GIVE BACK BROKEN OPTION

• Come on humans the upgrade system is too easy now, you can easy upgrade +9/+12 gear without any problems, you don't even need white stones, you can see every day ppl who upgrade items +14 and +15.

the end game will be fast with this rate.

+12 gear in tw/hk was already god tier and with +15 you was fakin alien.

these stones dropping like crazy you can drop easy about 3-5 stones in 1h of grind, the idea of increase drop rate was good but removing broken option is mistake, look at market here are tons of white stones.

the broken option was here for keep balance.

#EDIT

• COME ON HUMANS THE UPGRADE SYSTEM IS TOO EASY NOW, YOU CAN EASY UPGRADE +9/+12 GEAR WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS, YOU DON'T EVEN NEED WHITE STONES, YOU CAN SEE EVERY DAY PPL WHO UPGRADE ITEMS +14 AND +15.
    THE END GAME WILL BE FAST WITH THIS RATE.
    +12 GEAR IN TW/HK WAS ALREADY GOD TIER AND WITH +15 YOU WAS FAKIN ALIEN.
    THESE STONES DROPPING LIKE CRAZY YOU CAN DROP EASY ABOUT 3-5 STONES IN 1H OF GRIND, THE IDEA OF INCREASE DROP RATE WAS GOOD BUT REMOVING BROKEN OPTION IS MISTAKE, LOOK AT MARKET HERE ARE TONS OF WHITE STONES.
    THE BROKEN OPTION WAS HERE FOR KEEP BALANCE.

You can't compare this system to TW because only chinese were able to cash and were the only ones with white stones most of the time

• I'm also for the broke option. You drop stones way to easy. Literally you drop around 5-10 U55 white in 1h if you farm properly. Also if you look in the game you see everday multiple people upgrading +13 +14 lv 55 stuff. It's stupid.

Another reason is that after some time no one goes farming anymore because items can't break so no new items needed.

• You can't compare this system to TW because only chinese were able to cash and were the only ones with white stones most of the time

yeah f2p players were not able to get white stones for sure, but still everyone playeed it any many froeigners were able to mach chinese.

So you won b4 by just upgrading your gear and not by actual skill? Sad

well i never saw any budokai winner with gear +6 i also never saw any players in high cc floor with gear +6 so im not sure about which skill youre talk about...

• I agree. Would like to see break option too! This way white stones will be more worth. People who are ok by not going too high in upgrades to farm, could make money this way.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• You do not think about the repercussions that this implies.

Let's say they put stones back in cash shop the only way you can get white stones is to cash alot. Even then you will only get 1-2. So at the end it will be more farming then just using stones. Or lower upgrades which will make this game more fun because there will be always space to improve.

The game is in open beta since 5-6 weeks and lv 55 cap is here since 7 days and look at the guys alot of people have already 55 +14 +13. That's stupid.

• I thought the point was giving zeni/token hoarders something to burn their currencies on, getting your stuff upgraded is what makes most zeni circulate. The break feature should make a come back. While I start selling punching sandbags irl and make a profit out of the decision.

If the crabgrass isn't cut at its roots it will keep growing back.

Edited once, last by Ebon ().

• I'm against reverting it, because it's just not all about upgrading it. You either have to craft the gear (which takes a lot of zeni higher up you go) or drop the right TMQ gear (this could require boxing it). Yeah boxes can be farmed thanks to boss event, but it's still going to take a lot of time. I'm sure people don't want to see their gear they spent hours, days, etc getting the right effects lost while upgrading.

Also I wasted thousands of tokens and loads of AFK time on TMQ3 pants that I can't get past +10, so it's not as easy as you guys think.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!