[ MOD RELEASED / IN PROGRESS ] Bra Female Human Kid and Adult Dogi

• --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here finally here is the mod i've been working on for the Female Human race !
    This mod will be available for both Kids and Adults.

(I did alter the dogi abit then the original)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The full Bra mod will be coming soon !

------------------------------------------------------
    [Link: Bra Dogi Mod]

Dogi Name: Devilman Dogi

------------------------------------------------------

sl0y5H6.png evUTYad.png

------------------------

Dogi Preview

------------------------

Preview

Note: The headband only works on this hairstyle for now.

YbAQkRc.jpg

Preview Adult Dogi

( )

( Also for some reason the pants look "weird" but i haven't found a way to fix it yet but i will be working on it! )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Resource Tool Guide:

DBOG- Mods [Tomlanji]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Resource Tool Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/…0azdd/DBOResourceTool.exe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------

Previous content can be found here!

More NAMEK content:

Check out my Green Alien Eyes

And my Soulless Eyes + GLOW

The Witch doctor

FEMALE HUMAN content:

Black Panther Costume [Male/Female]

Bunny Outfit - Lace Leggings

Mai - Face MOD

Human Female - Face Pack 2

Human Female - Face Pack 1

Coming soon!

Human Male Face #1

Goku Face ?

C21 Glasses?

• I love it! But... I think it would work best with Towa/Mummy dogi.

Thank you !

True but i actually used both dogi's for other mods so i decided to do it on another one instead and the tail kinda suits the adult version i think.

It is possible to add it to the Towa dogi since the model do has heels which is nice for the adult version now i think of it ~ ^ ^
    Might actually change that when i got some time left, hehe ~ c:

• The first one looks almost legit, the second one looks bugged especially at the pus pus place, both also have different chest color is more yellow it don't fit rest of the body for sure.

Yea i decided to make shorts instead of a skirt, thought it looks nice aswell~

True like i said idk why it looks "buggy" in game that's why i'm trying to fix it as said in the description.

(On the drawn textures it looks just clean but in game it somehow makes it look "jagged" i tried a couple things but didn't found out what's up yet.)

45c9a007dd.jpg

( I could try to replace certain lines or something but making them thinner or thicker didn't work either. )

For as far as i can tell i only see a slight color difference.

(I noticed i used less shading in the second dogi. that's why it looks "different".)

I will make sure to post an updated version when i fixed it ! ^ ^

• O_o WTH I know why GM and MODs are trying to shutdown these modders, half of them are pedos. Can you please use an adult model, this creeps me out.

Sigh some people really can't read...this really disappoints me you know.

1. I'm a girl and i'm not a damn pedo like dude i'm not even old enough to be one, LMAO.

2. I made it CLEAR i only used a "KID" as show case for the dogi.

(Otherwise people would ask "oh how would the adult dogi looks like please make a screenshot."

If it really bothers people i wouldn't hesitate a second to remove it cause i didn't like to showcase it on a kid either but i had no choice really.

if i wanted to showcase the mod on an adult i had to take the time to level this character which would take me ages to do which would also take a huge delay on the mod and which i have no time for since i'm a student.

2d34a1b7df.jpg

624bf95252.png

Thanks for reading things before placing an comment aswell. :)

• O_o WTH I know why GM and MODs are trying to shutdown these modders, half of them are pedos. Can you please use an adult model, this creeps me out.

Again why would i be a pedo if i suggest people NOT to use it on a kid, hmm i wonder.

Also it's quite funny actually how you call
    ?ALMOST? EVERY MODDER a Pedo, "nice" statement.

It's also very rude to say that i'm also a "pedo" when you don't know a single thing about me... o:

O_o WTH I know why GM and MODs are trying to shutdown these modders, half of them are pedos. Can you please use an adult model, this creeps me out.

Haters gonna hate, that is an artist's fate. So sad to see people i respected take a plunge in the cancer pool and join the rest of the community. (Most)

Great mod Zaeki. I call dibs!!!

• Well it was a joke, how come you all got so darn soft.. sorry but if you took that personal, I mean then you got some issues

Depends on what you call soft though. Maaaybe i might have overreacted a bit in my post yesterday but calling half of the modding community pedo's and saying "now i get why GM's (...) are pedo's. Zaeki didn't have any adult female characters and neither have i. So it wasn't possible for us to "keep it legal" and showcase the mod on an adult. We're modders and artists, we're not going to spend days on creating a character to showcase just a single mod. We spend hours on making mod, sometimes even days or weeks. Sure, we can have the critisism, but if someone comes forward and straight up calls an already small community of people "pedo's" for not willing to spend time on a game more then they have to, then of course we would get offended. If it was meant as a joke, please think about what could be defined as one in a community where there are thousands of different people. Not everyone can handle these sorts of jokes. We're writing on forums. We can't see the face of of a person when he/she writes a post so we don't know if its sarcastic, a joke or actually serious. It would be better if you provided better context next time with your "jokes". And Zaeki is a great modder and me best mate. She is not a pedo. Neither am i or any other courages lad who is part of the modding community in dbo. We..are....legion...

• Well it was a joke, how come you all got so darn soft.. sorry but if you took that personal, I mean then you got some issues

A "joke" ? It doesn't sound like one dude.
    If you wanted it to look like a joke then you should have described it differently cause this sound more like something that would offend people. ;o

More likely the one with some issues is certainly you no doubt about it since you think your statement is quite "the joke" when 99% of the people here think your "jokes" aren't jokes at all more like a trolling comment. :/

The thing with your post is,you taking it lightly,even your apology,isnt personal,as you can see clearly Zeaki got offended and even if Zeake had issues,your respond to that aint helpfull at all,your apology is provocative,by calling all soft,but in first place,if you find this project offensive,why you didnt reported it and instead,trying to make fun of it?

They doing this,in their free time,with no earnings,it is not a show off,it is a contribution to the community,you are not obliged to like it or be here,if you want to criticize it,you are free to do so,but provocativing it wont pass.

• I made a joke I always do that with you modders, even with Oeffy... You guys take it way personal and you brad wtf you cant take a joke lol

Well I believe if you reported me for that fine, it was still a joke, I dont really care at this point, but have a good one

AMZD one thing dude drop your facade, you jumping on everyones Toyanimal lol

• I made a joke I always do that with you modders, even with Oeffy... You guys take it way personal and you brad wtf you cant take a joke lol

Well I believe if you reported me for that fine, it was still a joke, I dont really care at this point, but have a good one

AMZD one thing dude drop your facade, you jumping on everyones Toyanimal lol

The point,of my post is not you,is Zeaki,that got offended by your joke and your apology didnt made any difference,i could say it made it worse,i choose to be here,to support people that really contribute to community,which either me or you do not do much more(than share ideas and thoughts),a member of us got offended,i felt bad and posted my thoughts on that,you are free to criticize me of course and even call me names,i will jump on anyone,that i feel i need to(rules apply to me too),i am nothing special and i will never be,still got my rights to do so...

I cant take anything personal,as none knows me,at Zeaki's place,i wouldnt be offended and would made a bad joke back,but Zeaki got offended and at your position,i would apologize properly,that is all.

If you feel that you want to respond on my post,please do so,but bring it on my wall or Zeaki's(or even Discord),lets leave the thread clean,for Zeaki's work...

AMZD one thing dude drop your facade, you jumping on everyones Toyanimal

Well, i was waiting for you to explain yourself first before i would report your ass aswell but i guess you don't care either if someone would.

And i indeed would appreciatie it if we could keep this thread clean instead aswell.

The point,of my post is not you,is Zeaki,that got offended by your joke and your apology didnt made any difference,i could say it made it worse,i choose to be here,to support people that really contribute to community,which either me or you do not do much more(than share ideas and thoughts),a member of us got offended,i felt bad and posted my thoughts on that,you are free to criticize me of course and even call me names,i will jump on anyone,that i feel i need to(rules apply to me too),i am nothing special and i will never be,still got my rights to do so...

I cant take anything personal,as none knows me,at Zeaki's place,i wouldnt be offended and would made a bad joke back,but Zeaki got offended and at your position,i would apologize properly,that is all.

If you feel that you want to respond on my post,please do so,but bring it on my wall or Zeaki's(or even Discord),lets leave the thread clean,for Zeaki's work...

I totally agree with AMZD their words this pretty much explains the whole issue you made Jinrei.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!