GIVE BACK BROKEN OPTION

• Too easy? You came here to complain? If they would add broken thing, then cashers would have a full advantage of non-cashers and destroy them. There is no point of adding such a thing, all they need to do is fix token system and most of the problems are fixed, since these +12 are from tokens shop. I would totally recommend to remove stones from token shop, if not then game will always be RNG.

Break option is needed. Hate it as much as you want but no one can deny the fact that it kept the ingame economy in balance. Having +10 back then was dope af. +12, you were king. +15...a GOD and ppl went out of your way xD

Now +12...ppl laugh at you hahahaha

Cashers can't have full advantage over f2p cuz white stones drop here in DBOG. Back in DBO cashers had the advantage. Just don't add stones into cash shop and done. It's balanced for everyone cuz you have to drop it. Rich cashers can buy and f2p can make some money. Win-Win.

Most of the +12 or more being from token shop is true. But for stuff below 60. There are many weapons and sh*t lvl 60 +12 or more. Also token shop? Don't think so. Stone drop got increased. White stones drop too! And no break option. Only thing to fear is hitting break and downgrade. To me that is nothing cuz i can fall back from +12 to +9 but then again can go back to +12. Got white stones and many other stones. Back in old DBO that was not what i went through to get +10 sh*t xD

I agree on removing the stones from token shop. We get some in a few quests. That's enough in my opinion.

Break is needed. Look at the ingame Economy right now. Tons of stuff +10 or higher. Cashing ppl make good money by selling sh*t like z24/32 or kid clock etc. F2P have a harder time to earn money cuz the sh*t they drop ain't worth sh*t. They have to upgrade it to like +8 or more to make a little money.

AH is full of tons of sh*t with high upgrades. Server is full of sh*t!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I think you have to see this post. And don't worry, it's human to be wrong, you can change your mind. :)

Very fair system yall want to make it more difficult DD:

• I think you have to see this post. And don't worry, it's human to be wrong, you can change your mind. :)

Wonder if you would change your mind if i had recorded my attempt back in POB before stone drops got increased.

Had Staff with sh*t effect +6. Used like 15 boxes and got 26% atk speed. Then hit a purple stone on it without white stone and had it +9. Then i just did it again 2 seconds later. And ended up at +12. No white stone used. Sooooo...what now? xD

Is it hard cuz of the video in which he got raped by RNG gamble or is it easy cuz i got to +12 easy af? :saint:

Who's in the right now? You or me?

I saw the video. Upgrading in DBO is pure gamble. You can use 3 purples and get f*cked and fall from +12 aaall the way back to +4 or you can use one purple and go up to +15. Some fail (as shown in the video) and some others pull it off.

I also lost about 18 purples and 40+ red stones by trying to get my DW claws higher than +10. Got f*cked and ended up at +10 again. A little later i upgraded plasma drum to +13 with 3 purples. Sh*t happens :whistling:

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• Nobody is right or wrong. It's luck, simple luck. The truth, it's good that you have this kind of results when you upgrade your gear. but it does not mean that everyone does the same. This factor is very subjective.

So look, if there are many players like you who are lucky, and many others who do not, we can say that it is balanced. so I do not see the need to make this system harder. But it is not necessary to make it easier too. It is correct as it is.

:):)

• Upgrade system needs to be changed.

It needs to be more rewarding than RNG shit as it is now.

About broken part, it can simply be added with timer as with tickets, soon you hit +13, +14, +15 you get 1 month timer that will delete your gear soon it expire, then there will be no problem with OP gear and shits.

Another thing, upgrade system needs to be RNG free, we can simply instead of white stone add other stuffs that can be added in TMQ,UD,BID's or even world map that is needed to use with stones to get higher than +10 gear and upgrading without it, shouldn't be possible.

Maybe even craft materials and craft it too would be cool to see and upgrading above +10 will always be +1 and not higher.

Soo for example, upgrading gear with "rare ore (can be anything) " that will drop from UD Bosses and you need 100 of them and 1 stone.

People would farm UD's and while BID's (yea even BID 1) would have bit higher chance of doing soo and BID's would drop brown boxes too, that is 50% chance to drop 1 brown box and 10% to drop dogi ball from boss.

In any MMO Ultimate Dungeons UD and BID are used to get gears, craft materials and upgrade materials.

Now with enough UD spam you should obtain enough upgrade materials to raise your gear higher than +10 or +12 and with brown boxes you could get close enough stats you desire and then you could focus on getting CCBD Gears or in higher cap ultimate titles/auras to finish your PVE campaign.

Another thing, take example of some UD's where you need to pull ladder, unlock stuffs, bosses heal and etc, CCBD should be based like that too.

To be interesting, more team play and mind based soo that isn't boring to do it and ofc floors with mobs should be easy to handle since that is boring af part.

PS: With this upgrading system, you will work hard, get your gears +12, for budo raise them higher and you will always need them, since soon you hit +13 or above, you will need to craft/farm/buy another +0 gear with stats you want and get it +12 too before you raise your gear above +12, you don't want to end up gearless.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I think it's a good idea. Maybe 50% for brown boxes could be 30% and 5% for dogi balls. But as for the Broken option, I do not really agree, but it's maybe because I didn't understand the whole idea.

You are saying that if we get a "+13 or more" on the equipment, a timer will be activated that will tell you when your gear is going to be reduced to +0 ??

So it will be +15 just for 1 month? umm... if that so, idk about this...maybe it will works cuz, there is not going to be +15 in sale, just +12 gear. And that can help the economy of the game.

But anyway, I really like the idea of getting hundreds of stones to ensure a +15 that only risk everything to an RNG and get nothing.

• Jajajajaja No. If you want some like that drop your items when the broken appears.

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• Won't be reduced, it will be gone, removed from game.

You will need to buy another gear.

Now think about it, if it is CCBD gear or Bacterian weapons, you will again need tons of brown boxes, stones and craft material.

No one will rage with this upgrading system and everyone will be decent upgraded in PVE or PVP and OP upgraded for short time.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Won't be reduced, it will be gone, removed from game.

You will need to buy another gear.

Now think about it, if it is CCBD gear or Bacterian weapons, you will again need tons of brown boxes, stones and craft material.

No one will rage with this upgrading system and everyone will be decent upgraded in PVE or PVP and OP upgraded for short time.

I think that is a bit excessive. I think it would be enough if it stays at +0. because as we know, it is not the same to feed Stones to farmear CCBD and more referring to the brown boxes.

But as I said, I agree with you in everything except that part.

• I think that is a bit excessive. I think it would be enough if it stays at +0. because as we know, it is not the same to feed Stones to farmear CCBD and more referring to the brown boxes.

But as I said, I agree with you in everything except that part.

Think about it, if upgraded items ain't gone, use of brown boxes, new items and even stones won't be needed.

With this option, you will always need new items to box ( Legendary ofc), stones and upgrading materials to upgrade.

What we get with this:

1. price of weapons, armors with max stats +0 will be decent

2. price of white stones, regular and advanced stones mostly will be high

3. price of boxes, dogi balls and upgrading materials beside stones that farmers can get from UD/BID will be decent

Soo all in all, there will be always something to sell.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• please stop this suggestions .. all of you have to realize and accept 1 fact!

a game with a cash shop, with items which are tradeable for zeni/gold/ingame money or whatever is always pay-to-win.

there are addicted cashers who donated 5.000€ or even more, such people will always get OP items even with broken option.

sorry but bring back the broken option is the worst idea i have ever seen on this forum!

i know you get mad cause you see too much +15 messages but you just have to accept cashers will get their upgrades easy,

if they have no other hobby´s and wish to spend their whole money on a privat server let them do,idc.

the upgrade system is hard enough but if you have almost endless zeni and buy like 1k stones yeah it gonna be easy, but imagine you have to farm all that stones, imagine stones are bind to your char, +15 would be freaking impossible!!!

its the cash shop which makes upgrades easy and not the system himself!

and there is no way to change that( except remove whole cash shop) but thats not possible the server need donations to stay alive.

• but....there was cash shop back then too...and you didn't see many +15's whith break option there?

Back then stones were in cash shop too which ofc gave cashers a huge advantage. But here it's not the case. Cashers don't get stones from cash shop. They get other sh*t to sell, make zeni, and then buy stones from players. Which is alright. In old DBO f2p suffered. Now it's not the case. F2P can get +12 items here too..or more. Back in old DBO this was billion times harder than it is here in DBOG

We have a lot of +15 because:

-No break option. Since things don't disappear anymore, server is full of sh*t. And price is dropping. You wanna make money? Cash for kid clock etc. and sell for zeni. Got good item to sell? Upgrade to at least +10 to make a little bit money.

-Stone drop increased. People farm more since stone droprate got increased. Also here are far more ppl who do farming than back in old DBO in general.

-You can drop white stones. THIS alone is already a reason why we have so many +15 stuff. Back in old game cashers had the upper hand cuz they got white stones from cash shope while f2p couldn't farm them. Either buy from a player for some zeni or cash yourself. Ofc it's dope that Daneos made it possible for f2p ppl to get white stones.

Combining what i listed is why there are tons of stuff with +10 or more. In old DBO it was not like that. And i liked it better tbh. Was always room to get better. Here you get things easy and then you're bored.

People are literally not afraid to keep upgrading.

Lots of stones + white stone drop + break option gone = a lot of high upgraded stuff. Easy.

Only fear is upgrading without white stone and hitting break just to get downgraded. LMAO. That sh*t ain't holding anyone back. Also Upgrading is pure gamble. One player has +6 glove and is using a purple, ends up at +9. Another player does the same and gets +1 or fails. Same for higher upgrades. Upgrading +12 stuff i can end up higher or get downgraded. Everyone has the same chances since it's literally luck.

Only solution i see is:

-Bring back Break option.

-Decrease stone drop rate, especially white stones, to make it harder to upgrade in general for everyone! Lots of ppl will hate this. I understand why. But it's needed.

-No stones in cash shop. Gotta keep that. With harder drop rate for stones, especially white stones, everyone is equal.

Ofc cashers will have the advantage to make money with cash shop items to buy stones from players and end up having a lot. BUT this will be up to every single player, wether they wanna sell the stones to make good money (cuz drop rate got decreased = stones more worth) or not and use it for their own. If they decide to sell, they can save up enough money to also buy from another player to upgrade their own stuff. And this will keep on going like domino stones fall. :D

Wanna have it like back in old DBO where getting to +12 was hard af. Having +10 was dope already. And +15, ppl went out of your way. Here having +12 means nothing. People always ask "why not +15?" xD

And once again, i understand why ppl wanna keep things the way they are. I get it! But you all don't get that the game gets lame af with that. People get things they want waaaaay too fast here. Especially when it comes to right effects. Those damn boxes might help DBOG to keep ppl cashing but it f*cks the game itself. Hated them when they were added in old DBO too. I remember dropping 24-26% speed weaps in Papaya. Here this is not possible cuz ppl here get motivated to box their way through the damn game. Dropped one item that got close to max. effect tho (back in POB). But i farmed waaay to hard. Literally started last year in August and in POB i only had one drop that got close to max. effect. And i farmed for hours every damn day. This is just wrong man!

This game needs to get waaay harder instead of making things easier.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

Edited 2 times, last by SumTingWong ().

• Thought this thread had died a little while ago. More rng in rng is beyond rational thinking because it just simply wouldn't change much. Seriously, sometimes I wonder if it's some sort of new humor of dbog people throwing random ideas. Vanquish the rng and rework the system completely, come up with something that would be both time consuming and rewarding, as equal as possible. Highly upgraded items don't even get to shine in public auction houses in proper mmos anyway, players work for it on their own (just a small tip). That's how you work from here.

Work toward the future, not the past. As if bringing old wreckage over and over is going to light the game. Besides, rumors say that the white house of dbog is working on similar things on their own, no surprise if they don't pay attention to same poor suggestions. New ideas dearest citizens of dbog, new ideas..

• I agree with you Prometheus . And i agree with others who say Upgrade System needs to be changed. It has to be exactly like Prometheus wrote. Gotta get changed to something where you get rewarded over time. And no, not talking about 1-3 weeks time here.

Problem is, i haven't seen a good one that makes sure that ppl don't get higher upgrades fast. And i read almost everything when somone made a suggestion for Upgrade System. Wrote what i think into those Threads cuz i always saw a flaw in them. Good intentions, put in some thought there BUT simply not good when you add "time" into those suggestions. People tend to forget to think ahead before making a suggestion. All the suggestions made so far just guaranteed too many high upgraded things after a short while.

Hope the Team comes up with something. Don't have too much hope tbh....but i hope i am wrong and Upgrade System gets changed into something better...like Prometheus described xD

Prometheus you go do something dude hhahahaha :thumbup:

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• I'm just glad that there's people with common thoughts, but I am most certain that the ministry of excelsior knowledge here wouldn't even care to at least consider what I've got to say, which I'm fine with btw. Furthermore, I haven't touched this game in months, so I limit myself to sharing some thoughts wherever I feel is necessary. I'm still quite well aware of the situation of the game though.

I suppose the new client will reveal whatever the "marvelous team" has to offer, so I personally don't feel like my input is even remotely relevant to them, So as long as they don't remove my posts, I got no complains.

Cheers mates.

giphy.gif

• the time aspect for any upgrade system can resolve with a counter flag under the gear it self. -increase the counter when attemp to upgrade, decrease "%upgrade" or "%chantes to uprgade" (depending the system you are using) when that flag is increased.

A new fresh weapon with 0 flags will be more expensive than a old weapon with a hight lv flag.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!