GIVE BACK BROKEN OPTION

• what kind of server do we want? I think the server is too easy, super fast level up (1-40), you can leave your account collecting tokens and use them for upgrade your gear (level 55), and also this upgrade system. I prefer a more difficult but I don't know,I feel like most people prefer easy-fast mode u,u

• The argument: "upgrade should be harder , so bring back broken" is Weak AF. If you want to make upgrade harder all you have to do is increase the stone values by decreasing their drop rate that way you can easily control how hard you want upgrade to be. By adding broken back you have no concrete value on how hard that just made upgrade and it's completely out of the Dev control.

It's like those people don't know what game design is before they write dumb shit.

Also I see a lot of people making use of the Straw man fallacy to support their point of view.

It's like arguing with 10 year olds.

What scares me the most are mods actually siding with that idea, they are the ones that are supposed to know game design at least at some basic level.

• what kind of server do we want? I think the server is too easy, super fast level up (1-40), you can leave your account collecting tokens and use them for upgrade your gear (level 55), and also this upgrade system. I prefer a more difficult but I don't know,I feel like most people prefer easy-fast mode u,u

Listen buddy, the cap ain't going to be level 55 forever. Once the cap is raised to level 60 token shop won't be a factor in upgrading our gear, frankly I'm tired of repeating myself. Bringing back the break item is a terrible way of making it harder to upgrade, especially if you can decrease the stone drop rate as Sabin stated.

I apologize if I'm coming off as offensive/rude, the reasons people are using to support bring back the break item feature hurts my head. -_-

• I really have no idea but in most of topics, where you made post, I almost every time agree with it...

I think same as you do.

Plus people think that it will be easy on higher caps, no it won't.

Think about lvl 70 and Papaya...

Tons of people want to farm stones, only way to get stone is farm and there are only few farm zones in Papaya...

I really think that even with this much channels, u70 stones will be hard to get and will be overpriced af.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Nothing's worse than being one of the strongest people in the server, then suddenly becoming one of the weakest all thanks to bad luck. The entire idea that gear is what makes you powerful in a DBZ-game is absurd already, but NTL wanted to play it safe with a generic MMO formula, so we're stuck with this garbage method of getting stronger.

If we HAVE to force people to fight each other in Papaya for stones to "extend the game's lifespan",...then lowering the droprate is the only way to go. Though if I had the luxury of choosing, I'd have revamped this game's upgrade system entirely. Sadly it's never so easy to just program a new system in like that.

• make drop rate Harder and remouve stones from cash shop , and remouve current lvl 70 stones in banks so every single person will farm instead of USING MONNEY,( of corse give back the wagu coins) ^^

• make drop rate Harder and remouve stones from cash shop , and remouve current lvl 70 stones in banks so every single person will farm instead of USING MONNEY,( of corse give back the wagu coins) ^^

Stones were removed from Cash Shop, with the exception of a u70 White you can get from Wagu. Also remove lvl 70 stones in banks? That's...I can't even spell out what's wrong with that sentence.

• Stones were removed from Cash Shop, with the exception of a u70 White you can get from Wagu. Also remove lvl 70 stones in banks? That's...I can't even spell out what's wrong with that sentence.

well , remouve the lvl 70 stone's that are already in the game , stone's that were obtaind with cash shop .

My english is bad ( this isn't NEW )

• That's not exactly fair to the owners.

well , not totaly fair , but what about the non-casher's , making drop rate harder, and casher's already have 200 + u70 stone's in some case's? not fair at all this is the team fault , now if they wanna change the drop rate the staff have to do it before the lvl 70 cap and remouve the lvl 70 stone's from the game !

Note : i already bought lvl 70 stone's for astronomic price's , but if it's for the server it's okey !

• well , not totaly fair , but what about the non-casher's , making drop rate harder, and casher's already have 200 + u70 stone's in some case's? not fair at all this is the team fault , now if they wanna change the drop rate the staff have to do it before the lvl 70 cap and remouve the lvl 70 stone's from the game !

Note : i already bought lvl 70 stone's for astronomic price's , but if it's for the server it's okey !

So because cashers chose to spend money on Wagu (which helps keep the servers alive) and got u70 stones in the process should be punished for doing so? Yeah...really fair.

• then , just don't change the drop rate of the stones and everyone is "HAPPY"

The drop rate is fine, especially since stones get harder to fine higher up you go. Yes by the time lvl 70 cap hits people who got u70 stones ahead of time will be able to work on their gear sooner, but it still doesn't give them the edge in the end. Instead of focusing on one thing, try looking at the bigger picture. The way things are now, Cash Shop is more an extra, stepping stone than a full on advantage over non-cashers. They get their needed gear sooner, but it doesn't matter in the end game when non-cashers catch up.

• The drop rate is fine, especially since stones get harder to fine higher up you go. Yes by the time lvl 70 cap hits people who got u70 stones ahead of time will be able to work on their gear sooner, but it still doesn't give them the edge in the end. Instead of focusing on one thing, try looking at the bigger picture. The way things are now, Cash Shop is more an extra, stepping stone than a full on advantage over non-cashers. They get their needed

LOL.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!