Revert Buff removal on dungeon enter/party leave

• thats a crit party which will get you nowhere. I dont make the rules. i would like to see crit party being at the same level as speed but it seems it's not possible.

Or should i rebel and take 3x Time for clearing a dungeon or w/e and meanwhile guys in speed party will drown in items ..?

• in short, speed party is overpowered.

As I said before the problem is that crit dmg and prop got nerfed in pve pretty hard.

You literally do only 1/4 of the dmg that you have done before. Moreover all your prop (probably around 50%-60%) won't work on none attribute mobs while this was the case on tw.

Also nerfing atk speed will only make karma useless in pve and poko useless for everything. Poko will literally die.

Edit:

I forgot to say in a speed party nearly every class can do good dmg while with a crit party only your turtle and fighter will do proper dmg.

• that could bring with itself another set of problems

Poko being overpowered or underpowered -depending on changes

What would even be the use of attack speed in the game if you nerf attacks dmg dealt by 50%? you want to kill a stat?

I wont even discuss about props since thats a whole lot more problems that could happen.

All those risks and hard work just to keep your little ultimate at top.

How did you said ? silly ?

• Revert buff removal = more classes can be taken into pve, which still means ultimates can be taken

Don't revert = ultimates have to go or you can't do anything

Not surprised why you want this change to stick

Or you can not rely or need their buffs to do your job: problem solved
    Also, which classes? Swordsman? Fighter? People need to understand and drill into their heads that some classes just aren't meant for pve.
    The same logic applies to dende, but I don't see anyone saying we should get free heals so "other classes can join pve runs".
    The same logic can be applied to tanks, yet I don't see anyone asking for a replacement for them either.
    Why is it so hard to understand that each one has a role and they all combine together to make the run work smoothly?

• so a solution would be to nerf normal attacks dmg dealt by 50%

Make props do dmg to N/A

Give a boost to poko in skills dmg dealt

Yep nerf speed. I know we have alot of haters here who don't want to see speed parties and saying that crit is much more skill (both the same only difference is the time you need to kill a boss) I also know you are one of those but nerfing speed will only make things worse. As I said before crit is only good for turtle and fighter all other classes will be second support classes. It will suck more than right now.

Also we had prop doing dmg on none attribute mobs on pob but for some random reasons (I don't know the reasons) it was changed so in pve prop won't work against none attribute but it still works on pvp.

• Or you can not rely or need their buffs to do your job: problem solved
    Also, which classes? Swordsman? Fighter? People need to understand and drill into their heads that some classes just aren't meant for pve.
    The same logic applies to dende, but I don't see anyone saying we should get free heals so "other classes can join pve runs".
    The same logic can be applied to tanks, yet I don't see anyone asking for a replacement for them either.
    Why is it so hard to understand that each one has a role and they all combine together to make the run work smoothly?

so you are saying fighter cant do pve because he is pvp class? also same for fighter and plasma >?

Everyone has a role ?

Lets talk about ulti.

Is it good in pvp? YES

Is it good in pve?YES

Is it good in ccbd/tmq etc.? YES

Is it good in party pvp>? YES

Is it good in dojo wars? YES

Is it good in scramble?YES

Please evidentiate the downside of ulti's because each class should have a role not all roles right ? So if you are sooo logical thinking ,and we are dense,Explain:

• why do you need to rely on support class their buffs, yet you do not wish to party them for reasons known to you.

what you said about ulti's , can apply to turtle, dende, sk, karma, crane, poko.

• If you want the tanking, take the tank with you.
    if you want the heals, take the healer with you.
    if you want the damage, take the damager with you.
    If you want the buffs, take the buffer with you.

Period.

Period.

As I said alot of times before that would be the case if the nerfs would not be here. They nerfed dmg pretty hard (1/4 crit dmg) and prop also got nerfed. Also do not forget even atk speed got nerfed pretty hard.People need buffs more than before. You can't expect anyone to do a dungeon without buffs.

It's easy to say then go without a buffer but then don't make buffs more important. Give us back our dmg give us back our prop give us back our atk speed.

• why do you need to rely on support class their buffs, yet you do not wish to party them for reasons known to you.

what you said about ulti's , can apply to turtle, dende, sk, karma, crane, poko.

Maybe i wasn't clear enough. ULTI is not good ULTI is a MUST in all of those stated above.Thats beyond good.

In every mmo there are buffers used of BUFF.This doesent render them ussles LOL it's just not making them A MUST.

rn you cant even walk without ulti buff man...

Period.

If you want to do tmq you are forced to take buffer with you,

If you want to do pvp party you are forced to take buffer with you,

If you want to do ccbd you are forced to take buffer with you,

If you want to do dojo you are forced to take buffer with you,

If you want to do anything you are forced to take buffer with you.

Period.

• Nobody is forcing you to take a buffer, the same way no one is forcing you to take a healer. Need them, take them. Don't wanna take them? Good luck.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!