Ryosai once again at the top (of CCBD)

• im sure the real reason why the hate comes is becouse they cant see us win budo every week anymore. :D

when we try so hard to declare ourself the best at something why u will never find a post about every budokai fight like others would do?

you could also say nothing and ignore it. dont feel attacked just becouse of the title.

Of course not, from the beginning I always said that your group is the best.
    But the same day said that 5 people did not make Ryosai the strongest guild, a fact that was proven in our battle, which was a humiliating victory, by the way.
    The fact here is that you guys really think Ryosai is the best and they try desperately to prove it, which is funny because it's been proven that they're not the best PvP guild (Dojo Wars) and they were not the first party to complete the CC70.
    That does not take away the fact (I'll say again) that you have the best party - and do not say that you do not boast about it, since it's the only thing that is really better - inside the game everyone knows how much Ryosai boast - and I have no problem with that, if they are the best group, you have to brag yourself - but in fact you can only boast for what you are: the best group, not the best guild (or the group that made CC70 faster ).
    Vadim did not need to know that they are not the first ... he could just ask before stating categorically that they are at the top for doing something that in fact many have already done.

Astin

Not everyone takes printscreens of irrelevant facts to try to promote themselves, this is Ryosai's thing.
    The print I have to promote is one in which my guild beats his 100 points difference with 5 players less, have you seen?

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• 1 print ? you sound so hypocritic taking into account you guys never won budo party ... but hey then again what im not seeing is your 70f which you already said it's been done before . im still waiting until you find the file ^^

i can already see 2 years from now,ryosai posts cc150, and Sandu will be like, but we defeated you with less than 5 memebers... dude get over it, you have your own thread to brag about dojo war dont bring ur drama to all the posts in the forum.

• Okay, I'll let you "dream" that only you have done CC70 yet, lulz.
    Do not worry about it, every time our guilds face it I'll be there to renew my winning arguments.

Congratulations for be the first (NO, was FaZe) to make CC70, GG.

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• It’s funny how PARADISE come at the enemy topics and try to talk down when they post something about they guild .

Anyone have the right to say whatever they want about they group or guild .

Now every time someone post something there will be PARADOSE in it ?

Don’t really have time to play this game but already can see that things did not change.

PARADISE always the same toxic

You can quote my message anytime I will not reply keep going with all this talk in the forum. At least I have something to laugh about it.

• multiple ppl at the top 57822c19e1ad1.png

This is a joke, on Ryosais podium theres only first places rofl

MrNice

Just as anyone can speak what they want, someone else can respond as they wish.
    I did not come here to knock anything down, just inform them that they are not at the top, FaZe is, because they have done it before, but they came with this communist talk that "everyone is on top" so I had to laugh.
    They tried to look like they were at the top for doing CC70 when in fact FaZe had already done it before, I came across this topic just passing this information on.

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

Edited once, last by Kirito: Don't flame other users ().

• nah he is right . you instantly said ''ussles, as your guild'' thats when i realised there is no hope for you. some people are making guild not to take 1 st place of budo or cc or anythihg just to have fun,you sir seem to have a big problem.i'll block you as it sickens me to see good players going this path. GL

• 1 print ? you sound so hypocritic taking into account you guys never won budo party ... but hey then again what im not seeing is your 70f which you already said it's been done before . im still waiting until you find the file ^^

i can already see 2 years from now,ryosai posts cc150, and Sandu will be like, but we defeated you with less than 5 memebers... dude get over it, you have your own thread to brag about dojo war dont bring ur drama to all the posts in the forum.

hahahaha Same old same old ... Paradise like to tell things from 5 years ago when they want to argue with KAIO be sure they will brag about the DOJO and when they lose they will have a excuse .

• nah he is right . you instantly said ''ussles, as your guild'' thats when i realised there is no hope for you. some people are making guild not to take 1 st place of budo or cc or anythihg just to have fun,you sir seem to have a big problem.i'll block you as it sickens me to see good players going this path. GL

Some people do, but he dont ... just tried his fullest, but failed. :(

CC70 is also, but

this pretty much tells how mature you are.

BTT: keep your screenshots coming!

Sure, you were the only one bragging about something useless like that.

hahahaha Same old same old ... Paradise like to tell things from 5 years ago when they want to argue with KAIO be sure they will brag about the DOJO and when they lose they will have a excuse .

Waiting for that day to come :(

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• Some people do, but he dont ... just tried his fullest, but failed. :(

Sure, you were the only one bragging about something useless like that.

Waiting for that day to come :(

then your fellow faze members wouldn't brag that they were earlier, but instead would say that they dont care about something useless like that.
    get over it :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!