Sobre budokai

• Why do not you make changes in Budokai?

next, the one that already has title budokai is unable to enter so not only they would enter. Giving the chance to other players to get too, this idea is also useful for ccbd title because it is ridiculous that only they have a chance.

Another suggestion would be if the player got titutlo budokai kid can not go again unless he does not have the 1st place, so he can go budokai if he has 2nd and 3rd place.

1st place does not enter. Everyone should have a chance to get it would be more competitive.

I know that this and my idea and opnion, some will like others, no more changes for the better must be thought.

• isn't budokai a tournament? And in a tournament always the best player should win -> WORLD CHAMPION. It should not be something everyone should get just the best of the best.

Agreed. This would devalue the budokai rewards - it would no longer be about "Am I the best this week out of everyone?" and it would be more of a repeated "Am I the best out of everyone who hasn't won?" feeling - this would do the exact opposite of promote competition because it would slowly remove players from the tournament until a level 30 can win the adult tournament using gear from the tier one dragonballs XD

• No, this is still the same thing. of course wins the one that is better, I agree with you plus everyone has to have chances as well, the guy already won budokai and still keeps going, making it impossible for other players to win too and that's what I meant.

beauty the guy has already shown that it is good and quiet, now lets others have the chance too, after he reaches lvl 70 and other story would be the way it is. What I said was basically budokai kid not for the adult.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!