Token Shop Item Prices

• Do you think the Token shop item prices should be changed? 95

The result is only visible to the participants.

I personally believe that the price of certain Token shop items are way too high. For example 1,500 tokens for a 100k LP/EP auto-pot is just ridiculous. I think a more reasonable price for a 100k auto-pot would be 1,000 tokens. As for the xp boosts I'm not really bothered with the prices too much considering how much it speeds up your progress, although it's definitely a good incentive to afk more. I'm also unhappy about the prices placed on the permanent Z20-24, I think the price on the Z20 should be 2k tokens while the Z24 costs 2.4k. Aside from those 4 items I don't really see any big issues regarding the prices of the Token shop items.

To clarify further I don't believe there's anything wrong with players who AFK for tokens, my suggestions are meant to prevent players from abusing alts for Tokens. From what I can understand from recent updates Daneos has attempted to stop alt abusers, so I thought these suggestions might possibly interest him.

Possible Arguments:

A) If Daneos lowered the prices of the Token shop items, it would just make it easier for players with 20k tokens to buy xp boosts, stones, etc.

- Regardless of whether or not the price of the Token shop items is low or high there will always be players who cheat the system have afk with 20 alternate accounts. Although Daneos has found a way to counter this by lowering the amount of tokens you gain depending on your level, the damage has already been done. Unless you want Daneos to reset everyone's tokens, nothing will be done about the accounts that already have 20k+ tokens. If anything the unfair prices will only encourage more players to do the exact same thing in order to have a fighting chance against their opponents.

B) The Token shop was made to make players afk.

- No, I disagree with that notion. I believe the Token shop's original purpose was to reward players who invest the players who invest a lot of time into the game on a daily basis. Of course that degraded to players AFKing during the nights.

C) These price suggestions hardly make a difference

- If you have a valid argument on how Daneos should go about changing the Token shop than by all means state your mind in a reply. I'd love to hear your opinion on the matter as I too believe that Daneos should change the price on the Token shop items.

• Sorry, but what a useless vote?!

This game allow multiaccount. And I'm still against it!

Nothing more to say :)

Just as an information he can't forbid multiclient. There are alot of ways to do multiclient like sandbox or a virtual machine like in the good old times (tw). He can't also check for ip because two different people in the same house have the same ip.

• Just as an information he can't forbid multiclient. There are alot of ways to do multiclient like sandbox or a virtual machine like in the good old times (tw). He can't also check for ip because two different people in the same house have the same ip.

Still he can add AFK check, kick out those AFK chars around towns and it existed before but it is up to him and I doubt he will add that.

Still prices of auto pots, exp pots needs to go down it is joke...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Sorry, but what a useless vote?!

This game allow multiaccount. And I'm still against it!

Nothing more to say :)

Yo , i will explain u why we need that multi account to grind in this game " correctly " u need and alt buffer or healer or poko . + a AOE damage char or a tank ..

Grinding is by far the best solution to make zenie's (at least for mee ) cuz u can get items / stones / sell to marchands ... give mee one just one answer to this question , why auto pot's shouldn't bee an ugly item ? all classe's should have auto popo's ..

i'am an actif player i made my poko 3 days after OB started i'am online like at least 6 h day i still need one z24 how is this even possible ?

note : all tokens i got have gone in z24

• atleast change autopots.

I played 20 ish ranked battles in which i won altmost all because my oponent had low gear,BUT in this games i consumed altmost a full 500.000 red pot. I mean cmon. And i wasnt even using it everymatch due to winning from 1 shots.And then guess what i went to AH to buy some because i was about to run out,but HEY there is NONE in the AH.Its the 3 rd day that i try to find a damn red pot no matter the price and i cant.

1500 tokens i think is the price for a S autopot which will last => 13k hp and im using 1 per round thats 26k hp=1 ranked match,meaning the S potion will run out in 100/26=3.8. But let's say we dont use 1 in each match so thats roughly 5 ranked matches with 1 S autopot.

1500 tokens can be made in 37.4 Hours. And i currently have just 1 max level char so that means even if tradable i cant make more.

So without using anything from token shop i can play 5 -ish ranked matches once 2 days IF i keep my laptop NON-STOP on.

And that was a calculus made for my human now imagine a namek with 20k hp who wont win rounds by 1shoting oponent.

Fun right Daneos ?

ps: they are a must, please people who will quote this post saying , ''you can play ranked without autopot'' you are the kind that dont play to win or have imposible good items and you dont need autopot.

Suggestions: i find it fair that such a punny potion should be 300 tokens. As this is a private server not an official.

Another reason for this is that the game is already p2w, nobody cant denie it, atleast give us the comfort of the token shop.

Also in tw i had dozens several pots from drops. And i didnt cash anything.So why is on this private server even harder to get ?

• can you go afk and leave your character farming tokens? if you can, I think items are too cheap.

I believe I've already counter argued your point on Point A.

Regardless of whether or not the price of the Token shop items is low or high there will always be players who cheat the system have afk with 20 alternate accounts. If anything the unfair prices will only encourage more players to do the exact same thing in order to have a fighting chance against their opponents.

Just to clarify I specifically mean this part of point A.

• Imo only the boost prices needs a change.
    Cuz rn if a lvl 10 would want to buy a lvl 1-30 200% boost while getting 1-3 tokens / 10 mins. Ye u can imagine hw long would that take. LMao.
    In general u can reach the max lvl cap before ur able to buy the 200% exp boosts witch is bs imo.

• Yo , i will explain u why we need that multi account to grind in this game " correctly " u need and alt buffer or healer or poko . + a AOE damage char or a tank ..

Grinding is by far the best solution to make zenie's (at least for mee ) cuz u can get items / stones / sell to marchands ... give mee one just one answer to this question , why auto pot's shouldn't bee an ugly item ? all classe's should have auto popo's ..

i'am an actif player i made my poko 3 days after OB started i'am online like at least 6 h day i still need one z24 how is this even possible ?

no need to explain it to him basically that been told long time ago and he still against it soo yeah let him enjoy a game where multi clients is possible :V

• please let use buy stones for 10 tokens and the token shop is still missing u70 stones so it should be added soon i would also like to get 10k tokens at start so i will be able to skip grind and cash shop.

Token shop is something like bonus for players who are active, you can buy stones, expscrolls and z24 because the staff are glad and gentle and you guys still want more, and bother about this again, token shop is not SOCIAL SUPPORT AKA CARITAS.
    Token shop should be removed im not fan of giving free stuff to humans because later they want more and more, they think that its entitled to them, this game has no obligation to fund you stuff for free.

• please let use buy stones for 10 tokens and the token shop is still missing u70 stones so it should be added soon i would also like to get 10k tokens at start so i will be able to skip grind and cash shop.

Token shop is something like bonus for players who are active, you can buy stones, expscrolls and z24 because the staff are glad and gentle and you guys still want more, and bother about this again, token shop is not SOCIAL SUPPORT AKA CARITAS.
    Token shop should be removed im not fan of giving free stuff to humans because later they want more and more, they think that its entitled to them, this game has no obligation to fund you stuff for free.

latest?cb=20160427223354&path-prefix=es

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • The Event boss can give 600 or 1000 tokens if u contribute with something xdd this can motive the players to kill ALL boss instead 1 (for the quest)

Sorry for my taco taco english but i wanted say this

best should bee 200 for lvl 60 boss and 300 for lvl 50 boss ( there is alot bosse's) great idea agree with you ^^ !!

• Okay, I see my friends are here to talk again...

Just as an information he can't forbid multiclient. There are alot of ways to do multiclient like sandbox or a virtual machine like in the good old times (tw). He can't also check for ip because two different people in the same house have the same ip.

Why he cant? (btw. who is this "HE"?!) And ofc he could. He could make a rule against it. After that, good (and with honor!) players like me would report all these (most time) clanless majins. Normaly the stay in citys or Q checkpoints, rly ez to find.

Anyway interesting that you talk about sandbox or virtual machine options ;)

Yo , i will explain u why we need that multi account to grind in this game " correctly " u need and alt buffer or healer or poko . + a AOE damage char or a tank ..

You don't have to...dude ;) I see the reasons why you have to. But I said already to another thread: If THAT would be a option by the devs....

Why it isnt possible to play 2 chars with 1 account?

Why are no "mass buffer" NPCs at every point?

Why is every class not able to buff himself as powerful?

no need to explain it to him basically that been told long time ago and he still against it soo yeah let him enjoy a game where multi clients is possible :V

Long time ago? A month ago...what a long time ;)

And I still wait 4 your arguments. But this time, I just give you just one: Call me ONE! succesful mmorpg where multiaccount is allowed?! :)

Anyway, back to the topic:

My real problem is - all these casual votes!

We have already more DB Hunt days!

We get super armor or better from NORMAL mobs!

Now this topic here! Or this one RE: <POLL>Kaioken 5% Attackspeed first use

Or maybe we should talk about this...okay sry, dont find it directly. But the topic about more budokais in the week...

What is the next vote? Delete all other U-stones, cause we only need 70er versions? So that even lvl1 chars could farm stones?!

I'm the only one who see how damn ez casual this game become?!

This is Dragonball, a game with honor and strength! Normally... :(

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!