Token Shop Item Prices

• Okay, I see my friends are here to talk again...

Why he cant? (btw. who is this "HE"?!) And ofc he could. He could make a rule against it. After that, good (and with honor!) players like me would report all these (most time) clanless majins. Normaly the stay in citys or Q checkpoints, rly ez to find.

Anyway interesting that you talk about sandbox or virtual machine options ;)

Hahaha this one just made laugh

Quote from Hodor

You don't have to...dude ;) I see the reasons why you have to. But I said already to another thread: If THAT would be a option by the devs....

Why it isnt possible to play 2 chars with 1 account?

Why are no "mass buffer" NPCs at every point?

Why is every class not able to buff himself as powerful?

1. Because that is not possible in any way, when you log into your account, you retrieve information from the data base, so it's a task that updates the records from the account in fact in a continuous manner, so you can't update different tuples from the same record in parallel, you must do it in whole. So i explain myself in an easy analogy, think of your account as your body, and your characters as your limbs, when you log and retrieve the records from your account your whole body starts travelling to a river, but if you want to do what you're asking (loging 2 different chars from the same account at the time) is like taking your arm and throw it on a different river with an unknown direction than the rest of your body (with this example i try to explain that you will not have the whole body again together, that mean your account stop existing as one with your all characters because of corruption in the data)

2. Because what is the purpose of buffer classes then?

3. Same answer as above

Quote from Hodor

Long time ago? A month ago...what a long time ;)

And I still wait 4 your arguments. But this time, I just give you just one: Call me ONE! succesful mmorpg where multiaccount is allowed?! :)

Just one? Okay, i will tell you just one ... Dofus, simple ;)

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • Quote from Hodor

Why he cant? (btw. who is this "HE"?!) And ofc he could. He could make a rule against it. After that, good (and with honor!) players like me would report all these (most time) clanless majins. Normaly the stay in citys or Q checkpoints, rly ez to find.

Anyway interesting that you talk about sandbox or virtual machine options

hmm maybe because you can't ban anyone without proof. Yes there could be an afk buffer but maybe it is a second pc or notebook. Also most of the communiy wants multi client. So why remove it? Because you don't like it?

RIP

• Long time ago? A month ago...what a long time ;)

And I still wait 4 your arguments. But this time, I just give you just one: Call me ONE! succesful mmorpg where multiaccount is allowed?! :)

SMH

1. We are playing PRIVATE SERVER all types of PRIVATE SERVER gives access to Multi Clients its up to the dev..

2. Usually Multi Clients is not allowed to use in mmorpg but do the dev's from those games care??? NO cause people already using Multi Clients on games with a third party software and its basically possible i have done that in tera - blade and soul - and some other mmorpg games the dev's wont do a shit since they can't track people who use it instantly...

3. for starter kid like yourself should know that WE ARE PLAYING ON PRIVATE SERVER whatever you been playing before dbog says 0 meaning here

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!