What was the one scene in a game that made you love the entire franchise.

• I bought Assassins Creed III in the PS Store because it was on sale for a bargain. The scene that made me absolutely love the franchise was near the end. I had to chase Charles Lee trough the docks and then a burning ship. The music that was being played in the background was called "Trouble in town" and it made that scene to awesome together with was was going on. That made me buy the entire series + their season passes on my PS3. Once i finished all of them i'm even considering yo buy a PS4 console to finish the rest.

• I remember playing this game called "Kingdom Hearts" as a child at my neighbour. The game is a combination of Final Fantasy and Disney. A few years later when I owned a ps2 myself, I saw the game laying in a shelf and begged my mom to buy it. The gameplay, the music and story are amazing! The scene that made me love the whole franchise has to be the one where Sora and Riku leave the island. Two best friend both walking a different road, one the road of light and the other the road to darkness. I am now proud owner of almost every KH game, and even imported some japanese version for both PS2 PS3 and PS4

• I remember playing this game called "Kingdom Hearts" as a child at my neighbour. The game is a combination of Final Fantasy and Disney. A few years later when I owned a ps2 myself, I saw the game laying in a shelf and begged my mom to buy it. The gameplay, the music and story are amazing! The scene that made me love the whole franchise has to be the one where Sora and Riku leave the island. Two best friend both walking a different road, one the road of light and the other the road to darkness. I am now proud owner of almost every KH game, and even imported some japanese version for both PS2 PS3 and PS4

Woah! That is what i call dedication! Amazing.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!