Nameks, the powerful tankers...

• Code
    Hello, I don't want to be impolite, but I still do not understand much of the game. Why do Nameks have so much damage? Are not they tankers? Usually tankers in games don't have that much damage. Thank you.
  • well here is what you dont seem to get the class wont be balanced at all

to begin with

Nameks got the highest def armors

Majin got second highest def armors

Human got lowest soo say the noob def xD

anyways since the class wont be balanced at all fighter class is broken with the secondary needle skill some makes them easy to 1 shot most people even tanks without good armor and anti crit ..

basically easier said is that if you are namek or majin you can use HTB 1 skill on Humans they dies to it... - HTB 2 makes nameks and majin to get close to death or can die to it too ofc depends on your dmg

basically all nameks are not tanks.. poko and dende are not meant to be tank but they got high def and people believes they are tank but they are not

dw pve class where is known as weak dmg dealer can be fixed to op one if you upgrade high but yeah rip that class tbh

sk pvp and pve class known as bold strike - life stealer class where people asking it to be nerf but it dont need ... just try to become strong against them smh

basically a bold strike from SK can soo say kill humans fast cause humans lack energy def.. and HP

human based of dps race

majin is based of buff and support race

namek is based of tank and support race..

• The reason that warrior class has dps capabilities,is that being a namek=tank didnt pleased the piccolo fan base.

The game is transferred from a manga series,which nameks arent tanks necessarily,we see in manga how strong piccolo is,Goku was able to sustain more damage from a namek,Goku is a ssj though.

The lore of DBO is not counted as canon,even Tori announced it,the balance we seek is on XVI and XVII,which both lores are canon,that is the way it was meant to be,Tori was against of,the manga transference to an MMORPG,which has classes.

This one alone,along with other bad decisions,made the game to come on its end,now we live in a private server era,which that could mean a future with a lot possibilities,one of them,is for the community to accept the problems and move on,under new ideas and new systems,if the community could accept changes,as Cranes dps over time,Pokos dps over time,Chefs tanks,Dark warriors tanks,Shadow knights dps,Fighters dps,turtles dps,swordsmen dps,Ultimates main buffer,Dendes main healer,i believe the RM(responsible man = aka Daneos) would be able to do something about it.

• I'm on the side that believes Shadow knight's damage shouldn't be nerfed and my reasoning for that is the following:

1. Bold strike/Steal is pretty much where the majority of their damage comes from, aside from that they do approximately the same amount of damage as a DW

2. Shadow Knights are already easily countered by classes such as Cranes, Karmas, and Swordsmen. In case you aren't aware all 3 of these classes are capable of immobilizing SKs without much trouble if they're skilled, if a Shadow knight can't get their damage in quickly they WILL lose.

3. What'd be the point of even choosing SK if their damage is on par with DW. DW has DP which is a move that regenerates a vast majority of their LP bar instantly and overall they tank better than SKs PvP/PvE.

4. Most of the time Humans aren't willing to buy multiple sets of accessory to counter certain classes instead they complain about their high damage output. Meanwhile you have SKs who need to buy anti fear, para, bleed, confusion etc along with props in order to compete with other classes. You can ride your high horse all day calling SK a noob class after you've become a successful PvP SK.

• I'm on the side that believes Shadow knight's damage shouldn't be nerfed and my reasoning for that is the following:

1. Bold strike/Steal is pretty much where the majority of their damage comes from, aside from that they do approximately the same amount of damage as a DW

2. Shadow Knights are already easily countered by classes such as Cranes, Karmas, and Swordsmen. In case you aren't aware all 3 of these classes are capable of immobilizing SKs without much trouble if they're skilled, if a Shadow knight can't get their damage in quickly they WILL lose.

3. What'd be the point of even choosing SK if their damage is on par with DW. DW has DP which is a move that regenerates a vast majority of their LP bar instantly and overall they tank better than SKs PvP/PvE.

4. Most of the time Humans aren't willing to buy multiple sets of accessory to counter certain classes instead they complain about their high damage output. Meanwhile you have SKs who need to buy anti fear, para, bleed, confusion etc along with props in order to compete with other classes. You can ride your high horse all day calling SK a noob class after you've become a successful PvP SK.

Couldn't have said it better.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!