GIVE BACK BROKEN OPTION

• make drop rate Harder and remouve stones from cash shop , and remouve current lvl 70 stones in banks so every single person will farm instead of USING MONNEY,( of corse give back the wagu coins) ^^

I would say to make upgrade harder but leave drop rate as it is.

Making drop harder with current "easy" upgrade system makes people with like 300x u70 purples, greens a gods while normal player get much harder drop rate.

Harder Drop rate = No Chance for normal player, cashers got tons of u70 already

Actual drop rate + Harder upgrade system = Got Chance to get Stones and same chances with upgrade for both normal regular players + cashers.

• People need to stop comparing the game to the TW Upgrading system; There is a reason that game failed and shut down! It had a shitty system were people used to lose their armor and barely anyone had +15 ! In any mmo you're supposed to be able to max your armor not be afraid to upgrade cus you might break it in the end?! Why should this be a feature in the game? Just because some players can't get +12 ~15 means you gotta change it where almost no one can??

Like honestly these threads about stones and upgrading system, every god dam day someone complains about something.

• Sorry to say it but this thread is made by snakes, that are spitting poison into the community. The person who came up with this, have no shame and have no intention of keeping the game populated, but the person want less competition because this person and some of his buddies already have their gear ready for 70 cap.

If they implement the broken feature it will damage the playerbase and we will loose a lot of players, I won't quit but a lot of people will and then this game is doomed like TW, KR and HK.

At first I wanted this back, but I realized that this is only a trick to manipulate the playerbase and to further their opinion.

I don't know why Ezdeath was cheering for this, maybe he is not aware of a bad business model?

• I am so upset at all these people paying for the server just so I can play without spending a single penny, oh.

I agree! All those players that are making donations to support the server should be rewarded with all the most pay to win stuff we can think off. Free players shouldn't even be allowed to complain, they are playing for free. We paying costumers can play this Free to play game alone, this isn't a mmo that needs more players to have fun anyways.

We paying players demand compensation for donating out of our own good will.

• I agree! All those players that are making donations to support the server should be rewarded with all the most pay to win stuff we can think off. Free players shouldn't even be allowed to complain, they are playing for free. We paying costumers can play this Free to play game alone, this isn't a mmo that needs more players to have fun anyways.

We paying players demand compensation for donating out of our own good will.

It's so true, its like they are complaining that we are donating to keep to servers up and running, like how else do they expect a game to stay up when they are just free to play and the idea of spending any sort of money to help out doesn't even come to their mind :) and yet they want people who DONATE to help the servers be on the same level as them :). like honestly its like @Jinrei said these snakes just want to cause problems and ruin the game for everyone.

• I think you can receive rewards without to convert dbo in a pay-to-win game. All accessories and additional objects that improve appearance, exp boost (also for pets), and every exclusive item that doesn't imply a better position in competitive part (pvp, pve dungeons) can be a great reward. If you eliminate the possibility of selling those objects (dogis for example), they will be more exclusive and less pay to win.

in league of legends you can play for free and pay for exclusive stylish.

• It's so true, its like they are complaining that we are donating to keep to servers up and running, like how else do they expect a game to stay up when they are just free to play and the idea of spending any sort of money to help out doesn't even come to their mind :) and yet they want people who DONATE to help the servers be on the same level as them :). like honestly its like @Jinrei said these snakes just want to cause problems and ruin the game for everyone.

op sarcasm

• It's so true, its like they are complaining that we are donating to keep to servers up and running, like how else do they expect a game to stay up when they are just free to play and the idea of spending any sort of money to help out doesn't even come to their mind :) and yet they want people who DONATE to help the servers be on the same level as them :). like honestly its like @Jinrei said these snakes just want to cause problems and ruin the game for everyone.

Im donating too, what I ment about snakes is those within the community who desire the broke option only want it because it keeps all other people down when they already obtained their +15 level 70 gear.

If you want to put things in my mouth you welcome scum, I do recommend you to watch that video Sabin linked fully XD you would get surprised as for how stupid you look

• How about the following things:

• Reduce Token shop U55 stone prices (500 Token for 1 Stone is way to much)
    • Make brown boxes from boss event only 1 gold coin (You only get 1 box per day it's hard to farm enough majins)
    • Increase Stone drops in UD and TMQ
    • Make Brown Boxes dropable from TMQ and UD
    • Make Dogi Balls dropable from TMQ and UD
    • Remove fail on Dogi Balls
    • Add Silver Boxes to TMQ and UD drops
    • Make Dogis droppable from TMQ and UD
    • Increase success chances when upgrading

Did I forgot something? I think with all those changes we will have the best game (sarcasm)

totally agree, that would be genius, if Daneos does that, make a statue in my house and I pray every day... :love: :love: :love:

• Come on humans the upgrade system is too easy now, you can easy upgrade +9/+12 gear without any problems, you don't even need white stones, you can see every day ppl who upgrade items +14 and +15.

the end game will be fast with this rate.

+12 gear in tw/hk was already god tier and with +15 you was fakin alien.

these stones dropping like crazy you can drop easy about 3-5 stones in 1h of grind, the idea of increase drop rate was good but removing broken option is mistake, look at market here are tons of white stones.

the broken option was here for keep balance.

Too easy? You came here to complain? If they would add broken thing, then cashers would have a full advantage of non-cashers and destroy them. There is no point of adding such a thing, all they need to do is fix token system and most of the problems are fixed, since these +12 are from tokens shop. I would totally recommend to remove stones from token shop, if not then game will always be RNG.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!