Revert Buff removal on dungeon enter/party leave

• Sks have nothing to do with the fact that it makes no sense being forced to take a class which does almost nothing in a dungeon. That's a different topic, dont get me wrong but how is it good or healthy if buffers are good at everything at every cap besides lvl 70 BIDs where you want to be as fast as possible?

• 1k is mudosa one and it is rare

800 and something is legendary one.

Even tho if you get max anti critic, this still won't save you from getting one shot from fighter or be abused by dende/karma and even SM.

SK are mostly good vs fighters anyway, fighters that want to critic them.

Gear up as you should and you will have chance vs SK.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Sks have nothing to do with the fact that it makes no sense being forced to take a class which does almost nothing in a dungeon. That's a different topic, dont get me wrong but how is it good or healthy if buffers are good at everything at every cap besides lvl 70 BIDs where you want to be as fast as possible?

Thats complete nonsense.

How do Ultis bring nothing?

Thy have MASSIVE party Utility. They boost your props by 18, massively increasing your damage, they provide you with enough Con to do end game content, and also LP Regen.

And if you so decide to venture into that part of the tree, provide crit rate buffs.

Utility classes have places in every MMO for good reasons.

If you don't want to take ultis thats completely fine, but you should do it without Ulti Buffs.

People make buffers largely for the benefit of the player base. It is a class designed to support parties. A person playing ulti sacrifices DPS for his utility.

• You don't see point here mate.

If this isn't fixed, there will be only 1 default party for dungeons.

No any other race/class will be able to take part while if buffs don't be removed and be as it was, since everyone have its own buffer, mostly, then you could buff outside party and go inside, meaning instead of buffer you could take like fighter or SM.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• SK is best vs everyone if you know how to gear him and fight every class.

No any other race/class will be able to take part while if buffs don't be removed and be as it was, since everyone have its own buffer, mostly, then you could buff outside party and go inside, meaning instead of buffer you could take like fighter or SM.

I played alot of games where you are actually required to make a buffer.

A REMINDER: Those games are not dead, but this one will eventualy because of stupid updated that Daneos thinks are good.

Game is very Far from balancing and alot of classes have no place in pve because of this

I wont talk about pvp since there is also a mess.

• Its about BIDS and dungeon spamming in general.

The only thing a buffer does is buff at the beginning and he can go afk. How is that fair compared to a dende which has to be patient all the time throughout the dungeon and get the same reward as someone who pressed 4 buttons at the beginning and can go afk?

As already stated I and many others would rather take own buffer buff at the beginning and let him afk because why should I give someone the chance for an item if he did nothing besides buffing?

I agree to an extent But

The parties are already default anyway.

Dende - Mandatory

SK - Mandatory (You could use DW but how many of them do you see)

If you are running Speed, as every one will take

Poko - META

Karma - META

If you are not running speed for some reason

Turtle x 2 - META

Nobody is going to take SM or Fighter unless you a) pay them to take you or b) have good friends. They are massively outclassed by ranged damage from a turtle.

What is a fighter going to do in Cell X? other than get 1 shotted every time it gets into range of Cell.

There is a video of my fighter tanking Kraken on youtube with absolute ease, but yet nobody would take him other than my friends, who could not be bothered grinding the repetative nonsense that is endgame DBO.

If you dont take the buffer, they there will be another turtle in the 5th slot. They are the META.

If you are using buffs in a party, the buffer should be in that party. I always saw this as a huge fault with retail.

• So: Dende-Mandatory

Poko -Mandatory

Karma-Mandatory

Tank-W/e with good equip later you can take everything

Dps- Turtle nothing else does more dmg

but now we have to replace someone from the latter so that will be tank or dps switched for buffs.

and that give us Dende,Poko,Karma(100% needed) and buffer +tank/dps.

without buffer you could add a fighter or sm to tank. or take another dps like crane or even take a tank like dw.and so many other options.

Right now you have NO OPTION.Its like now every other class beside those are discriminated,but you selfish bastards still say poor majin he is good in everything but noone will take him in Dungeons.How hypocritical can you even get?

• You could always tank with a very good fighter on TW, but nobody would take one over an SK. SK is META, and thats all that matters to most.

I agree with you.

If you use Ulti Buffs, you take Ulti with you. If you dont want to use Ulti buffs, then take whatever you want.

• Dende is mandatory in every party poko and karma of course too, leaving you two open slots.

With sk I must disagree.

Here you see a video of us doing kraken in about 1 minute in POB:

we were one of the fastest party back then and as you can see without sk. In fact with SK we wouldve been much slower.

But with the fact that you have 4 roles (dende ultima poko karma) fixed there is not really much space left for any other classes.

• Iv already stated that I have tanked Kraken on my fighter, there is a video on youtube of it.

Still, nobody would take it over an SK.

• Well that is not 100% true, and if theyre still not the best choice for maximum efficiency

If you want to take a different tank, then good on you, I respect that and you are helping the game.

And its true, it can be more efficient as other classes don't have to hold back on damage to avoid taking aggro.

How many others share the same thoughts though?

• On POB we saw parties doing kraken without dende with 2 DW

or parties doing kraken without tanks

or parties doing kraken without poko and karma

But the buffs from ultimate are so overpowered that you need them in every hard dungeon run.

Also I'm not against having an ultimate in your party the problem is it's annoying that you need to rebuff on entering a dungeon. As it was said alot of times if you spam a dungeon which just takes 2-3mins you need to buff everytime. It kills the joy of doing dungeons.

and why the hell give ultimate this advantage? Ultimate is pretty good in PVP we saw it already on POB we also all know that are a must in party budokai and they are needed in every cc dungeon run. So just because people don't want to take ultis in their party for Kraken/Cell/Bacterian you force them to do it?

Grandma is way worse than ultimate. They are bad on 1 vs 1 PVP on Party budokai and even for cc dungeon they are even worse than ultimate. Why not give them something?

What is with fighter?

Also thanks to this change we have no space for other classes in Kraken/Cell/Bacterian.

Your party will look like this: SK/DW, Poko, Karma, Dende, Ultimate. Don't tell me that you won't need a tank. With our shitty gear that we will have on lv 70 we need a tank. Also an average party will also need a tank. So after lv 70 cap release those 5 classes will farm their gear in BIDS while other classes will wait until they have the gear to tank and after that? All dendes, karmas, pokos, ultimates will be done with their dungeons. So good luck finding a party my dear Fighter friends.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!