Revert Buff removal on dungeon enter/party leave

• Im dende here, I know this update is annoying for most people because it requires you party to take up one slot.

But see it for a person who loves playing ultimate, he wants his buffs to mean something and he wants to feel useful in pve content.

If anything is wrong is the type of roles certain classes have and the utility skills they have, im not talking about damaging skills im talkning about support skills for party play.

His buff still means something. You still need a buffer in your party for CCF150 you cant just go to F150 with the buffs you get from outside. You need buffers on budokai/dojo wars. They can still farm great even if they are support character. They can PVP great. What more they want?

• Ehm dude you have another character you play, you using the buffer to win party Budokai thats it. Thats the only reason you have an ultimate geared because it requires you to have it so you and your good pals can win party budokai.

Stop lying Vadim ffs

It was irony, lol (although I did a lot TMQ and UD runs with my buffer, not because the party was forced, but buffer is OP with his spin 1-60).

The biggest issue with that is that there is such a small amount of players who benefit from this update, but basically any human player which is the biggest part of DBOG population suffers severly under those changes.
    Why being counterproductive?

If this change will be reverted buffers will still be taken in every dungeon, just not that much in BIDS.

There are classes which are bad throughout all caps in PvE and are bad in TMQ, BID, UD and CC. Those are the classes that need some tweaks but instead they suffer from that change even more and the class which is already good at any cap gets the force-buff?

Tell me how this makes sense and is fair?

His buff still means something. You still need a buffer in your party for CCF150 you cant just go to F150 with the buffs you get from outside. You need buffers on budokai/dojo wars. They can still farm great even if they are support character. They can PVP great. What more they want?

Apparently balance for ultima means being good at everything?

• His buff still means something. You still need a buffer in your party for CCF150 you cant just go to F150 with the buffs you get from outside. You need buffers on budokai/dojo wars. They can still farm great even if they are support character. They can PVP great. What more they want?

All what you said I already know. What buffers want is to remain important in most of the pve content and some people are actually maining them, why are people so selfish.

Only problem is the roles and utility skills in the game

• All what you said I already know. What buffers want is to remain important in most of the pve content and some people are actually maining them, why are people so god darn stupid.

CC150, CC120, open world pve, tmq.

Theyre only somewhat worse in BIDS where other classes, which suck in the things I named above, shine more than ultima.
    But, they. want. to. remain. important.

I guess I dont have to mention all the PvP content at which ultima clearly is good.

• Buffer isnt neccesery u can go without him lol there are a lot of dungeons u can do without buffers,

Im Hardcore PVE player in this game and I u can do all Tmq's, ud's, bid's cc up to 70f on 55 cap EASILY without buffers (FACTS).

Healer,Karma Poko are must-have in party but u dont complain about that what about SSj giving 2 much atk speed, or poko summons being useless classes being unballanced or anything just to complain bcoz thats what yall here came to do.

U dont need to take a Ultimate to ure party but if u want to do it with stronger party u can take one its simply as that..

I see Ryosai complain here only bcoz they want to go cc 91-95/100 with buffs outside the cc... nerf the cc then but dont nerf buffers no more! i chosed to play a Grand Chief only strickly bcoz this update helps buffers to be main classes.

Yes Pve and Pvp is unballanced but this buff strickly made few of X classes more worthy to take for dungeons.

If u want competitive pve player opinion there u have it... yes DBOG figure out how to make pve more balanced ( I have a plenty of idea's) but dont sacrifice mighty majins bcoz a turtle cant find speed party.

• Lmao what sacrifice? You want to sacrifice %50 of the player base for Buffers who could find party even before the update? Yeah go ahead.

• I am greedy now? Lol ok. I am not the one crying here to make my main class good at everything to make other classes useless.

Im maining Dende I could careless, but because I see some selfish players making the worst arguments I have to step my foot in the door. The only reason you want them buffs to remain without the buffer is because you made an alt which can't be used to buff your party before going into a dungeon. You have to take it with you and that takes away one spot. But do you know that some players actually maining ultimates and grand chiefs??? You do but you don't care because the majority plays human and namek.

If you don't want buffer in your party go without same applies to healers, you don't want a healer go without, you don't want poko or karma (Speedbuff) go without. No one forcing you.

• Lmao what sacrifice? You want to sacrifice %50 of the player base for Buffers who could find party even before the update? Yeah go ahead.

haha true. They maybe thinking buffer banned from every party lol.

Buffer even got buffed with the ms scaling on the spins, what yall thinking that youll never find a party for kraken? G e t r e a l.

Im maining Dende I could careless, but because I see some selfish players making the worst arguments I have to step my foot in the door. The only reason you want them buffs to remain without the buffer is because you made an alt which can't be used to buff your party before going into a dungeon. You have to take it with you and that takes away one spot. But do you know that some players actually maining ultimates and grand chiefs??? You do but you don't care because the majority plays human and namek.

If you don't want buffer in your party go without same applies to healers, you don't want a healer go without, you don't want poko or karma (Speedbuff) go without. No one forcing you.

Yea, worst arguments. We are talking about the state of the game (damage nerfs, prop nerfs etc.) which made ultima buffs more necessary than ever. We are saying that variety will be much better because buffers will still find a party.
    Yet the only arguments coming from the other side is, "dont do it ultima wont find party ever lulz".
    "Buffer should be important and not abused", "im main ultima and i know this change will doom every majin buffer".

Thanks for calling our arguments the worst. Makes sense to me. A lot.

• haha true. They maybe thinking buffer banned from every party lol.

Buffer even got buffed with the ms scaling on the spins, what yall thinking that youll never find a party for kraken? G e t r e a l.

Yea, worst arguments. We are talking about the state of the game (damage nerfs, prop nerfs etc.) which made ultima buffs more necessary than ever. We are saying that variety will be much better because buffers will still find a party.
    Yet the only arguments coming from the other side is, "dont do it ultima wont find party ever lulz".
    "Buffer should be important and not abused", "im main ultima and i know this change will doom every majin buffer".

Thanks for calling our arguments the worst. Makes sense to me. A lot.

You main? you mean you have it to help friends in party budokai, dont say you main it please

• Im maining Dende I could careless, but because I see some selfish players making the worst arguments I have to step my foot in the door. The only reason you want them buffs to remain without the buffer is because you made an alt which can't be used to buff your party before going into a dungeon. You have to take it with you and that takes away one spot. But do you know that some players actually maining ultimates and grand chiefs??? You do but you don't care because the majority plays human and namek.

"But do you know that some players actually maining ultimates and grand chiefs??? "

"Some" but %50 of the players maining human.

• You guys are calling us selfish greedy telling us that there are "some" people maining buffer.

But there is alot more people maining human and probably most of them newbies.

If you revert this update this doesnt drop's buffer's party find rate. Yeah maybe it might a bit but it wont be that big.

This update just isolates human race from PVE content.

• whole pve contents not only events tho.

• "But do you know that some players actually maining ultimates and grand chiefs??? "

"Some" but %50 of the players maining human.

Little do you know about balancing.

Lets say 60% of the server mains humans, 30% namekians and 10% majins, you want to give players reason to go for majin, the update was implemented exactly because of those statistics. That's balancing things out. Some people will like it some won't.

I can't believe you guys can't see it that way, all because a few extra minutes inside an instance.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!