Revert Buff removal on dungeon enter/party leave

• You can't have your cake and eat it.

This change in my opinon was a good change, and something I felt was broken in Retail. It was almost like having 5 and 1/2 party members in your party by being able to buff outside the dungeon then drop the buffer.

You shouldn't be able to have the advantage of one class if you don't take it with you, this is the case in any MMO on the market.

If you want Chef buffs, take a Chef, if you want ulti buffs take a ulti.

You already have 2 DPS slots in the party, If you don't want any buffs take an extra DPS.

The problem is that people want those 2 slots for Karma and Poko so that they can effortlessley pass the content, stop spamming speed which is utterly broken in PVE and use your DPS slots properly.

If you choose to use speed, absolutely fine, but accept the party limitations that come with it.

• so you want buffer to be good in every aspect of the game , as where sm is onl good at prelims?????

DO YOU EVEN SEE HOW HYPOCRITE YOU ARE?

The whole reason for making a buffer is for party utility.

People make a buffer as a support charachter, that is their purpose, same as a dendes is to heal.

Do you know dendes are broken up to 60 cap in PVP and also mandatory in PVE?

SK's are broken in every cap and staple (not mandatory) in PVE.

Ultis die in 70 cap PVP, and can not pass prelims before that cap unless you are against absolute total scrubs.

If you want the party space, drop poko/karma easy mode attack speed and play the game the way it is meant to be played with 2 DPS's.

You can also tank with a poko as a lot of people did, retain attack speed and open up a party slot.

What you are suggesting makes it impossible for an ulti to farm lvl 70 cell/kraken accessories. 30 seconds is not enough to check on the item dropped, decide who gets it, get your buffer in the party, enter the dungeon and run over and collect the item.

You want the benefits of a buffer, whilst making them worthless in anything other than cc150. This would make them officially the least used class in Cell and Kraken.

• DENSE.

• What if buffer was designed as dojo/scramble character which gives him ultimate (pun intended) value already?

He's a must have (not nice to have) for higher CC runs while classes like sword/fighter/plasma wont see the light of cc150 anytime close after 150 release except some parties carry them.

• yeah but what if i want to do UD2 or 3 with my guild and my fellow guild members cant do the dungeon without buffs? now we have to take a buffer and lost 1 place in the party? you cannot have in total: 12 different options and expect to have an equal number of the same across every single Party, if you want that, just delete 7 of the options, make 1 buffer, 1 healer, 1 AOE, 1 tank, 1 DPS, the buffer will be left anyways, because all the others only need the boost that they can gain outside the dungeon, is not our fault that the buffer is left behind, we dont want to die...

• ^

Then tell your friend that gets left behind to form a party with other guild members that are also able to do the UD2 or 3 run. lmao do you all have just one set of players that carry the entire guild? No! Form more parties with other guild ppl and if that's not enough look for ppl outside of guild. Make new friends etc.!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• ^

Then tell your friend that gets left behind to form a party with other guild members that are also able to do the UD2 or 3 run. lmao do you all have just one set of players that carry the entire guild? No! Form more parties with other guild ppl and if that's not enough look for ppl outside of guild. Make new friends etc.!

what if you are a person which has the only buffer as an alt and a turtle as main and you play with 4 other friends?
    you go without buffs and run it with your 4 other friends or do you leave one friend/member whatever to get some buffs?

• what if you are a person which has the only buffer as an alt and a turtle as main and you play with 4 other friends?
    you go without buffs and run it with your 4 other friends or do you leave one friend/member whatever to get some buffs?

I tell them to look for other ppl to form another party? Depending on what we do, i would create a party with 4 friends and with me being the buffer this one time. Or even multiple times if needed. If i need sh*t for my turtle i will create or find another party. Or take my Buffer out, join with Turtle and someone else from the party would have to volunteer to leave the party so we can get another buffer. It's not like i will do dungeons and sh*t with only the same ppl. I like doing it with others too. Sometimes you meet really cool ppl^^ (Akzeptier es! xDD)

This might just be me, but i think just because you have Guild ppl to do things with doesn't mean you shouldn't do it with ppl outside of the guild. Spread around, meet new ppl and maybe become "friends", build connections. Sometimes it'll be worth it.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• contribute instead of talking nonsense.

Contribute with what ? am i supposed to agree with you ? i said that instead off saying this : " it's not my fault if u can find great buffer "

u guys think that buffer is usless compared to other classe's it is !! but personaly i prefer having buffer instead of Human -_-

karma poko dende buffer tank = GG WP

• I like this update, and I have actually seen buffers being viable in dungeons.

The problem however is that we only "can" make META parties to complete dungeons, because it is the most efficient way of completing the pve content, I do it and everyone else does it.

We are leaving the rest of the classes useless, I understand that the buffers needed this update and I really appreciate it, but this game needs a new design, I am sorry to say this, for this to be a success, there need to be some huge changes of the game or changes of the different classes skilltrees.

The buffer shouldn't be the reason for those changes, but if we want every class to be doable in dungeons, we need to set some specific roles on each and every class there is.

For ex. we have a healer and healer/offensive, Melee dps/debuff and Melee dps/buffer and we have their counter parts, Range dps/support then we have the Tank(SK/DW) one being heavily defensive and the other offensive with less defense(which isn't the case).

This is the roles so far from looking at each classes and this is what we need to work with and for god sake change, because as it is now 1 or 2 in each group role is better than the other in every aspect pve and pvp, look at sk and dw, SK completely dominates DW, the role for sk should be offensive tank and therefore have less defense than the heavy tank which is dw.

Karma and plasma the range dps/support is also totally unbalanced, Karma is way better both in pve and pvp.

Turtle and crane the next of the range dps/support also here unbalanced but only in pve, in pvp they both viable.

Fighter and swordsman, Melee dps/debuff these two classes needs serious attention, the debuffs aren't that good because you can get another class that does it better, for example turtle.

Ultimate and chef(Chef is less considered in parties), Melee dps/buffer, they a support class that buffs, but also deals a fine amount of damage, but need a revision because it is not viable in the level 70 Meta.

I think this is what we have to work with, if we somehow in this community can work this out and make each class equally good at the role their in, then this game will be amazing.

I am not giving you guys the solution, I just wanted to show what we have to work with if we talking balance, another way of balancing is to change mob mechanics and boss mechanics, but that wouldn't be the better fix.

• Contribute with what ? am i supposed to agree with you ? i said that instead off saying this : " it's not my fault if u can find great buffer "

u guys think that buffer is usless compared to other classe's it is !! but personaly i prefer having buffer instead of Human -_-

karma poko dende buffer tank = GG WP

contribute with a proper solution or an opinion instead of your random talk. Main problem is the fact that 4 roles are fixed and underdog classes like plasma wont be taken into dungeons ever.

Well they are viable 1-60 due to their high aoe damage and tankiness, just become bad in 70 BIDS. Thats literally the only thing you wouldnt want a buffer.

And forcing people doesnt make them viable. Buffer will remain bad to clear bosses no matter if you have to take him in the dungeon or not.

Some things may be true, but thats not the point. Some classes outclass others some heavily some not.

In order to make ultima somewhat viable in dungeons you should be able to buff others during kidboo((to get some damage at least) buffs shouldnt be removed on dungeonenter because rebuffing 25 min buffs after 2 mins is ridiculous.

• i think that you used to play as a poko ^^ ! and you should know that poko can bee tank as well ^^ ! if proprely geared , same for buffer so groupe would bee karma poko dende buffer plasma ^^ ! if u take a tank it's to do it the save way ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!