So many +15 's again !! we need a solution

• Hello community ,

As the title saids , there is already way too much +15 palyer's in this game specialy the "lvl 29 > " items the main problem is the token sytem this sytem needs a rework , or add a afk check each 1h .. as it used to bee on tw !! or change the stytem in to daily quest's

then maybe have a look on the upgrade sytem there is at least every day at least 3 new +15 items this a joke ... -_- way too much what about the end game lvl 70 gear ? with all the stone's that are already in some casher's banks

Daneos , Tempest pleas do somthing guys before it's too late

• They tried an AFK check, and it got bitched at so much they got rid of it, and now you want it back? Make up your damn mind.

this wasn't an afk check ( if you'r talking about the afk check that was mad 3-4 weeks ago then got remouved ) i'am talking about adding an AFK / Bot check , same the taiwain one , or at least looks the same

• this wasn't an afk check ( if you'r talking about the afk check that was mad 3-4 weeks ago then got remouved ) i'am talking about adding an AFK / Bot check , same the taiwain one , or at least looks the same

If people complained about a system where you had to be active to get Tokens, how do you think they'll feel about a system like this?

And don't you DARE say the upgrade system is broken. I had +10 pants I was trying to upgrade and I got 3 Broken cards in a row (two with White stones, one without). Now they're +3.

• its fine how it is, 1-5 +15 a day is not bad, take into consideration the amount of players we have. The token shop, well I still think it should be removed and have web depot instead giving items for amount time played every x amount in a week but no stone reward.

• If people complained about a system where you had to be active to get Tokens, how do you think they'll feel about a system like this?

And don't you DARE say the upgrade system is broken. I had +10 pants I was trying to upgrade and I got 3 Broken cards in a row (two with White stones, one without). Now they're +3.

then why i see every day a message with " MR.X got +13 - +15 upgrade !?!

and about the bot / afk check they can't complain cuz it was already in TW , and if u got a smal reward ( buff ), if you correctly complete this check it would bee better

• Its always been like that though, a full +15 kid budokai character with all max stats was always nothing special even in retail because of T shop.

in tw server 1, the kid budokai char's wasn't full+15 items i remeber that in all the server it was 1 party with full +15 waepons (( i don't if stuff was +15 as well ) but for real here in DBOG there is like 1/2 of player's that play's kid budokai with at least 1 +15 item !

• I have no idea why there is no bot check, should be one bot check every hour, if not completed, player will not receive tokens until completed, This will target afk token farmers. bot check disable in some instances like tourny.

Definitely indeed. Maybe make a program that can auto-check the bots and see if there's any bots in channels or area such, but I don't really know if that really could work. but There should be bot-check coding or something that can be fixed to stop them.

• Definitely indeed. Maybe make a program that can auto-check the bots and see if there's any bots in channels or area such, but I don't really know if that really could work. but There should be bot-check coding or something that can be fixed to stop them.

Yes! Tokens should be awarded to active players in game and NOT when being afk!!!!

• Yes! Tokens should be awarded to active players in game and NOT when being afk!!!!

exactly , we need a bot check if u done it u got a small buff , if you fail or you are afk dc and wait 10 Min to bee able to log in again and if u fail 5 times in a raw ban 1 day and unable to gain tokens for a week

• Hi,

Back in retail DBO it was easier to have +15 low level items, it was not uncommon. There were many players who were successful in upgrading low level gear due to the time token shop, so it’s not really a problem.

It was already experiemented with the time token system for players to only gain tokens while remaining active and not AFK. This did not work and proved to be an insufficient fix due to the following reasons:

• Players still found alternative methods to farm tokens to bypass this new system. This increased the amount of botters, and players using macros/keyboard bindings on the server.
    • The token system is meant to be DBO G’s reward system. The reason why players can obtain crystals and other items through the token shop is because the team made the decision of not implementing the web depot feature so the time token system is meant to compensate for that.
    • There were a number of complaints that we recieved as to why this system was unfair and how players were not recieving tokens.

It was due to these reasons why it was scrapped altogether, and the new time token system was implemented (which currently depends on the players level which equals to how many tokens they receive).

Players now do not receive as many tokens on low level characters.

Regards,

Tempest

DBO G Staff

• Players now do not receive as many tokens on low level characters.

My Swordsman still gets 10 tokens each 10 minutes, even though he's level 45, atleast my T-shop window shows 10 points, might be a visual bug.

On to the topic. +15 for a kid character does not influence the market whatsoever, they get kid budokai gear to +15 to play kid budokai, there is absoluty no harm in it, because they USE the gear, not resell them to manipulate the market.

The fact that someone is MAD because some LOW LEVEL +15 items are being made is just plain pathetic. We are one and a half month into open beta, and having this low amount of +15 items is actually surprising me.

Why is it so hard to adapt into a system that is working better than the retail? Why do you guys admire TW so much, when in fact, TW was a complete shithouse with the 95% pay to win system, and 5% luck?

You adapted to a system 5-6 years ago, because you had no word in changing it, you couldn't tell Netmarble to remove p2w, now you have a word in a private server, that is MOSTLY free to pay, yet people still complain about nothing. This is the main reason the game cannot be perfect, because people refuse to accept new things, sticking to old shit is always better.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!