GIVE BACK BROKEN OPTION

• Bruh you got some type of destruction fetish or some shit like this ?

• yeah i edited that you just cash, yeah sure you must have been playing for a long time so you already have all your sets of items upgraded and you don't want others to catch up and so is the case with people agreeing with you, so freebies will get nowhere unless they cash or become no life.

PS: You are already giving me cancer as it is, I don't need a bigger one and I also didn't knew you existed before this post..
    ty x)

Oh yeah i cash a lot i want help daneos get new BMW this is actualy my dream to help him get it, when i woke up at 06:00 to work for paint faking walls i have in my minds that i'm doing it for daneos and his BMW it motives me to work and i know that i can do it for him i want make him happy.
    When i don't cash and work i grind, here is not much time for sleep and life, when i recive bills i turn it into dbog donations, here is no better blace where you can spend your real money than private server, i think that we are very close with daneos and dbog that why he banned me, i always wanted to spend money on server that will fall if nothing will change.
    ps. when daneos will finally get his bmw we will start donations for your cancer healing i always donate them.

• No, that wasn't my intention for supporting the idea of the thread maker and i don't mind the actual upgrade too.

I'm just not the kind of person who cries when something affect my game experience, i accept any changes aslong as they get harder, you will never know what my intentions are because it's too hard/impossible for you to guess it.

• Can't believe you're actually wasting your time writing all that.

Regarding "pw2 players"; I though that was the case in every mmorpg - the more you pay, the more time you save.

• First off, I don't like how you people say that 'many' people have full upgraded gears by now, Actually I see very very few people with +12-15 gears and most if not almost all the people i meet are stuck at +6-8, I myself have broken my items many times, There is NO reason to make it even worse and what you are suggesting is completely bs, why you may ask? well..

Problem:- There are too many people with +12 gears or that's what you think the problem is because it's easier for you who have been cashing or grinding like a no life since the very first day/week and even if we consider it as a problem then what your suggestion is, is a very bad idea which will just make people quit and turn away most new players and then server will die because of this and not because 'people will run out of things to do at the end game' what a thrilling experience it is to grind hours and hours to upgrade some armor/weapon (which even isn't or shouldn't even be the main focus of the game) isn't it?

Solution:- Guess what? The solution already fcking EXISTS! if you upgrade without white stone you can easily break your item and get back to zero and the success rate is sometimes like 35% success,35% fail and 30% break, I know its not accurate but that's what has been happening to me and don't you even dare to shrug it off as 'bad luck', things shouldn't be this luck reliant. We already have a system which brings your item back to zero if you don't use white stones and its not nearly as easy as you say it is to get above +9 and the suggestion you gave is completely unnecessary.

Suggestion:- Even though it's already hard enough to get a +9 gear as it is, let's make it so you don't only lose the upgrades that you worked/grinded so hard for(hours of grind to get all the stones) but also lose the gear that you worked/grinded for hours and hours to get(the one with good stats). The problem is, or what you are stating it to be is people having highly upgraded gears..so they should 'LOSE THE UPGRADES' and 'NOT THE GEAR' and a system is already there for it, using white stones doesn't even guarantee success, it only prevents your equipment from breaking and you still lose -2 ANYWAYS! so please stop posting retarded suggestions!

• How about the following things:

• Reduce Token shop U55 stone prices (500 Token for 1 Stone is way to much)
    • Make brown boxes from boss event only 1 gold coin (You only get 1 box per day it's hard to farm enough majins)
    • Increase Stone drops in UD and TMQ
    • Make Brown Boxes dropable from TMQ and UD
    • Make Dogi Balls dropable from TMQ and UD
    • Remove fail on Dogi Balls
    • Add Silver Boxes to TMQ and UD drops
    • Make Dogis droppable from TMQ and UD
    • Increase success chances when upgrading

Did I forgot something? I think with all those changes we will have the best game (sarcasm)

• Also btw ther REAL reason why people have their gear upgraded is because they used afk for countless hours in order to do it. Then it got nerfed later later on. Well that's for the 55 cap though.

Exactly...

Adding u70 to cash shop at start of server and u55 for tokens to let people farm them on many accounts and later be surprised that 1/2 of server got +12 or more gear now...

• Nice suggestHow about the following things:

• Make brown boxes from boss event only 1 gold coin (You only get 1 box per day it's hard to farm enough majins)

Did I forgot something? I think with all those changes we will have the best game (sarcasm)

nice suggestion :^

• i have seen some the posts of this guy, he wants to make people upset under pretexts, he probably would say, "raise the crafting costs" or something like that just to piss off people, he tries to appear to be full of wisdom and knowledge about the old game, i played TW too and the complains that i have are the level cap and some balancing issues, and maybe some minor stuff, but for sure this guy wants to make the game more hard for everyone, HE KNOWS he is not going to make Daneos make a change, but he loves to complain about stuff that will make people upset and after that he is going to call out the ones that complain about his stupid post insinuating that they want everything for free and blah blah blah, i have seen already too much of that, if you dont believe me, check 2 or 3 posts of this guy, he wants attentions because he is miserable, thats all.

And if it wasn't obvious enough, this guy makes a post or reply like 50 times every day, sure he has better stuff to do with his life besides being in the forum, i dont get how he has time for play DBO if he spend so much time in the forum (he probably would say that he is lvl max with all the money and more excuses)

• How about the following things:

You forgot adding golden stone, which instantly makes a desired item to +15, regardless of level, type. Only 20 CP each.

Oh and make it obtainable through level 1 mobs, because the game is too hard if you have to kill level 6 mobs.

• You forgot adding golden stone, which instantly makes a desired item to +15, regardless of level, type. Only 20 CP each.

Oh and make it obtainable through level 1 mobs, because the game is too hard if you have to kill level 6 mobs.

who is asking for stuff like that? so far i never seen anyone asking for even the U70 white stones in the token, i think this is just use as an straw man for attacking people without using arguments, anyone that dares to disagree with some as*hole is a noob that wants 100 U70 purple for free...

• i accept any changes aslong as they get harder

wut? so you want a hardcore version of the game where for each level you have to kill 10 times the amount of mobs and everyone makes less damage?
    if the point is to make the game harder, make dragon balls hunt just 1 hour each month, increase the damage of the mobs, make the level system suck and remove the crafting system, im sure everyone is going to love the game, thats not going to kill it...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!