Revert Buff removal on dungeon enter/party leave

• i think that you used to play as a poko ^^ ! and you should know that poko can bee tank as well ^^ ! if proprely geared , same for buffer so groupe would bee karma poko dende buffer plasma ^^ ! if u take a tank it's to do it the save way ^^

difference is that poko is a tank which deals damage and gives speedbuff every 20 seconds. buffer buffs at the beginning and can go afk.

I also play an ultima and am against those changes.

• The way I see it is, most ulti mains gonna cry and won't want this change. Yet they will always be a useful class every single cap..... as well as being strong every single cap.

I don't see what the real problem is in reverting the change? You think your class be useless or something? That class is literally strong in any aspect in the game..... It's annoying having to rebuff every single time you enter a dungeon.... Dende is already a mandatory class, but you want to make ultis another mandatory class? That leaves room for 3 ppl... and most smart ppl want a karma and poko.... that then leaves one left which people usually would pick a turtle.

That is what you call the meta now and its boring. There is no unique parties, just the same boring shit cuz you want your class to be needed in every single thing... This games boring af.

• difference is that poko is a tank which deals damage and gives speedbuff every 20 seconds. buffer buffs at the beginning and can go afk.

I also play an ultima and am against those changes.

it depends on how good is the Ultimate , UltiSpiner mode deal an insane amount of damage at cc91+ you will need powerfull damage dealer to clear the mobs cuz of the red shitty balls , in Cellx someone have to deal with mini cell , same for kraken and protect the dende karma have enough problems to deal with dps , remouve buffs , stun ,and buff , so it's buffer job to protect the dende . i agree on the fact the ultimate isn't that much usefull if we compare iit to a poko sk or a dende but i think that this new change didn't change any thing to the end game pve i mean buy that cc51-cc100 and cc91-cc150 floors

once again this debate will lead to speed nerf cuz for many peopole here speed party's is the main reason of all this no speed party means , no poko and no karma usless AF , (don't tell karma have stuns and crit buff pleas ) party's will bee like dende tank ultimate humans ^^ !! remeber the team have preference for lazy update's ^^

• The only good solution of this problem is turn this game into 6-man party instead of 5 man-party and increase defense of UDs/TMQs/CCBDs mobs by 20%. That way a buffer will also be able to join and some other classes will also get chance of joining parties without breaking the standard formation of parties. I think its possible to implement.

• The only good solution of this problem is turn this game into 6-man party instead of 5 man-party and increase defense of UDs/TMQs/CCBDs mobs by 20%. That way a buffer will also be able to join and some other classes will also get chance of joining parties without breaking the standard formation of parties. I think its possible to implement.

this a great idea but sadly we need a confirmation fromo mr.i never comment in certical theards aka mr. Daneos , i'am not sure but i think that we need a new pve sytem rework and i know daneos is lazy

• the no class will be required anymore and can go 5 dps fast farm.

Just like vadim wants

It's different. Vadims problem is that buffer don't do a shit in dungeon they buff at the beginning and go afk for the whole run. Buffer is the only class that does that. So a question for you I expect a honest answer. Would you share your drop with someone who was literally afk the whole run?

I wouldn't.

• It's different. Vadims problem is that buffer don't do a shit in dungeon they buff at the beginning and go afk for the whole run. Buffer is the only class that does that. So a question for you I expect a honest answer. Would you share your drop with someone who was literally afk the whole run?

I wouldn't.

If your buffer friends go afk, then find good buffers. Why should the Ultimate and Grand cheff class be always left out of dungeons, just so you OVERPOPULATED humans can have more slots? Give me a break.

Cashalot is right.

This whole thread is nonsense, I'm sorry but you can't think otherwise.

What they ask is for ultimate to become useless, they just want to have the party all to themselves and screw the people that want to main a buffer.

I'm glad the staff is not gonna revert this because it would be really dumb.

Hey why not make all speed buffs and heals over time, including ep/lp duration 20+ minutes!

What he's saying here may sound like dumb sarcasm but really, it's as sane as saying "Revert buff removal on entry"

Honestly, delete this thread lmao.

• Troll? This thread won't make buffer useless. They are useless after they use their buffs. You don't need them for the whole dungeon runs. This class has pretty low dmg on bosses + needs to buff only every 25mins. We are literally forced to carry a buffer in every dungeon run. Yes we could do it without buffer but then I want the crit dmg from tw back. Crit dmg got nerfed pretty hard so buffs even got more important right now. On tw you could do dungeons without buffs because you was fast enough to kill the boss. I also want prop to be reverted as it was on tw. Prop does not work on none attribute mobs right now while it works in PVP. Pls explain me why that's the case? This lowers our dmg and defense even more and we need buffs more than before.

If you want to have a varianty of classes in party without depending on buffs then don't make this game so hard that buffs are needed.

On tw a +15 turtle did 160-180k crit dmg while on dbog a turtle with +15 only does 50k crit dmg. Explain pls? Why nerf dmg and prop against mobs? Why make buffs even more important here than on tw?

• This is simple and you can't oppose it and here's why:

All classes deserve to be included in all of the game's events, that is what balance stands for.

If you are part of the human race overpopulation in the game, well too bad for you. I really don't care.

People who want to main buffers should not be excluded for your sake.

Your only excuse is: "buffers can only buff and that's it so they don't deserve a spot. Give me more damage so I won't have to invite them." You can't be this childish.

• I cant belive people like you exist haha . You never heard of people being pro and contra a thing ?Because it seems that you think you posses absolute truth which is delusional.

Saying who is right and who is wrong then proceding to tell to delete the thread ?Please just delete your post and grow up ok? 15 years old opinion's are not valued.

In my opinion ultimate is op as fk and is a nuissance to bring him everywhere just because he buffs LOL.

Its like carrying a noob just because Daneos said so.

Sorry for my vulgar exprimation but reading your post gave me (pick any phatology you want).

If they revert the changes ultimate will only be viable in pve(open world farming) and pvp and party pvp and scramble and dojo war... poor ultimate right ?

And please dont respond to this post. You won't comprehend what im trying to say and feel attacked thus showing your ''fangs'' and ''barking''.

• "All classes deserve to be included in all of the game's events, that is what balance stands for."

So forcing people to take this class into dungeon means they deserve to be taken into the dungeon?

What about all the other classes that are not taken in party?

• All classes deserve to be included in all of the game's events, that is what balance stands for.

If you are part of the human race overpopulation in the game, well too bad for you. I really don't care.

Nice nice maybe read what you write?

People who want to main buffers should not be excluded for your sake.

Interesting. Let me tell you something Buffer are good in:

• 1 vs 1 PVP
    • 5 vs 5 PVP (a must)
    • CC Dungeons (a must)
    • Farming PVE

The only thing they are bad are dungeons where you just need to kill a boss like BIDs. Yes it sucks but buffer still have the best options after dende. There is no other class that have so many options as buffer (except dende). There is no other class that has so much love as buffer (except dende). So now with this change buffer got everything. I literally mean everything.

Btw you still did not explain me why buffer get so many indirect buffs (nerfing dmg and defense made buffs more important than ever)

P.S. "All classes deserve to be included in all of the game's events, that is what balance stands for." hmm you are forcing us into one fixed group for end game dungeons (dende, poko, karma, sk/dw, ultimate). I'm not seeing space for turtle, crane, fighter, sm, plasma, grandma. But hey we should not forget

This is simple and you can't oppose it

And of course

I really don't care.

• perfect solution for vadim and dreamer.

make every single buff, including the speed buffs, heal over times 20 minutes+

Then not a single class will be ''required'' anymore for bact/kraken/cell.

Have a good day sir.

You know that heals over time are not even enough to heal against a boss?

Ah and posting twice the same post won't make it funnier.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!