List of basic bugs that should be corrected

• Hello,

Here is a list of basic bugs that would not be in beta (not fixed since pre-beta)

- the batterys of UD5 still does not work

- 1 quest ud2 no work

- the mobs allways scroll the wall (example UD3 and RP1)

- speed aggro is bugged (no works correctly in party),

- skills whith cast are bugged too,

- The end exp of the TMQ is sometimes bugged

- the TMQ jetpack stays on the back after making the quest

- respawned mobs beetles in BID1 and CC50 no work correctly whith eggs

- Areas with green puddles should give poison like burn in lava (for BID1 and CC50)

- The central boxes in the floors of the CC dunjeon (green, purple, etc.) can act on the one that breaks like on the whole group.

- Aoe skill animations do not always work (example skill Whirlwind dark warrior)

- Dragon buffs disappear when entering an instance after having disconnected

- exp parchemeins' time ends before the end of the actual time indicated

- rp bug: when sometimes you use a skill with rp and he just stays there doing the rp effect but never does skill

- Why does not the bot check system still work like the TW version?

- Why can we still run launcher on the same computer multiple times?

- The points of M.Att or E.att do not increase when equip and upgrading subweapons

- TMQ jewelery that does not have stats ^^

- In a dungeon, if a member of the group has a disconnect, the other members lose the buffs of the one who disconnected (not good in CC dungeon)

- The healer can give party heal by selecting a monster ^^ as well as EP and LP regen

- During a change of floor in the CC dungeon, sometimes players do not reappear in front of the door but stay in the middle of the room

- 13 sec. stun from Lvl 7 Mobs -> should be 6 sec. same goes for Poison from lvl 6 Bee.

- if you got DC in dungeon and you relog u used to be still in dungeon and your party had 15 sec. to reparty you in oringial. Only then u got teleported outside.

- sometimes mobs you have to kill don't count on your quest although you are in "range" happens in TMQ1 and 2 very often to me.

- if youu click on a player/NPC or a mob that walks away from you you sometimes get ????? crash!

- lvl 2 quest from Namek -"go to popostatue" don't give you the lvl 2 shirt it should give you - yeah big loss i know(but still a bug)

- sometimes when you make a party and try to enter UD it gives you a "Failed to Invite" error. All members must leave party then and you must make a new one..

- objects you need for quests sometimes do not resprawn after collect them once. Change channel and go back to old channel and they are back.

- Great Tree Quest should not have all 8 mobs standing there allready. You needed to "summon" them!

- Some gloves are invisible

- Some part of the tunnel with the TP on Mushroom South map is "untextured" - was in original too, but only TW i guess in HK it was fine if i remember..

- Speedhacking still possible because no "game guard" or atleast some protection against it.

- In the original monsters doesn't ignore wall, not even single structures

- In the original they respected every single structure and you could even mob all monsters and hide behind one of that structure and force all monsters to run around it to attack, making all of them stack

- Same in dungeons, where monsters respected walls. Here they're just ignoring walls and attacking you behind them

Also this Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST

.................................... And so long, the list will be too long..................................

Lot of bugs are again in beta. Why?

Are We in open beta really? or in Alpha!!

Daneos should come and try his game outside the development server !!!!!

I will complete the list as my PVE guild finds

(The cash shop has never bugged !!!)

• Crane masterclass passive is wrong. It should increase DoT damage AND base damage of skill that have a DoT effect, but i guess it never will get fixed..

U can see on this vid:

that it gives the passive bonus to base and DoT damage..

• Crane masterclass passive is wrong. It should increase DoT damage AND base damage of skill that have a DoT effect, but i guess it never will get fixed..

U can see on this vid:

that it gives the passive bonus to base and DoT damage..

Hello,

My post is only for basic bug and not for class balancing, DOT, etc. There have already been so many changes since the beginning of the POB partly because of PVP players that even Daneos has to be lost now. The purpose of this post is to fix basic bugs. Thank you for your understanding.

• It is a basic bug actually since it was wrong from the start of DBOG, it never was changed by Daneos! It is not about balancing classes it is a basic bug, plain and simple. I just used this vid because it is hard to find better ones that show how it should work.

But ok..

-13 sec. stun from Lvl 7 Mobs -> should be 6 sec. same goes for Poison from lvl 6 Bee.

-if you got DC in dungeon and you relog u used to be still in dungeon and your party had 15 sec. to reparty you in oringial. Only then u got teleported outside.

- sometimes mobs you have to kill don't count on your quest although you are in "range" happens in TMQ1 and 2 very often to me.

-if youu click on a player/NPC or a mob that walks away from you you sometimes get ????? crash!

-lvl 2 quest from Namek -"go to popostatue" don't give you the lvl 2 shirt it should give you - yeah big loss i know(but still a bug)

-sometimes when you make a party and try to enter UD it gives you a "Failed to Invite" error. All members must leave party then and you must make a new one..

-objects you need for quests sometimes do not resprawn after collect them once. Change channel and go back to old channel and they are back.

-Great Tree Quest should not have all 8 mobs standing there allready. You needed to "summon" them!

-Some gloves are invisible

-Some part of the tunnel with the TP on Mushroom South map is "untextured" - was in original too, but only TW i guess in HK it was fine if i remember..

-Speedhacking still possible because no "game guard" or atleast some protection against it.

And there is way more to add.. but im to hungry now, and maybe u don't even consider these "basic"..

• The mobs not clipping was kinda in the original too.

No, it was not
    In the original monsters doesn't ignore wall, not even single structures
    In the original they respected every single structure and you could even mob all monsters and hide behind one of that structure and force all monsters to run around it to attack, making all of them stack
    Same in dungeons, where monsters respected walls. Here they're just ignoring walls and attacking you behind them

- rp bug: when sometimes you use a skill with rp and he just stays there doing the rp effect but never does skill

- Why can we still run launcher on the same computer multiple times?

These two things was like this in the original

• No, it was not
    In the original they respected every single structure and you could even mob all monsters and hide behind one of that structure and force all monsters to run around it to attack, making all of them stack
    Same in dungeons, where monsters respected walls. Here they're just ignoring walls and attacking you behind them

Ah I remember now, you're right.

• Super and thank you, very good list, I will complete mine with.

• No, it was not

Thx you Anso its right

• Yes the broken geodata can be really annoying, having mobs agro you through solid structures while not being able to attack them back has been the reason of many facepalms.

Nice list.

• what? how is that? i wish Daneos would add an option for sorting the inventory

There is already that option in client, just it doesn't work, it is in guild bank too.

GuiguiTank epic list of bugs and what I hate the most of them all, is that RP bug....
    It keeps using RP and refuse to use skill haha.... It is pain when you farm lol.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!