Revert Buff removal on dungeon enter/party leave

• In my opinion this change should be reverted, since it has so many negative aspects.

-On relog your own buffs are deleted aswell (including dragonbuffs)

-buffer is a bad class in speedruns and stealing a spot, why should I give someone the chance to get an item for basically buffing (which other classes do too) at the beginning and not doing anything anymore?

-its annoying if you play as a buffer to rebuff every 1-2 minutes (ud3 for example) and just demotivating

-people who main buffer can form a party with friends or guildmembers to do the runs even with buffer

my reasons for now, change my mind.

862ae824169b93a289d6cfd5b14c0c3b.png

Edit: Thanks to Astin.

• Before buffer was always kiced from party after buff, now classes like grand and ultima need be in party if players want buffs and this is best change that daneos did, also it makes game more hard because now you have 1 DPS less in party.

So you can spam CC/kraken/cell with buffs from ultima/cheff/plasma on ur whole team, while having none of these classes inside your team, while having a team setup consisting off 1 tank, 3 dps, 1 dende.

Am i right?~

Yeah he think like that for sure, some humans are out of reality on this forum.

• I'm not against buffer parties but there should be at least a solution for dungeons spams like ud1 or ud3 because you just go in kill a few mobs and go out again. It's really annoying that you need to rebuff every time. Another problem is that if you do cc dungeon and your buffer gets a dc you are literally dead.

The main problem with buffer in party is that you know that he won't do anything and it's just demotivating if you are farming a few hours or maybe days, get your item and you know that useless guy will have a chance to get it. So I prefer to make my own buffer and just afk with him in dungeon than giving a rare/legendary drop to some random buffer.

• but that limits the other people we can take in a dungeon :fighter,sm,dw etc ...

also makes it slower.WHy sould it be harder when you dont really know how hard cc150 will be in OB?

You must understand that here are classes that are better in pve or pvp no one will take sword or fighter to party while turtle or plasma/crane can do better work, DW is broken and weak he can have best def and be tanky but is useless while he can't keep the aggro.
    Thats why most of ppl have 2 characters or more.

• You must understand that here are classes that are better in pve or pvp no one will take sword or fighter to party while turtle or plasma/crane can do better work, DW is broken and weak he can have best def and be tanky but is useless while he can't keep the aggro.
    Thats why most of ppl have 2 characters or more.

That point makes no sense, people dont take cranes in serious parties with them because its bad same with buffer, they are bad in dungeons. Do you want to make a restriction now or what? It might be good for buffers but bad for any other class

• The logic is totally wrong here. You should not force people to take a specific class with them.

As an example no one will take a poko with him to budokai same with grandma. So why not force people to take them?

I understand the problem with ultis in dungeons but just forcing people is the wrong way to do it. This game has alot of problems and many classes are only good in either pvp or pve.

So you force people to take a ultimate with them but what's with plasma/fighter/grandma/swordsman and some other classes?

We all know that no one wants to go crit party on lvl 70 cap because it's just takes much longer than speed. As we all know legendary drop rate from Kraken/Cell/Bacterian got lowered so we need to spam the hell out of those dungeons. But you really don't want to spam Kraken (around 10mins for 1 run with crit without +15) with crit party. It's just annoying and no fun. Ofc we could nerf speed and create more possibilities but the only classes that are really good with crit are turtle and fighter and both have pretty low crit dmg right now. Moreover you would just make poko/karma useless in pve.

People will still go with speed party on lvl 70 cap just because they don't want to waste time which means your party will look like this:

Poko, Karma, Dende, Ultimate, and a tank

so no space for other classes. Before the buff changes the last spot was always free so you could take anyone in your party. I know it's not the best thing but at least it was fine to take a random class in your party but right now it won't be like this in speed parties.

• Of course with the current imo bad changes they are necessary, but again why the restrictions?

Why are people forced to take a buffer into their party, thats upright dumb

Hello,

The buffing mechanic was altered and adjusted for the following reasons:

• It did not make much sense for a party to take a whole part of the ultimate/chef skill set (the core buffs which is arguably the most important part of the skill set) without these classes being present inside the actual dungeon.
    • Many players who mained buffing classes complained that they were useless due to everyone leveling up their own personal private buffer
    • This was to help encourage a more different variety of classes within parties to be formed instead of the generic shadow knight, poko, dende, karma + extra standard party.

Many players felt other classes were abusing the duration of the ultimate and chef classes, which was why some members of the community demanded for this mechanic to be changed.

Regards,

Tempest

DBO G Staff

• The main problem with buffer in party is that you know that he won't do anything and it's just demotivating if you are farming a few hours or maybe days, get your item and you know that useless guy will have a chance to get it. So I prefer to make my own buffer and just afk with him in dungeon than giving a rare/legendary drop to some random buffer.

I wouldn't say that the buffer you get for party is useless. After all his buffs are the reason that you get a chance to drop rare/legendary stuff at Kraken etc. xD

Also you just wrote that you can still take your own buffer into the party by using dual client. Only thing that bothers you and many others is the fact that you lose a party spot for another dd or a friend to help him get the end game sh*t. I do understand this one. But i don't really see a big problem xD

Just slow down a little. Won't hurt you ^^

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• 1. Thats kinda true, the class was abused but however thats the only downside I see

2. It's still like this, people who need a buffer will rather lvl their own since it doesnt take that much time and not many people play buffer class

3. Well the intention was completely missed, because you are forced to take a buffer now and have much less variety now its basically ultima, dende, turtle, karma, poko for speed

and just because some members wanted this change, it was necessary to bringt it without evaluating the negative aspects?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!