Budo auras should last only till next tournament

• My take on this is a champion is always a champion, but the second and third place winners change so often so you see way too many of those auras in the game. Perhaps the 1st place aura can be permanent and the 2nd and 3rd place auras only last until the next budokai? This would reduce the lag from the dragons while also allowing the champions to show off the fact that they ARE in fact a champion, and I believe it could be a nice compromise.

• well i kinda agree with this its no point having soo many kids running around with the aura that can give lag to people.. its basically hard for some people who have trash pc...

also i would say that the rank system of getting budokai aura should be like:

say you got first place (or second or third place any dosent matter just get the aura) it last 7 days if you win again the first day next week's budokai then your 7 days increase to 14 days and keep increasing until the player stop playing the budokai and lose it after the timer of it runs out

it will basically prove people that they do want to show that they work hard to keep the aura this long and not get the aura easy from kid budokai or whatever budokai issue there was or server issue to give people crashes.. then talk crap ingame about how good they are meanwhile are weak and do not deserve aura to begin with...

• LOL u guys talk about removing the aura like it's so easy, everyone here talking big about making aura 7 days when they can't get 1 aura.

I also cant get the aura i want and trust me i wouldnt even struggle if it was for 7 days. Fk that shiet ,you dont know how much effort and gear takes to beat the top players of this server.

• LOL u guys talk about removing the aura like it's so easy, everyone here talking big about making aura 7 days when they can't get 1 aura.

I also cant get the aura i want and trust me i wouldnt even struggle if it was for 7 days. Fk that shiet ,you dont know how much effort and gear takes to beat the top players of this server.

Mark my words, people gonna cry about CC150 aura too, because "it causes lag".

Exception is, dragon aura has no advantages stat wise, while CC150 aura is by far the best title in the entire game.

Oh I know the answer!!! Let's make CC150 aura last only for 24 hours. (: /s

• Maybe keep Title forever, but remove Dragons after a week? We will know who won budokai + who won last one.

watch the tournament, is easier to know who won this week and who didnt lol. seriously asking for such a stupid change out of a stupid reason sorry to say this,but after you got first place aura please tell me how good you will feel knowing next week is gone,knowing this week you will also need to struggle hard as fk just to get another time aura.

My suggestion will be to remove the kid aura from players that make lv 30. Alot of people walking with aura are with the kid aura's which is fairly easy to get since +15 items are 50kk not 500kk

• Mark my words, people gonna cry about CC150 aura too, because "it causes lag".

Exception is, dragon aura has no advantages stat wise, while CC150 aura is by far the best title in the entire game.

Oh I know the answer!!! Let's make CC150 aura last only for 24 hours. (: /s

very funny smh

budokai is taken under as a event for each week basically soo having timer on the aura would be usefull

meanwhile ccbd is just 24-7 spam if you are up to the challenge but yeah also pretty sure most people who get easy aura from budokai wont get aura from ccbd ^^ without pay their way to get carried some wont happend lol

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!