Revert Buff removal on dungeon enter/party leave

• Maybe i wasn't clear enough. ULTI is not good ULTI is a MUST in all of those stated above.Thats beyond good.

In every mmo there are buffers used of BUFF.This doesent render them ussles LOL it's just not making them A MUST.

rn you cant even walk without ulti buff man...

Dende is not good, Dende is a MUST in all of those stated above ... Well following that argument, let's all classes get their own healing skills ._. Jesus Buffers can buff, you need heals to do a dungeon? Get a Dende. You need buffs to do a dungeon? Get a buffer. As simply as that. Really good idea to remove buffs that is not yours when entering a dungeon, stop making Buffer an slave class that everyone would have just to stand outside a dungeon. For the record, the damage of buffers is still good (you can't compare the damage of a buffer to a turtle, it's ridiculous) So saying that you get buffed and the buffer does nothing else, easy, just get another buffer to supply that demand, a buffer that besides buff will attack, taunt, even get some random healing there and there, and removing some curse.

Same applies for Dende, and in most cases for tanks ._. where are you're complainings about them?

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • Nobody is forcing you to take a buffer, the same way no one is forcing you to take a healer. Need them, take them. Don't wanna take them? Good luck.

Nobody is forcing you to drink water,the same way no one is forcing you to eat food.Need them,take them.Don't wanna take them? Good luck.

I hope you realised just how dumb you argument sounds.

• Should be reverted because it’s annoying af, and buffers shouldn’t be mandatory for every party because if you main buffer and you don’t have enough friends to do dungeons that take 5mins with then you’re doing it wrong.

And the fact is, the most important pve content requires a buffer anyways so i don’t understand why they should be required in every other aspect of the game.

As well as i can’t understand why neutral props aren’t affected by my props, forever the dumbest ting in this game.

And bring my crits back tenks.

• Dende is not good, Dende is a MUST in all of those stated above ... Well following that argument, let's all classes get their own healing skills ._. Jesus Buffers can buff, you need heals to do a dungeon? Get a Dende. You need buffs to do a dungeon? Get a buffer. As simply as that. Really good idea to remove buffs that is not yours when entering a dungeon, stop making Buffer an slave class that everyone would have just to stand outside a dungeon. For the record, the damage of buffers is still good (you can't compare the damage of a buffer to a turtle, it's ridiculous) So saying that you get buffed and the buffer does nothing else, easy, just get another buffer to supply that demand, a buffer that besides buff will attack, taunt, even get some random healing there and there, and removing some curse.

Same applies for Dende, and in most cases for tanks ._. where are you're complainings about them?

what you just did is called ''Diverting''.

Its like instead of saying your opinion about buffer, you just changed the course of the discussion and directed it towards other classes.

In pshycology people use ''Diverting'' when they want to avoid being in the wrong.Meaning you avoid a discussion unfavorable to you by directing it to another topic.

I won't respond as here we talk about the buffer's problem not dende's not sk's.

• theres no problem with buffer, only with people that want cheff/ultima/plasma buffs, but not actually party them.

Wow, only for BIDS.
    So far your point is mimimi others want to farm 2 mins with speed. Mimimi im buffer main and I am useful at literally everything besides BIDS, change that!

Mimi cc 91 - 100 in 5 minutes.

You could try to come up with proper arguments besides your borderline flame because you're one of those ultima mains. You wouldn't give a single sht if you wouldn't main that class get real.

• what you just did is called ''Diverting''.

Its like instead of saying your opinion about buffer, you just changed the course of the discussion and directed it towards other classes.

In pshycology people use ''Diverting'' when they want to avoid being in the wrong.Meaning you avoid a discussion unfavorable to you by directing it to another topic.

I won't respond as here we talk about the buffer's problem not dende's not sk's.

Really? Avoiding to truly answer with arguments?

CshcF65WYAACywX.jpg

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • Wow, only for BIDS.
    So far your point is mimimi others want to farm 2 mins with speed. Mimimi im buffer main and I am useful at literally everything besides BIDS, change that!

Mimi cc 91 - 100 in 5 minutes.

You could try to come up with proper arguments besides your borderline flame because you're one of those ultima mains. You wouldn't give a single sht if you wouldn't main that class get real.

you are the one who wants all the buffs from ultima, cheff, etc withoud having to party them.

• Really? Avoiding to truly answer with arguments?

CshcF65WYAACywX.jpg

clearly you dont have the necessary intelect to actually understeand what just i said.

using a meme to provoke me when im doing the right thing(keeping the discussion at its base theme),while you are just derivating from the subject.

Pm me in private and i'll give you the arguments you are asking for.

• What would you do without a healer?

The same applies for buffers, what would you do without a buffer?

you go solo boy

• Lol your not.. If you were you would have his side..

Im close to give up, you like the kid in that story were the mother drops the kid and the kid hits the floor

how comes I manage to have a dominating buffer for party budokai that is always max geared (even in POB lv 70 before the change) without cashing a cent?

and only because it would have "a negative impact" I should have the same opinion as him?
    do you know how annoying it is to rebuff 20 min buffs in a 2 min dungeon? Utter garbage I call this.

• how comes I manage to have a dominating buffer for party budokai that is always max geared (even in POB lv 70 before the change) without cashing a cent?

and only because it would have "a negative impact" I should have the same opinion as him?
    do you know how annoying it is to rebuff 20 min buffs in a 2 min dungeon? Utter garbage I call this.

Ehm dude you have another character you play, you using the buffer to win party Budokai thats it. Thats the only reason you have an ultimate geared because it requires you to have it so you and your good pals can win party budokai.

Stop lying Vadim ffs

• Ulti main guy defending this why im not so suprised ^^

"Oh boi i cant find party for BIDS. "

"I gotta defend this update."

"Even if Fighters/SM/Turtle wont find parties i dont care since im maining Ulti"

"Even if Fighters/SM gets treated the same way i dont care since im maining Ulti"

I dont know why you are so dense about this.

This buffer thing makes Human class completly useless in PVE. Their best PVE option Turtle is even useless in this speed meta.

When 70 cap gets released nobody will instantly have gear to tank as Poko im assuming so you have to go with Tank.

Your speed party will be Poko Karma Tank Healer "Buffer"

Even if you try to build crit party since crit/prop is nerfed it will take longer and it will get more annoying.

But if Daneos reverts this update

-Buffer's still can find party. It's ridicilous to say they wont find any parties.

-Since you dont need to take Buffer there will be 1 more extra slot in party for other classes like Plasma Turtle Fighter SM.

You are just basically being too selfish on this one.

You want a class to be good and needed on everything?

Then SM or Fighter players just suicide lol.

You want this main party to get their gear easily together and want other class players to beg their friends to take them in for few runs.

• Im dende here, I know this update is annoying for most people because it requires you party to take up one slot.

But see it for a person who loves playing ultimate, he wants his buffs to mean something and he wants to feel useful in pve content.

If anything is wrong is the type of roles certain classes have and the utility skills they have, im not talking about damaging skills im talkning about support skills for party play.

• Lol what type of logic is that? you are forced to take them or you'll die.

Exactly, because you could use their help to beat group activities. Why isn't someone making a thread about Dendes? Why are heals have to be treated differently than buffs? Why oppressing the majins alone just to get that edge in DPS? Only one word can describe that, selfishness.

Quote from Vadim

You wouldn't give a single sht if you wouldn't main that class get real.

And you would care if you mained one, I am tired of you acting as if maining a majin is a bad decision, your kin is the reason things will never balance out.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!