>>>> BUFF CRANE HERMIT <<<<

• Just bugfix their passive which is supposed to increase damages of spells and they fine. MA/Karma counters them, specially Karma actually (can't do sht specially now with karma having bug advantage) but that's normal, all classes need a counter; except karma ofc who has none.

• Just bugfix their passive which is supposed to increase damages of spells and they fine. MA/Karma counters them, specially Karma actually (can't do sht specially now with karma having bug advantage) but that's normal, all classes need a counter; except karma ofc who has none.

Karma's themselves lol, and chefs, sks, dw's with % reflect

• You guys must understand that this game is prepared for lvl 70 not 55 and many skills should be not here right now that karma have for example, because they were added with lvl cap and now we have all skills.
    I already notice that crane here is still here more powerfull than it was in tw/hk i saw how sendoku with one burn+slashes makes crazy damage and killing all opponents with one strategy spam, better lets wait for lvl 70 cap before nerfing/boos something expect DW because he is mistake.

add a skill which gives rp like swordsmans "energy recovery" that would help a lot because cranes really needs rp. it would help both pve and pvp

give to searing crane skill kd chance rp and it will be more usefull in pvps

Crane with RP skill will be immortal, lets be real, stop with stupid suggestions.

• You guys must understand that this game is prepared for lvl 70 not 55 and many skills should be not here right now that karma have for example, because they were added with lvl cap and now we have all skills.
    I already notice that crane here is still here more powerfull than it was in tw/hk i saw how sendoku with one burn+slashes makes crazy damage and killing all opponents with one strategy spam, better lets wait for lvl 70 cap before nerfing/boos something expect DW because he is mistake.

Crane with RP skill will be immortal, lets be real, stop with stupid suggestions.

It would not op with high cd

• Exactly, crane only need bugfix on their passive (it affects base dmgs as well in retail, not here).

Other than that it's perfect, Karma counters crane and it is fine like this (tho karma can eat dots which is a gamebreaking bug and literally gives no chance to cranes)

And it's hard to swallow but karma countering crane "regulates" the balance, because i tell you, i am currently standing at a 104w 4l score, i can only get defeated by Karma Majins, i literally eat alive anything else, atleast currently, as there is no good SM players~.

• Exactly, crane only need bugfix on their passive (it affects base dmgs as well in retail, not here).

Other than that it's perfect, Karma counters crane and it is fine like this (tho karma can eat dots which is a gamebreaking bug and literally gives no chance to cranes)

And it's hard to swallow but karma countering crane "regulates" the balance, because i tell you, i am currently standing at a 104w 4l score, i can only get defeated by Karma Majins, i literally eat alive anything else, atleast currently, as there is no good SM players~.

its not balance that karma is a counter you have 0 chance

• Exatamente, o guidance to be installed, has not been

Além disso, é perfeito, os contadores Karma guindaste e é assim tão bom (literalmente, não dá chance para guindastes)

E é difícil de engolir, mas karma countering crane "regula" o equilíbrio, karma Majins, literalmente, comer in vivo de alguma coisa, pelo menos atualmente , como não há bons jogadores SM ~.

Chora muito

• Hi

This is about the bug where karma is able to eat the burn damage. I thought the Skills from the skill tree which are purple are considered de buffs (curse) hence aren't karma allowed to absorb those stats ( i might be wrong since you played this game for a longggg time). only exception that applies here is the burn damage??? "solid bleed"

NOTE: this is a question, not making a statement here.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1427/

• Yes this is a major bug that makes karma broken

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!