So many +15 's again !! we need a solution

• hi , thanks for you'r answer , but how about the BOT checker ?

• *clap clap* agree 100%

• How about removing the stones from Token Shop? Sounds hard i know, but stone drop is easier now. Could replace stones with something different. No ideas on what tho.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• We are at lvl 55 cap, this means nothing, and you are playing a game where everyone cashes, what the hell do you freaking expect kid?. Is even any of you writing on this thread +15????? Stop being so dramatic and childish. People will ALWAYS find a way to high upgrades, cashing or not, with or without tokens, Afk check or not. Stop asking this game to be perfect, it was not perfect and was far away from it, thats why it closed, enjoy it as long as it lasts.

• No need to complain now like I said many times already.

You guys asked for this and now you don't like it.

You guys asked that stones be added in Token Shop and now you do not like it.

I swear sometime I think this community is childish, they want something, soon they get it, they see they are wrong and want it removed.

Cashers donated to server and that is reason why we can play, heck even I think too cash in cap 70 if I still be around but,

should upgrade stones be in cash shop, NO, should brown boxes be in cash shop no, should excellent dogi balls be in cash shop, NO.

You may thing that I hate cashers and such, nah, it is simply that there is shit tons of ways for cashers to earn zeni from cosmetic, pet stuffs, then rare dogi balls, rare costumes, kid clock, even auto pots and golden inventory.

If you want that this game becomes fair and more alive than it is now and than it will be in higher caps then this changes should be made before Open Beta.

Time for changes is long passed but still there is slight chance of edit and change but does community and DBOG Staff have will for change, I think not and now live with consequences.

Enjoy game how much you can, and I just hope that there won't be in future any more stupid changes, no offence to anyone.

Peace.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Most of us were already aware of this level 55 cap situation, by some it's known as a "broken cap", since lots of people were farming tokens with multiple accounts before this cap. Don't forget that after this level cap, token shop won't be a viable solution to instantly max your gear, because those stones only go up to level 55. It will pass eventually.

• this wasn't an afk check ( if you'r talking about the afk check that was mad 3-4 weeks ago then got remouved ) i'am talking about adding an AFK / Bot check , same the taiwain one , or at least looks the same

TW Never had an AFK check, none of the previous official servers had one, they had a Bot Check, that means if you where doing the exact same thing over and over again, the BoT Check appears to see if you were playing, that's all. AFK was always allowed, if not the Token Shop System on retail would have no meaning at all, so stop complaining about what is not the problem. The real problem are the Ustones at Token Shop, there shouldn't be Ustones at all, or at least above 30 stones, in retail the max stones you could get through this system was 30, so it's stupid to add 55 there. If it wasn't for those stones, making alternatives accounts to farm tokens will make no sense cause of the bind system of the token items, so make sure to get straight in what you should focus on complaining, and stop bringing up "arguments" That never existed ... AFK check c'mon, ridiculous

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • exactly , we need a bot check if u done it u got a small buff , if you fail or you are afk dc and wait 10 Min to bee able to log in again and if u fail 5 times in a raw ban 1 day and unable to gain tokens for a week

So sitting around for more than 10 minutes is now considered lack of discipline? I really hope you never run a server.

At 55 you get 10 tokens every 15 minutes, thats 40 tokens per hour, lets say you play up to 6 hours a day actively (which is rare for many players), thats 240 tokens for a day of gaming, not enough for a single white stone, and good luck trying to get an autopot.

But lets say you get 1 white stone a day, you'll have 7 stones a week, 7 white stones can be burned in less than 3 minutes and there is still NO guarantee you'll get one piece of gear above +12.

You can get a lot more white stones by grinding mobs, the token shop is NOT an issue.

• We are at lvl 55 cap, this means nothing, and you are playing a game where everyone cashes, what the hell do you freaking expect kid?. Is even any of you writing on this thread +15????? Stop being so dramatic and childish. People will ALWAYS find a way to high upgrades, cashing or not, with or without tokens, Afk check or not. Stop asking this game to be perfect, it was not perfect and was far away from it, thats why it closed, enjoy it as long as it lasts.

kid?? okey

i know a game that rewards you for being afk awesome ! ! !

• The inside thought process of these people be like"OMG! so many plebians are catching up to me! Better kick the ladder before they catch up since i am already on top! that is, since i already have all the gears i need, I better suggest it to be made harder before others catch up RIGHT!?"

btw just to let you know, the ones with 15+ are probably cashers and not tokken farmers, I have been playing since 10th march and i don't even have a complete set of z24 yet (though I am close). so there!

• The Token shop is fine, we don't need a shitty ass bot check, people in low levels can't receive full amount anyway.. Jesus close these god darn threads

We do need bot check, we don't need AFK check, there're 2 differente things. The Bot check is security system to detect anybody that uses bots to farm or something of a kind, it appears when your character is doing the exact same thing over and over for long periods of time, like when some turtles use bots, they just go AFK while their characters use one kame, the auto attack few times then other kame, when the life is under X% of time they use pills and keep doing the same, is a simple software that with a bot check could be a little more controlled.

On the other hand AFK check would kill entirely the Token Shop system, it'll be one of the most stupid things that can be done, otherwise why retail implement this system with that ridiculous prices? Actually some items should reduce their prices, and others increase, like Ustones, their should be more expensive, while EXP boosts and autopots should have lower prices

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • What we really need is Game Guard that auto ban people with 3rd parties programs that ruins the game.

There is already too much hackers, that are reported by my guild members too.

About this +15, you shouldn't care much about it now, mostly because of token system and other stuffs that gives shit tons of stones to you, you will see at cap 60 or 70, how it will be hard to upgrade gear.

Still, even if you somehow get one part of gear +12 or higher, don't be happy, there is still shit tons of other gears to upgrade to be decent player, where is then boxing legendary accessory and other stuffs and guess what, this is only 1 character...

Most of us have more than 1 character, and it opens too much of things to work for, soo I think this thread should be closed.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• We do need bot check, we don't need AFK check, there're 2 differente things. The Bot check is security system to detect anybody that uses bots to farm or something of a kind, it appears when your character is doing the exact same thing over and over for long periods of time, like when some turtles use bots, they just go AFK while their characters use one kame, the auto attack few times then other kame, when the life is under X% of time they use pills and keep doing the same, is a simple software that with a bot check could be a little more controlled.

On the other hand AFK check would kill entirely the Token Shop system, it'll be one of the most stupid things that can be done, otherwise why retail implement this system with that ridiculous prices? Actually some items should reduce their prices, and others increase, like Ustones, their should be more expensive, while EXP boosts and autopots should have lower prices

Yea I ment AFK check, that shit is annoying

• 1 mounth of 70 cap we will have at least 5 items +15 , bro there is like 50 peopole with 100 + 70 stone prupl , do u even realise that , i personnaly traded with someone and he said that he have like more then 200 green stone - 200 green stones this will take mee like forever to get this xD .

REMEBER 1ST MOUNTH 5 +15 items at least

1st week we get 1 !

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!