GIVE BACK BROKEN OPTION

• No, that wasn't my intention for supporting the idea of the thread maker and i don't mind the actual upgrade too.

I'm just not the kind of person who cries when something affect my game experience, i accept any changes aslong as they get harder, you will never know what my intentions are because it's too hard/impossible for you to guess it.

Rather than wasting your time on stupid suggestion like this you guys should first get rid of this shitty designed Korean RNG based upgrade system that has no place in a private server.

And do not act as if your intentions had some kind of deep meaning behind them because let's be honest here you have no clue of what you're talking about.

"I'm just not the kind of person who cries when something affect my game experience, i accept any changes aslong as they get harder" Yeah sure, of course you won't "cry" about it YOU'RE NOT the one experiencing any of these changes because you're not even playing the actual game JeanMouloud.

If you guys want to make DBO a game with a short term life span and maximum money drainage then you're heading in the right direction.

GL in McDonalds

• I'm not even playing the actual game? Isn't this game called dbog or is there a dbog2? that wasn't a decision it was an opinion so calm down there is a small % to even consider bringing back the broken system and it's not even on the table of negociations.

It's just a normal feedback thread, your statement is just too irrelevant money drain smh.

• Make brown boxes from boss event only 1 gold coin (You only get 1 box per day it's hard to farm enough majins)

Hold up! You telling me to do some wOrK to get brown boxes? || I wAnT tHem fOR FrEe! I'd rather get one box every 15 min than token points! Ain't nobody got time to farm for Boss Majins. Wanna get boxes by sitting at plat. Do you know how hard it is to sit at plat? I want to get rewarded for that!!!

I think this Upgrade thing never should've been changed. Should've left it the way it was. Most of the ppl of this community here want the game way too easy just because we can now actually change it the way we want. But nah! This game is and was always easy! And on here we have it even easier. It's getting ridiculous at this point tbh lol.

But as i'm writing this i realize it won't change. Way too many crying ppl here. And i'm sure Daneos doesn't wanna make them upset.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• How about the following things:

• Reduce Token shop U55 stone prices (500 Token for 1 Stone is way to much)
    • Make brown boxes from boss event only 1 gold coin (You only get 1 box per day it's hard to farm enough majins)
    • Increase Stone drops in UD and TMQ
    • Make Brown Boxes dropable from TMQ and UD
    • Make Dogi Balls dropable from TMQ and UD
    • Remove fail on Dogi Balls
    • Add Silver Boxes to TMQ and UD drops
    • Make Dogis droppable from TMQ and UD
    • Increase success chances when upgrading

Did I forgot something? I think with all those changes we will have the best game (sarcasm)

I threw up reading this

• Another GM is taking their side.. Good lord, This will make other players quit the game along with their money that they paid for this game server.

"Oh, look another GM agreeing to it, Do I wait to see more GMs to agree about the broken option.
    Lemme go upgrade my gear, Oh no. broken and gone forever. I'm quitting dbo forever and not paying their server ever again!!
    Plays on another revived game, this is better game than dbo.

I'll wait til the GMs change their mind about the update..
    Months later... Never updated, still quit the game"

You see? You want people to leave dbo for good by ruining their hardwork of crafting/dropping the gear and weapons. It's really stupid to bring that back. so why do this?

• This change needs to be made and needs to be made now, before we already have items from lvl 70 +15 without any work. If the change is made only in cap 70 people with full equipment will be at an immense advantage.
    that is, if it is to make that change, it has to be before cap 70.

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• The cash option is not meant to take advantage on other people, is to avoid the time that you should spend because that's what are you really paying, "time".

Now, this doesn't mean that you should farm 5 hours a day for a +10 gear, because you can forget about +13 equipment by farming several hours, unless you have extreme luck on which all of this is based.

Personally i have invested a lot of time in pre beta, just because i really wanted to play this game and never regret that, stopped playing after 5 level 70 characters, the reason was simple, the upgrade system was terrible, and i'm talking with the no broken penalty, even then you had to spend much time and zeni just to depend on your luck, ¿the result? 2.3kkk = +7 weapon, really good yes.

• Its funny how ugly creatures try blackmail these staff and using dirty tricks like: if you add broken option a lot of ppl will leave this game...
    We all know that no one will leave it because of it. We had more hardcore life in TW and HK and everyone still played, no one cries about everything llike most of ppl here, now you taste easy item upgrade and gameplay and you want keep it, we can get easy all stones without cash so i don't understand why broken option is removed.

This change needs to be made and needs to be made now, before we already have items from lvl 70 +15 without any work. If the change is made only in cap 70 people with full equipment will be at an immense advantage.
    that is, if it is to make that change, it has to be before cap 70.

I belive that daneos have an option for vipe lvl 70 items so it should be not a problem.

• Although it might be a little too late for me to post my opinion on the matter, I'm going to do it regardless to get my point across. You may, or may not agree with my opinion, but I'll try my best to stick to facts. Here are the following reasons why I believe the upgrading system is fine as it is:

1. It's too late to apply this change to the upgrade system. If Daneos was going to bring back this function he should've done it before OB started, as many of you know there are already players with plus 10-12 level 70 armor. If Daneos brought back the break item feature to the upgrade system it would just place a huge disadvantage on the players who never got the chance to make/buy level 70 armor. Thus possibly killing off a part of the community.

2. I don't believe the upgrade system should break your item because the point of upgrading your equipment is simply to make it stronger. I feel that it would be redundant gamble the item you have worked so hard to obtain trying to upgrade it. For the sake of making progress in the game I think it would be better to leave the feature of the upgrading system.

A) Yes there are white stones you can use in order to protect your item. Even so white stone has been nerfed to balance the upgrading system since you don't lose your item anymore once it breaks while upgrading.

3. I feel as though people are paying too much attention to the way the upgrade system should function to the point where things such as accessory, dogiballs, etc are aren't recognized as being a deciding variable of how matches could go in PvP. Just because you upgrade your armor to plus 12-15 doesn't mean you're done with the game. You still have to spam CC for dogi balls/CC accessory, spam TMQ/UDs for their equipment, and you need to win ranked in order to get the Mudosa accessory. Honestly gathering all the accessory a class requires probably takes more time and effort than upgrading/obtaining your armor. Of course accessory wise most humans don't have to worry much, since they can go props/cd/dex and be completely fine in PvP. But for classes such as Shadow knight you need to upgrade gloves, axe, armor, obtain anti curse accessory.

In conclusion I believe the way Daneos changed the upgrade system is fine as it is. Instead of worrying about Daneos copy and pasting retail, you should try accepting the changes he's made such as the new items in the token shop, DB hunt change, etc. If you haven't noticed Daneos is trying to take DBOG in a different direction than TW which is why he's made radical changes such as the controversial property change. Frankly I believe this upgrade system works better for both cashers and free to players, there's no need to make it more difficult to upgrade, since you still need to obtain the actual weapons, armors, and accessories themselves.

• Oh yeah! One more thing I forgot to mention was that most of the players with highly upgraded gear right now, obtained the stones required to upgrade it from the token shop. So in case any of y'all go around claiming to be "hard core/dedicated players" that are capable of getting highly upgraded armor just wait for the 60+ cap.

As for the ones who claim upgrading isn't p2w, honestly right now it kinda is. Aside from the cash shop there's no way to obtain the u60-70, meaning the players who cash and already bought the 70 set can get plus 10-15 ahead of time. Of course I don't believe Daneos should take blame for it, but if he's going make it so that we can't craft 70 gear make it so that we can't upgrade it either, mk?(Although it's a bit too late for that.)

P.S.

This is supposed to be my mostly opinionated part of my argument, although it's a mix of facts/opinion.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!