Ryosai once again at the top (of CCBD)

• This guy Sandu doesent even belong here, nobody has buissnes with him, he is really irelevant to the thread.

He doesent even participate in this cc floor competition.

But he came so he can say he won dojo war 2 weeks ago. Damn.

You are like a mosquito who just keeps bothering people.

Ok man we understood you good you stronk you best ,now leave people alone nobody asked for your pressence in this post why u even bother? dont you have a life to live ?

Next time i'll make a post about a but there will be a comment from Sandu saying;'' yeah there is a kd bug, but astin is noob and we won dojowar 3 months ago....''

Also i unblocked you to get my share of drama because my life is to chill

• Tempest Box-head(boxbox) Hardlock since we have a childish community better close this theard and in the future just don't allow posting , this kind of contenent , "TOP Player, Top guilde " will only lead to flame cuz of non brain humans that can't have a modern conversation sadly

Note : I don't care if someone got offenced peace !

close? because? Vadim just wanted to show his progress and i wanna see how far they can get. why tf should they close the thread because of a few crybabys .Let it be.

• This is the part where it’s time for this thread to close because members are starting to flame/insult each other.

The members who were flaming have been warned. Please remember forum rules and don’t let guild drama/rivalries interfere with threads.

It’s nice to see players achievements but when toxicity starts to spill in these threads it’s a signal that they shouldn’t be open anymore.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!