GIVE BACK BROKEN OPTION

• Its not too late for anything because its just lvl 55 cap, and you don't understand what i'm talking about.

i understand but u dont watch the other aspect there are possible to balnance it. and i say its to late becouse at the start there was u70s and brown boxes x50 in wagu and pretty easy to get them. and it was also possible to craft lv 70 gear / weapons. i think u know the rest of the story. get rdy for the cap of the cap :thumbup:

• This is the 2nd most clever suggestion i've ever seen, if you think about it "Broken" would bring more logic to this game:

Right NOW:

- Items being massively created (More items, good stats)

- Low price for item's with good stats.

With broken:

- Items getting created and destroyed (Balance)

- High price for item's with good stats

- Farming an item with good stat would make more sense

- A lot of white stones will be used

In Taiwan, items +0 with max stats were expenssive and rare today you can get a fully maxed set/weapons with a low price,

Only the (+) matter.

It will be hard but fun at the same time.

I would suggest the same thing for dogi's and dogi balls.

• people complaining about the broken option while classes are still bug and broken, I can't believe GM's are actually entertaining this. IT way to late implement something like this now for various reason all those reason being the dbog staff fault.

you guy are also forgetting this buggy game is a private server. using that excessive Korean mmo type of grinding will kill this game faster then you know it.

if ain't broke don't try and it fix it.

• people complaining about the broken option while classes are still bug and broken, I can't believe GM's are actually entertaining this. IT way to late implement something like this now for various reason all those reason being the dbog staff fault.

you guy are also forgetting this buggy game is a private server. using that excessive Korean mmo type of grinding will kill this game faster then you know it.

But it is broke. It breaks the economy on dbo. If you see on a daily basis people upgrading best gear for this lvl cap to +13 +14 that you should also know that something is wrong. Also without the broke option no one will farm tmq or any dungeon for armor / weapon in the future.

• so many ppl like me dont have huge time for grind/farm all day long so i prefer to stay with no broken, why the game needs to be harder? Just for cashers feed their egos against non casher players?

I agree...not everyone has 12h a day just to be competitive with OP cashers who wanna take a chance in order to separate themselves from the rest....oh and since when was 2.5% chance or something to get +15 easy?

• But it is broke. It breaks the economy on dbo. If you see on a daily basis people upgrading best gear for this lvl cap to +13 +14 that you should also know that something is wrong. Also without the broke option no one will farm tmq or any dungeon for armor / weapon in the future.

No one will farm either way. This game is honestly boring as shit and way too RNG reliant, which for the average people isn't that great, It's rather easy for you to say that considering how hard you no life DBO and cash/token farms so don't open your mouth.

Yeah you forgot the part where the game will become even more brown box reliant that it already, you also forgot about all the people that are gonna ragequit because unlike DBOTW, because they aren't asian players who'd let themselves be screwed over by this terrible design choice.

Your shit may looks good on paper (in your opinion), but the truth is it's only gonna widen the f2p / cashers gap even further than right now.

- Items getting created and destroyed (Balance)

Don't know what you're on about with this suggestion because a game just doesn't need that ? You act as if every damn items was worth a thing which isn't the case at all.

- High price for item's with good stats / In Taiwan, items +0 with max stats were expenssive and rare today you can get a fully maxed set/weapons with a low price,

Explain to me why having max stats items be affordable is a bad thing ? And affordable is a funny word, last time I recall a max stats item was (let's say 19% PCDMG Lv45 Gloves) was about 45kk, this is a huge price for a f2p player. That's basically about 30h of grind at lvl 45 cap, and with your suggestions all these hours would be put to waste and that's just for gloves.

- Farming an item with good stat would make more sense

Except it's already the case and people do that ? Even because getting an item with good stat is so ridiculously hard (rng is fun btw) people are forced to box for a chance at getting something good ?

- A lot of white stones will be used

It's already the case, let's not forget that one guy's video who had 100 Purple / White Stones and didn't get past +13.

- It will be hard but fun at the same time.

How about you get off the GM team ? Any MMO that has the potential to destroy an item is completely stupid. You don't reward players efforts by having them gamble a rare item just for the sake of "fun", it's not fun and if you think so then you're delusional.

It's funny to me that the only people who are okay with this are nolife cashers who get all the time in their hands to play and grind. Surprise surprise that the braindead people would be the one to cash right?

• But it is broke. It breaks the economy on dbo. If you see on a daily basis people upgrading best gear for this lvl cap to +13 +14 that you should also know that something is wrong. Also without the broke option no one will farm tmq or any dungeon for armor / weapon in the future.

that because of token shop but in 70 cap it won't much of a problem anymore because you can't get endless stones from token shop. I don't know about you guys but all those +13 +14 just mean more there going to be more competition in end game for budokai, scramble, dojo war and even platform wars. I think it okay because certain party and guilds that are currently dominating budokai, dojo war, scramble or w.e will have to keep grinding and progressing maybe even make new strategies to keep that sort of domination or control. That what I see when I see all those upgrade global messages plus most of them might be trash at the game aswell so it doesn't faze me

Bringing back the broken system would just put more money in their pockets honestly. And the people who want it probably have stashes of stones piled up from before lel. Probably have gear ready for lvl 70 too just waiting to crush everyone else.

• Bringing back the broken system would just put more money in their pockets honestly. And the people who want it probably have stashes of stones piled up from before lel. Probably have gear ready for lvl 70 too just waiting to crush everyone else.

I've seen screenshot of people with stacks of u70 purple and greens just waiting for 70 cap to come out, they definitely probably have crafted lvl 70 gear aswell because you had chance to craft them before they added the level cap restrictions

• I've seen screenshot of people with stacks of u70 purple and greens just waiting for 70 cap to come out, they definitely probably have crafted lvl 70 gear aswell because you had chance to craft them before they added the level cap restrictions

Lol I knew it, well if they do want broken to come back, all the crafted gear and stones above lvl 55 should be taken away too :^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!