Ryosai once again at the top (of CCBD)

• good job my friendos, really impressive. (this is a sarcasm commentary since everyone already did that)
    one more Ryosai who thinks himselfis at the top when he is not really lol

this deserves a slogan and should be something like: "keep dreaming".

EDIT: you can declare yourself "on top" again when you remove the footprint from the boot we used to run you over last Sunday.

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by Sandu ().

• good job my friendos, really impressive. (this is a sarcasm commentary since everyone already did that)

EDIT: you can declare yourself "on top" again when you remove the footprint from the boot we used to run you over last Sunday.

Why are coming to this thread to be toxic again? Grow up.

And noone cares about the dojo loss.

True this post is a bit cringe but bro whats all this drama that follows you around?

• Because It's just funny how you guys try so hard to declare yourself the best at something when you clearly are not. Seriously you imagined that no one on the server had done CC70? Come on, boys ...

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• Because It's just funny how you guys try so hard to declare yourself the best at something when you clearly are not. Seriously you imagined that no one on the server had done CC70? Come on, boys ...

Despite the fact that your guildmembers are toxic, lying and trashtalking in basically any thread how are we trying if we don't even post a single budokai win where we basically won every time? Step up your jealousy game.

Lol don't know what your intentions are. We did cc 70 some other guys did it too. So it is wrong now to say we are at the top? If more people are the same then they are all at the top as long as no one better is there. Also how do you expect Vadim to know if there is someone else that also did that? Moveover is it that bad to say we are at the top when we do cc70? I don't think so.

Just a tip for you. Start working on your own guild, try to improve as a human and as a player. Yes you won dojo what now? Nothing else. You are still keeping trash talking and flaming others? What did you achieve with that? Did you get anything for it in real life? Yes some random dudes you don't even know thinks you are good thanks to your thrash talk but you are supporting your trashy personality with this.

• i can clearly see you are underage mate.Not bragging ? Tbh its the first time im hearing/seeing someone did cc70. And im an active player on forum and ingame and i didnt see anybody doing cc70.So im glad someone posted this information rather to keep it for themselves.

You call it brag but why didnt you post it on forum ?If as you claim you did it first.I mean just look at it from another point of view.This is a information people like myself never got to know.Really cringe to see all this kids ( you really desirve to be called kids) saying'' we did it first but we dont brag''.

Well good for you,and you also have screenshot so what kept you from posting on forums ? If you did maybe Vadim didnt have to make this thread.

• i can clearly see you are underage mate.Not bragging ? Tbh its the first time im hearing/seeing someone did cc70. And im an active player on forum and ingame and i didnt see anybody doing cc70.So im glad someone posted this information rather to keep it for themselves.

You call it brag but why didnt you post it on forum ?If as you claim you did it first.I mean just look at it from another point of view.This is a information people like myself never got to know.Really cringe to see all this kids ( you really desirve to be called kids) saying'' we did it first but we dont brag''.

Well good for you,and you also have screenshot so what kept you from posting on forums ? If you did maybe Vadim didnt have to make this thread.

So true.

"Do not be funny, we did it a week ago, but we do not have to brag". Hmm why are you saying you did it weeks ago when lv 55 cap is here since 1 week + you were not lv 55 on the first two days. hmm not brag about it? Why are you posting when Vadim makes his post? Hate?

• Why should we boast of such a trivial thing? I understand that if Vadim would call the theme "Ryosai done CC70", it would be good, but the name of the theme shows how the Ryosai guild wants to exalt above others. I have more things to do than publishing photos of what I have achieved.

P.S if you are already here, you probably have not read the Vadim post to the end:

"Share your progress in CC and your high floors, im excited to see your achievments."

• Why are you posting when Vadim makes his post? Hate?

yes hate, because some people in your guild are toxic. After each scramble, Vadim comes and accuses everyone of speed hack etc and you say that scramble is not important to you so why all this? why are you trying to call yourself the best, you have a strong party on budokai, I'm impressed, but that's all , stop exalting yourself above others. Im posting now cuz -"Share your progress in CC and your high floors, im excited to see your achievments."
    I do not have to post anything on the forum because we have a channel on youtube FaZeDBO and that's enough :)

• Lol don't know what your intentions are. We did cc 70 some other guys did it too. So it is wrong now to say we are at the top? If more people are the same then they are all at the top as long as no one better is there. Also how do you expect Vadim to know if there is someone else that also did that? Moveover is it that bad to say we are at the top when we do cc70? I don't think so.

Just a tip for you. Start working on your own guild, try to improve as a human and as a player. Yes you won dojo what now? Nothing else. You are still keeping trash talking and flaming others? What did you achieve with that? Did you get anything for it in real life? Yes some random dudes you don't even know thinks you are good thanks to your thrash talk but you are supporting your trashy personality with this.

Create a topic saying that Ryosai is at the top when in fact many people have already made CC70 is pathetic.
    if you did not really want to look the best, the topic name would be something like: "Ryosai on the 70th floor!", this desire to desperately try to show that Ryosai's is the best (and it's not) is pathetic too.
    But anyway, do what you want and congratulations for this incredible victory. :S

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!