anything, you guys lvl up/gear up toguether like beasts and the rest just no ... note the fact that the small group evolves far more than the rest playing together at crucial moments. It is clear when you are on the enemy side, your group is extremely strong while the rest is below average.

That may look like it, but no. We take good care of our members

Ryosai still is a fresh guild, in pob it was just 5 of us, now many from tw not playing pob returned, many friends joined not knowing each other that well.

Many different members come far in budokai and party budkai, just the final steps are missing.

Often we are the reason they don't come further

Last budokai a party made it to the 2nd round.

Beating Sneds or Weavans Party needs some experience and after 5 or 6 weeks of playing in a team and without a fixed party no one expects to win.

This doesn't mean tho the rest doesn't get anything and we ignore them.

And just because we lvl and gear up fast the first 2 days, doesn't mean we forgett the others the next days and that the others aren't that fast too. Many were geared faster than me, ofc those are just my words.

And compared to us yeah they don't achieve that much, but compared to other guilds I'd say can hold up well in the field of gearing up, lvling and amount of participants in rounds of budokai

Three Examples:

By far the Sendoku (despite all problems) seems to be a much better leader, this choice seems easy ... unless you are part of the group with "privileges"

Your way of thinking is narrow. Let them be. This just a game anyway. Btw gz on the win enjoy it but don't abuse it, be honorable.

• everything you say is completly irelevant and out of my line of discussion. if he doesent know english he should go onto his representative language section. English is not my first language but atleast i try to be representable enough to make it easier for others to understeand. But i guess everything i say here will get countered by '' we won , we are the best'' .And i think several people pointed his attitude as being inacceptable , but hey atleast he( who is he ?) won.

i dont understand you, maybe this is your keyborboard

28056253_191171901643567_6166988332885285787_n.jpg?resize=760%2C356&ssl=1

• Lol, first of all arent you guys trashtalking all the time that you are the best guild?

Second, Why are you trying to be funny with a meme which is 2 Years old you normie.

Btw. Prolapsecringe and Bubbles are proving the point that paradise is Toxic and delusional

toxic maybe but delusional? btw they are 2/120 players.
    Dreamer was the one who tell Ryosai is #1. 8o

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!