Revert Buff removal on dungeon enter/party leave

• me and my parties are one of the fewer people who try out new things. we did cc100 with turtle tank and stuff like this.

problem with dbo is you have 3 different rarities of items, a party of five players and a set of effects and all effects have a certain amount you can get.

So if you want to drop a 12-13 prop or 34 dex earring you either spend the next weeks or even months as fighter or any other class which is bad in BIDS right now, then you have to dice and be the winner out of 5 players. Or you farm legendary earrings and you are forced to brown box them and have enough luck to get those max stats you want.

Would you rather want to spam a dungeon 1-2 mins a lot of times or be forced to box them and/or spend months in that dungeon lol?

• me and my parties are one of the fewer people who try out new things. we did cc100 with turtle tank and stuff like this.

problem with dbo is you have 3 different rarities of items, a party of five players and a set of effects and all effects have a certain amount you can get.

So if you want to drop a 12-13 prop or 34 dex earring you either spend the next weeks or even months as fighter or any other class which is bad in BIDS right now, then you have to dice and be the winner out of 5 players. Or you farm legendary earrings and you are forced to brown box them and have enough luck to get those max stats you want.

Would you rather want to spam a dungeon 1-2 mins a lot of times or be forced to box them and/or spend months in that dungeon lol?

You want a mode that is easier than the already easy mode we have is what you want.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!