Dragonball Hunt is Rigged

• So I have been trying out the new dragonball hunt mechanics that has been placed. So far I am very dissapointed. I love the new time schedules but the mechanics are crap. Farming my butt off for 40 minutes and not one drop at all. I only had two icons from those 40 minutes. Same for my friends. Not one drop. If this is how it is gonna be then I might as well focus on Kaioken instead of Super Saiyan since I will never be getting it due to crap drop rates. Anyone else have issues?

• Being strategic about it is the key, you basically hold 2 to 3 spots with an adequate mob density and keep farming untill you get what you want.. Also, it's pure dumb luck, so it either gets against you by giving you an unsatisfying amount or surprises you with tons of dragonballs lol. So for me too, this system is brilliant.

• Thing is you need to massively kill, nonstop, so when 1 spot is respawning you are clearing another. Look for spots with fast respawns, no kds or disables. Spots where you dont have to quest. And for some reason hunting at rps or hidden maps has better chances to drop. Also if you are not an aoe class you will struggle, here or with any system. Key is patience, you have 4 hours. Keep trying, there will be times when you get 3 balls in a row and then nothing for a long time. Remember its 5% of dropping if you are killing normal mobs. And 20% the chance to spawn a mob with db.

• What's so funny? only those who have attacks in an area that works well, now that if you are a fighter, dende, or any other class that kills one by one you will be eternity killing and nothing comes. my friend stayed 4 hours today and did not drop 1 if he wants to .eu or worry about it, because spheres for me is like something. one thing that lends and ssj, great namek, kid bu, outside that has nothing. Here comes a> excuse me what I'm going to say <> a ridiculous talk the more have the dragon buffs. You've been working hours to get 7 balls to catch the buff drug that lasts 20 mins and the cooldown and 40 mins to 1 hr will compensate, in my opinion it's not. still if the money was high type 20kk, it would be good for more, the buffs would last the 20 mins plus the coold minor, clothes of the dragon better but not everything in reverse. I really am almost stopping playing again because the disappointment is great.

• The new DB Hunt is like retail somewhat but I dont like it at all, it‘s crap. I prefered to just fly around or changing channels to find mobs with DBs nowadays people just come to my spot and start to kill my mobs that just respawned. Yeah, good system.

• So I have been trying out the new dragonball hunt mechanics that has been placed. So far I am very dissapointed. I love the new time schedules but the mechanics are crap. Farming my butt off for 40 minutes and not one drop at all. I only had two icons from those 40 minutes. Same for my friends. Not one drop. If this is how it is gonna be then I might as well focus on Kaioken instead of Super Saiyan since I will never be getting it due to crap drop rates. Anyone else have issues?

Nope. System's fine to me, I dropped one on my fighter and another on my other character, when the DB icon showed me like 10 of them on my minimap. It's not rigged. xD You just need to farm mobs and keep trying your best.

• It's super unfair for melee fighters who are single targets. I spent 5 hours the other day killing mobs my level and only got 1 dragon ball.

'I spent 5hours' the hunt lasts only 4hours...

Anyways, one day I was just questing in yahoi fortress and got 6dragon balls on my way! I like the system and I am fine with it!
    and also you make a lot of money if you pick up all the items dropped by mobs, so you make money and farm db at the same time while if you fly, you may not even get any db and lose all your times as well. oh and you also make exp now if you have not reached the level cap already so its all win-win here!

• What's so funny? only those who have attacks in an area that works well, now that if you are a fighter, dende, or any other class that kills one by one you will be eternity killing and nothing comes. my friend stayed 4 hours today and did not drop 1 if he wants to .eu or worry about it, because spheres for me is like something. one thing that lends and ssj, great namek, kid bu, outside that has nothing. Here comes a> excuse me what I'm going to say <> a ridiculous talk the more have the dragon buffs. You've been working hours to get 7 balls to catch the buff drug that lasts 20 mins and the cooldown and 40 mins to 1 hr will compensate, in my opinion it's not. still if the money was high type 20kk, it would be good for more, the buffs would last the 20 mins plus the coold minor, clothes of the dragon better but not everything in reverse. I really am almost stopping playing again because the disappointment is great.

Its random...In 2 hours i got 5,from a previous hunt and on the last one only 2 for 3 hours,with my Dende,i would like to have old hunt system with new schedules.

It is indeed a benefit of chance of luck when you use an aoe class,indeed that makes hunts rigged and unworthily for single target classes.

I personally try to adapt,even with new schedules,dont have always the time to participate on the event,personally i would suggest anyone to use 2 accounts for farming as almost everyone being ''smart'' do that.

Is that the solution?is that what the RM(responsible man,aka Daneos) wants us to do?Every action has a counter measure and a different effect.

I believe the RM is lost,he does things his own way,it is his own effort after all,he has open eyes and ears for ideas that only can please his cause.

Might be another complaining/crying post,but i am not complaining,i am stating my view,DB hunt was fine before,it had actually a cause,now its farm and bland,you either farm or not,gaining balls means actual waste of time,the presence of luck is here,but you cant taste it,or it tastes bitter,it is suppose to be hard,yes,not a waste of time though,if we had old system with the new schedule,there wouldnt be bad,yes people will always steal your balls,i had yesterday,a bloke came to my farming spot and killed my db mobs as well of some others,my chance of luck dropped,i pleased him to leave and he mocked me,so i left the channel and continued in another,until he came there as well,so i left the spot for another...There are still flaws with this one.

The one before this one,was an actual hunt,now its not a hunt its grind all the way.

Hell,we already farm for other stuff,does it need,that spice-full event to be same as the usual stuff?Anyways if that is the call,so be it...

• I got like 2 or 3 sets of dragon balls from the last hunt its going to be somewhat harder for fighters but you can easily make a new character like a wonder majin or something and used them to kill low level mobs which no one is around near that level, but if your not one shoting mobs as a fighter then your probably gonna have less of a chance but not impossible. This hunt is currently better atm cause the problems with the other system was that it was "almost" impossible to find a mob with atleast the symbol on the map and you can grind kiri majins, stones, and a great way make money off of it

• Please understand that you must farm mobs and wait for them to respawn in order to see a db icon. Also, getting a drop is all about luck.. despite the fact that the chance of getting a drop is only 5% meanwhile a db icon to show is 20%.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• This hunt is currently better atm cause the problems with the other system was that it was "almost" impossible to find a mob with atleast the symbol on the map and you can grind kiri majins, stones, and a great way make money off of it

With the previous system,it wasnt impossible to find db mobs,it was easy,flying around,in every corner of the map,there was never a single part of the map,that there wasnt any db mob,people just didnt know what to do,even if you changed channels in a specific area,you would find at least 3- 4.

Farming has a totally different meaning,than looking(hunting),if you have 5-10 hours to farm,its great to do so and earn zeni the way,you described,but this is a unique event,that forces you do the same thing,you can do that anyway,where is the pleasure and the excitement for grinding as usual?

• i can do in the 4 hours 14 or more dragon balls with my turtle or swordman, the only problem that you may have is that you kill to slow or too little, i kill like 50 mobs and then they respawn with 5 or 6 dragon ball icons, and maybe i have to kill 100 to get 1 DB or maybe i have to kill 200, but the thing is for me at least, thats not a problem, i can just kill everything with the kame, maybe for you is more hard in that aspect

• i can do in the 4 hours 14 or more dragon balls with my turtle or swordman, the only problem that you may have is that you kill to slow or too little, i kill like 50 mobs and then they respawn with 5 or 6 dragon ball icons, and maybe i have to kill 100 to get 1 DB or maybe i have to kill 200, but the thing is for me at least, thats not a problem, i can just kill everything with the kame, maybe for you is more hard in that aspect

If you scroll up a bit,you will see that,this is exactly my point(i dont know if you was referring to me),aoe gets benefit over single target classes,which we being in a point that we dual client for farming balls now,that aint normal,it brings lag and makes the event boring.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!