GIVE BACK BROKEN OPTION

• Guy who i didn't know that exist until this post telling me what i'm doing, when i will back i will write bigger post for sure.

yeah i edited that you just cash, yeah sure you must have been playing for a long time so you already have all your sets of items upgraded and you don't want others to catch up and so is the case with people agreeing with you, so freebies will get nowhere unless they cash or become no life.

PS: You are already giving me cancer as it is, I don't need a bigger one and I also didn't knew you existed before this post..
    ty x)

• speaking from someone who has terrible luck in this game, leave it how it is.

If you are fortunate enough to have luck on your side in DBOG, stop complaining and just play the game, this change was to give everybody a decent chance.

Too many whiney people here who struggle to be grateful enough to actually play a revived game.

Trust in the team.

There are reasons behind the madness.

• I would "Trust in the team." if it wasn't for a certain GM thinking that this is a 'clever' idea.

• I would "Trust in the team." if it wasn't for a certain GM thinking that this is a 'clever' idea.

I'm all for it personally, the upgrading system is tedious enough without having to worry about your gear resetting, in fact this is one area of the game that drives people mad and even caused people to stop playing - they have implemented a good and fair change here.

• it's so funny to see so many people getting involved, in a real game when this happens usualy the staff or the admin would take action. But you guys forget we are playing a cash-grab game nothing more.Daneos is making decisions based on randomness not on logical tought.And usualy he waits 1-2 weeks and everybody forgets about what was he supposed to do.We can clearly see that even the gm was influenced by this.Cant wait to see lv 70 where people will suggest to lower the succes rate because they are already +14 from week 1.

• Hmm as far as I understand people who are against broken don't want to grind 5h a day to get the best gear. Funny because 5h are nothing but well if you want to make this a pvp server like every other pserver than you are right.

Secondly people who are against it say that people that wants broke are those guys that already have their gear ready and don't want others to catch up to them. Just LOL I never thought like that but it looks like you are thinking like that...

I don't understand why someone who try hards should not have much better gear? Or someone who cashes alot. Money = Work. Even casher worked much harder than 90% of the f2p people in this community. Also there are no stones in cash shop as long as they don't add the stones back in cash shop it will be fine.

Yes there are already guys with craft armor but those guys also invested their zeni in crafting. It should have been around 300-500kk to craft lv 70 gear. If you think how much this was a few weeks ago then it's just fair that they can keep their gear. But about upgraded craft gear Yes it is unfair and should be removed but you need to compensate those players. It's not like they got it for free.

P.S. You guys will flame again that I'm one of those huys that have their gear already rdy but no I don't even have 1 gear that's over lvl 50.

• You can't tell me that half of the cashers who camp the plat are hard working. Everytime i fly over plat or get there i see certain ppl who have extremly good gear and i see them altmost at any hour of the game.Never saw those cashplayers farming.Is true that some of them also are hard working but they are a low majority.

Also i know that money=work,and i agree. But its not balanced at all, i wanna see a f2p who will have the gear that lv 70's cashers will have when the cap opens. I really dont look foward 70cap.It will feel so depresing.And those are the people who want to ''end' the chances of others to get good gear.

If not then tell me how come nobody suggested this kind of thing before ?Just now after as you said there are alot of items +13 +14 being made ?

Might be a coincidence but everything fits the pattern.If lv 60 cap comes half of ppl who are pro this thread will dissapear,because they need lv 60 gear.

Regards,

• Bringing back the broken card to how it was like in retail, I feel neutral about this idea.

On one side, pre open beta was a mess. Players were running around with +15 gear and high upgrades like it was nothing. If the broken card was around it would have most likely prevented players from achieving this, and would have been for the better.

We do not want another pre open beta server to come about, that is by far the worst possible scenario.

However, with that being said, in Dragon Ball TW, HK and KR, players (especially free to play players) were afraid and didn't bother upgrading. It was way too risky, and was in all honesty more of a gamble then trying to pull rank 1 out of the wagu machine, which was why the system was originally changed to begin with.

Although with the new time token system, it is easier for players to be able to upgrade and obtain stones now, so it does balance out. In DBO G it is easier to obtain crystals overall.

• Hmm as far as I understand people who are against broken don't want to grind 5h a day to get the best gear. Funny because 5h are nothing but well if you want to make this a pvp server like every other pserver than you are right.

5h of gameplay per day is not alot? I mean yeh for a bum that doesnt work its plenty of time.

I have to be at work 8.30 and i leave at 19... where do i and all the rest of people fit in you ‘5h os not a lot”... dude if you dont do anything then yeh but the majority of ppl work

• 5h of gameplay per day is not alot? I mean yeh for a bum that doesnt work its plenty of time.

I have to be at work 8.30 and i leave at 19... where do i and all the rest of people fit in you ‘5h os not a lot”... dude if you dont do anything then yeh but the majority of ppl work

So you basically are saying because you don't have enough time to get the best gear in a really short amount of time we should make the game easier. So guys who can't invest enough time per day still should have best gear?

• this happend becouse people was able to dublicate the items. that was the reason. there was people who was able to clone everything. the token system is not easier now becouse now u need max lvl to get 10 token. would be nice if people see the whole thing and not just the things they want see.

• Why is everyone thinking that is easier to uppgrade with the new token stone ? it costs 600+500=1100 tokens just for 1 chance to upgrade.

I have 1 account.Now i need to get autopots,z24,which are mandatory and if i want to make level efficently i have to alos get 200%booster.

Now tell me with 1 account how is it possible to upgrade ''easier''?Because you guys maybe forgot that there are also potions,also a dogi,also pet food and many others in token shop.Now i get your concern about OB turning into PoB but tell me what did you guys do to prevent POB from comming into OB?

You dont see yet because nobody is lv 70 yet but soon enough PoB will come into existence.As it is normal because nothing is different from Pob why do you think the game should follow another course if nothing is done?

• Why DBOG is rat race and players want hard upgrade? Upgrade should be only a part of game, not main thing. I would be happy to see many ppl with +12 to +15. Game will be more based on Skill and tactics. Not funny grind tmq to drop cool item with party + to win that item + to farm Stones +upgrade that item OR donate XXXX$ buy some Cash Shop things and sell them for zenni.

If You're pro player U dont need to worry some noobs got +15 gear just like you. If You're worry, that means You're casher with no skill.

• If You're pro player U dont need to worry some noobs got +15 gear just like you. If You're worry, that means You're casher with no skill.

How about think out of the box? Stop thinking only for pvp? I know you guys don't like farming or doing dungeons. But hey this is a mmorpg. It's not League of Legends or anygame like that. You should need to do alot of pve to get your gear for pvp. You should be spaming dungeons. You should be able to improve your gear. Right now you farm 1-2 weeks (hardcore players) at most and you have your whole gear that's enough to win everything. It's literally all reasons to do PVE.

• I find it interesting how nobody mentioned the "balance compensation" which was the ticket. If you were afraid, or couldn't afford to upgrade your armor, you could buy tickets and use +10 for certain amount of days, 7-15-30.

In my opinion the "broken" should stay in +0, and no I am not saying that because I already have +11-12 gears, but I believe that max stat gear which is really important are already expensive, and the white stone regardless of being cheap still does its job to reduce the item by -2 if you get broken.

Completely losing the item would mean that you either need to work even more (if you're a free player) to get either boxes, or similar worth gear as you lost. OR spend CP to get boxes easier than free players, box some random legendary cheap item from AH and simply use your boxes on it.

My suggestion is, make "Broken" either -2 / -3 / -4, so people have to be more careful.

• How about think out of the box? Stop thinking only for pvp? I know you guys don't like farming or doing dungeons. But hey this is a mmorpg. It's not League of Legends or anygame like that. You should need to do alot of pve to get your gear for pvp. You should be spaming dungeons. You should be able to improve your gear. Right now you farm 1-2 weeks (hardcore players) at most and you have your whole gear that's enough to win everything. It's literally all reasons to do PVE.

Iam PvE type player and I farm a lot. Cashed at start of game only for z32 bags, clock and for rest i get maybe 5 dogis.

Spamming TMQ is useless for now, did 7 runs in row and only 1 legendary item with poor stats, my friends also pass. You can even check AH how many items from tmq6 there is.

I could be happy to spam PvE content like UD/TMQ if only it drop Stones or good items. Farming mobs to get Stones/good items is worst thing in DBO, that force players to cash a lot or grind like 5h/day on the same spot. Right now Stones drop is good and its not completly waste of time.

I don't want to throw names but there're few players that never farmed, sit 24/7 on platform with cool gear and are scared that some guys will farm smilar gear.

• Lmao you realise items that people upgraded in lv 45 cap to +12/13 ended up getting sold 10-20kk at max stats right?

Every cap will be the same. Your argument is that someone has more money in real life and can cash in so he's better than you and that's apparently a problem.

That's not a problem, that's reality.

• ok we have few type of creatures in this thread:

1- F2P PLAYERS - thier main problem is cash shop and p2w, while they can grind easy stones, the most serious problem in my eyes is dogi ball and brown boxes which are still hard to get for ppl who don't cash (everyone should be able to get them if no remove them), i already suggest to add dogi ball and brown boxes as bonus drop from TMQ if is finished in good time, also here should be added chance to destory dogi if the ball faill, the market and private shops are dying by accesories and dogis, here is no balance day by day here is more of them.

They scared about broken option while here is fakin white stone, what the fak? your item is safe until you use white stone.

2-CASUALS PLAYERS - Most strange creatures (especially in this community) that i meet here, they bother everyone because how the fak ppl who spend real money or grind can become more strong than them!!!? if you are casual player your last point should be being OP or gear +15 because you don't deserve it, game for casual players does not exist, if you are casual you player for fun and in free time for relax in my definition. Thier logic is bad for sure i wonder if they would give same pay to worker who work 3h and his teammate who work 8h per day, does they should get equal pay? probably no, but idk... but if yes then i would like to work for you my prince.

3- P2W PLAYERS - players that spend huge money here i talk about thousands USD/Euro yeah they exist for sure they usually don't grind and don't care about other players, cashers usually buying our stones from market, because as you can see they can't get them from cash shop i also think that all U70 stones and brown boxes should be removed from cash shop and cashers should be able to buy it from players that worked for it in game for keep the balance.

4- NORMAL PLAYERS - players who grind when he can and have time, have some knowledge and real point of view, here is also no problem for them to spend 20 euro for buy fakin z32 he don't feel as casher or hardcore grinder just because he grind 1-2h per day.

5- SAD CREATURES - they don't want changes, more easy game = better game. They want everytone to be "equal" and have same "chance" they belive in things like "skill" lmao he talking about skill in game where 80% of succes is fakin gear, sk can kill you by fakin reflect and debuffs he don't even need to try hard, next is fighter he can kill you for one shot just because he can, so about which skill Tummi are you talking about? while you never pvp, you know me and i know you, we know who was and is better, you play fakin turtle your grind is focused on roll monsters stun and drop kame, this is skill? can you do it with gear+0? probably no because you will die, so grind is easy with good upgraded equip and it has notinh in common with "skill"

You guys must understand that this game will die if ppl will gear too fast and end game in this game is focused on pvp and gear, no one will grind or do tmq when they will be geared after week because here will be no reason, market is dying of dogis and white stones, armor +9 in market with max stat from craft is usualy for 20kk/30kk (in 1h grind you can make easy 8-10kk from pick up and sell trash+stones is 15kk izi) in HK or TW you would never see it. players grind every day, here is more and more items, cashers cash and cash so here is more dogis, thats why here must be broken option, you don't want lose item? use white stone, you don't have white stone? go grind or buy it. You want have nice bonus in nice dogi? prepare yourself for lose it and risk, and no i don't even have 1 dogi ball effect (so don't cry that i have probably all accesories and dogis with super effect and now i want change)
    For sure daneos should not touch the upgrade system right now, coz it would be unfair for some players but in next lvl cap he should do it, and he should think more about what he is doing, because he don't think 2 times and 2 steps forward for sure. i prefer see players with gear +6 than fighters with +15 who one shot everything, we all know that game is focused on fighters and sk most op classes, you don't need any skill just right gear and good upgrade.
    Also please notice that these players who saying that gear+ is not important and more important is "skill" then why they are so focused on the upgrade system and don;t want change it? They have complex for sure because they can get here something that in tw or hk would never get.
    You don't have gear upgrade - you don't go for high CC, budokai, tmq, nothing - simple math so keep saying that more important is skill... I know that here are some morons even with good gear and they losing fights, but they will learn, they will learn that for fight crane they need use speed boots, anti blood and burn defense, they will learn with time.
    Good gear+ youre welcome everywhere.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!