GIVE BACK BROKEN OPTION

• This is the most ridiculous suggestion I've ever seen on this forum by far

And I can't believe even a GM agreed to this.

If you want to make this game more P2W than it already is sure go ahead and make it happen.

"It will be hard but fun at the same time" Fun? Yeah maybe fun for you guys since you will be making more money off this right ?

• "Fun" yeah, more like even more luck reliant ? when it's already 90% luck reliant ?

You farm for box = luck

You farm for dogi balls = luck

You farm for dogi balls = luck

You pvp, you crit = luck

you don't crit = luck

you dodge = luck

you resist = luck

you success debuff = luck

you hit = luck

• To be honest, the broken status would only increase the gap between cashers and no cashers, before you had to expend an insane amount of real money to get a great increase, that or spending too much time farming, ¿who want to waste 5 to 10 hours a day farming? that's insane..

The reason to expend money is to save the time that you should spend to get that thing that you want, but not to make it innecesarely unfair for no cashers, so if you want to expend money in exchange of an easy upgrade, you should be able to do it but that does't justify that other players have to waste more than 30 hours farming for a fair upgrade than can posibly break and throw away the effort you made.

Now we can see a lot of competitive players, at least in gear, back in pre open you wouldn't, and remember that you can buy stones up to 55 by using tokens, you won't see that in level 60+ cap, so this is for mid-low levels.

• Broken option should be good if those lvl 70 crafted gears who are already high upgraded are removed from game...

Some of them even show up in AH in cap 45....

Now if that would be removed I don't mind having broken option on upgrade since it won't change much anyway, problem now are people who AFK and collect tokens of shit tons of U55 stones that won't be problem in higher caps since there is no way to collect that much, even if you buy tons of stones.

Please lets not forget few things, that even tho someone have 1 set +10 or +12 or +13, it doesn't make him any good.

If you want to be good you will need multiple armor, weapon. accessory sets that cost tons of zeni, time and other stuffs.

Why no one complains that there is no gold boxes with auto pots, this S token auto pots are joke, you need shit tons of them.

About cosmetic and dogi balls, they can already fail and it is alright and still there use to be topic from few people who complain about upgrade system in higher caps and some even wanted to quit game over it because it was too hard....

In my eyes upgrade system is fine, It doesn't need any change.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited 2 times, last by Iceman ().

• Pretty sure cashing has nothing to do with the upgrading algorithm. You simply just wanna keep it that people who put in more Zeni and effort into upgrading = people who put in little effort. Which is the case right now. Rates for success should be reworked and I do agree that broken should make an item vanish, which is implemented in almost every other mmorpg. Most people who are against this just want to have the same result as people who try hard abdn are willing to label them cashers. I gotta i upgrade should using farmed blues and quest blues you just wanna be equal to players who try hard. And it’s your problem not the player base in general if you cant farm, stick to +6 or cash in.

• for me the grind and luck are the worst parts of a game like this and i can't understand why people want to increase them

if everyone has sets 12+ then, you actually have to have some skill to win instead of just win because you cash or because you can play this game 24/7 on the toilet non stop and others cant

and i don't understand the "problem" with the economy, some talk like cheap gear is bad... why?

• Pretty sure cashing has nothing to do with the upgrading algorithm. You simply just wanna keep it that people who put in more Zeni and effort into upgrading = people who put in little effort. Which is the case right now. Rates for success should be reworked and I do agree that broken should make an item vanish, which is implemented in almost every other mmorpg. Most people who are against this just want to have the same result as people who try hard abdn are willing to label them cashers. I gotta i upgrade should using farmed blues and quest blues you just wanna be equal to players who try hard. And it’s your problem not the player base in general if you cant farm, stick to +6 or cash in.

Finally someone understands that if you dont want to put in effort and/or time you Simply shouldnt be able to compete with Hardcore players.

• This thread is so funny

"hmm what do I do with all this money I have from my cash, Oh I know I will make all my items +13. Nice now I will make some for the next cap as well'

*Few days later more people start to upgrade their gear

"Oh no, those plebs are getting on my level, my gear doesn't mean anything anymore, I might even have to learn how to play this game! Oh I have a brilliant Idea!"

*goes to forum

"Guys, listen this is genius, what if , after I already have a full set of items +13 even for the caps that follow, we add broken back to the game? Great Idea right! It would greatly help me The community!"

Sometimes I wonder if you guys think Daenos is that stupid.

You wanna go ahead with that change? Awesome, wipe the server first geniuses.

Really does though since they have an endless reservoir of resources to upgrade their gear with. They just don't want anyone catching up to them so easily as some people have. In other mmos you have a way to re obtain your item if broken as well. That could be implemented instead of completely losing your items. Don't forget all the brown boxes floating about, and they're only going to increase in price overtime. It's even harder now since we don't have silver boxes so obtaining those max stats on a piece of gear you just broke won't be easy. Game is already pay2win enough and it's a private server. If they follow through with this, it will kill this game even quicker.

• Exactly this^

• It's very comforting how EsDeath's reply says that items will be higher priced and people will be wanting more white stones, says a lot about what a "good idea" this is.

1- This Suggestion came in way too late, people who have +13,14, and 15 sets probably think this is a good idea because it will make it difficult for others to catch up to them.

2- "It will be hard but fun at the same time." Really fun when you have your items at a decent +, but in order you catch up to players who put in way less effort than you, you have to try upgrading and end up losing the item.

So, items with good stats and good upgrades have to be higher priced? Really helpful to the community.

I'm not saying that the suggestion was terrible, but:

- maybe with a whole different upgrade system it would be a good idea to do this again.

- It's been too long to say this suggestion would ever work.

Have Fun,

This entire discussion is pointless now anyways.

• LMAO Greatest post ever, yet so true. If something we should be removing the+1 from greens/purples which are so annoying...

• Come on humans the upgrade system is too easy now, you can easy upgrade +9/+12 gear without any problems, you don't even need white stones, you can see every day ppl who upgrade items +14 and +15.

the end game will be fast with this rate.

+12 gear in tw/hk was already god tier and with +15 you was fakin alien.

these stones dropping like crazy you can drop easy about 3-5 stones in 1h of grind, the idea of increase drop rate was good but removing broken option is mistake, look at market here are tons of white stones.

the broken option was here for keep balance.

Broken option is dumb. *Spends 300kk on boxes to get 1 good stat*, forgets to put a white once *broken* all your zeni goes to the trashcan. Oh even better, let's add the broken option so that all casual players with little zeni must use whites from now on. And wait, there's more, since everyone will be using whites, the prices will skyrocket! Awesome. So casual players have will have to pay 60k for a red u42 and 4kk for the white, in +6, yes great idea genius... ahem *idiot*

• I never played TW, but now that I read about the posts, It's pretty bad idea to put the "broken" item back into the game and make it harder for players then cause new players to leave the game for good. Wasting money on this game to get the item to be +12, +13 or +14 then get broken around that time and then they will ragequit and leave forever over a broken item that had disappeared..Who in the world gave you this idea, Bad picollo?

• Come on humans the upgrade system is too easy now, you can easy upgrade +9/+12 gear without any problems, you don't even need white stones, you can see every day ppl who upgrade items +14 and +15.

the end game will be fast with this rate.

+12 gear in tw/hk was already god tier and with +15 you was fakin alien.

these stones dropping like crazy you can drop easy about 3-5 stones in 1h of grind, the idea of increase drop rate was good but removing broken option is mistake, look at market here are tons of white stones.

the broken option was here for keep balance.

Maybe I'm confused because youre post is hard to follow/understand, but I get broken on my upgrades all the time, not to mention I just had to drop 6,000,000 zeni to just get from +8 to +9. can someone explain this to me please???

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!