Revert Buff removal on dungeon enter/party leave

• Little do you know about balancing.

Lets say 60% of the server mains humans, 30% namekians and 10% majins, you want to give players reason to go for majin, the update was implemented exactly because of those statistics. That's balancing things out. Some people will like it some won't.

I can't believe you guys can't see it that way, all because a few extra minutes inside an instance.

Are you really that delusional thinking that this change increased the playrate significantly?
    Most classes are much more fun than ultima (i guess grandma is kinda fun?), so forcing people to take an ultima in the party wont increase the rate of actual buffer mains, but the amount of ultimas/grandmas everyone will have as an alt to let him afk in dungeons. Sounds counterproductive to me

Lets say 60% of the server mains humans, 30% namekians and 10% majins, you want to give players reason to go for majin, the update was implemented exactly because of those statistics. That's balancing things out. Some people will like it some won't.

I can't believe you guys can't see it that way, all because a few extra minutes inside an instance.

So you want it to be %10 Human %60 Majin?

Humans are most appealing class because of SSJ and not fat like Majin's. The reason there are more humans is not because they are better (they are not even close right now) its because this is a DBZ based game.

Little do you know about this game.

Just because you need a buffer people won't take random buffer with them. They will take their own personal buffer who was standing outside of the dungeons with them. Look at the statistics 99% of the buffers are just alts. Why? Because this class is not much fun but nearly everyone has a buffer as an alt.

Quote from Azonic

Im Hardcore PVE player in this game and I u can do all Tmq's, ud's, bid's cc up to 70f on 55 cap EASILY without buffers (FACTS).

Azonic please show me proof that you can EASY do cc 70 with lv 55 and without any buffer. Also writing behind your sentence (FACTS) won't make it to a fact.

that's forcing people to play something they dont want.

They are already op as fk and nobody plays them.Why? can you go ssj on majin? NO

I would personaly switch to majin if it looked like the fit majin and not fat one.i've made a thread about it.

But these are facts.People rn just create majin's as alt char(now everyone has to do it) and use it in a dungeon as a 5-th player.

Be honest.Do you really see more majin mains nowdays ?? compared prior to the update? cuz i certainly not.

Even tho people right now are creating alot of classes i still dont see more majin mains than in POB or even tw.

Why force someone to play something they dont want ? Because this is basicaly forcing people.

• Are you really that delusional thinking that this change increased the playrate significantly?
    Most classes are much more fun than ultima (i guess grandma is kinda fun?), so forcing people to take an ultima in the party wont increase the rate of actual buffer mains, but the amount of ultimas/grandmas everyone will have as an alt to let him afk in dungeons. Sounds counterproductive to me

If people want to take alts to be afk thats their decision, if you LFG I am pretty sure you could get an actual player to tag along, which is the main purpose of the update.

Quote from ToruChan

So you want it to be %10 Human %60 Majin?

Humans are most appealing class because of SSJ and not fat like Majin's. The reason there are more humans is not because they are better (they are not even close right now) its because this is a DBZ based game.

Now youre playing the victim, lol. Is that what you think thats going to happen if you require to take a buffer with you on group activities? Its going to flip the tables completely and Majins will leave humans out of dungeons? No, I obviously don't want those statistics either.

I am very aware that most people that enjoy the franchise would go for saiyans first, I main one myself, but that doesn't mean that I should completely push aside other classes for my own sake, I believe we should aim for equality not simply focus on humans because thats what most people play.

• If people want to take alts to be afk thats their decision, if you LFG I am pretty sure you could get an actual player to tag along, which is the main purpose of the update.

Now youre playing the victim, lol. Is that what you think thats going to happen if you require to take a buffer with you on group activities? Its going to flip the tables completely and Majins will leave humans out of dungeons? No, I obviously don't want those statistics either.

I am very aware that most people that enjoy the franchise would go for saiyans first, I main one myself, but that doesn't mean that I should completely push aside other classes for my own sake, I believe we should aim for equality not simply focus on humans because thats what most people play.

Do you even brain?

If you fix a role like ultima in thise case, how is there equality? He basically pushes other classes from every pve content (and kinda pvp) that exists?

• If people want to take alts to be afk thats their decision, if you LFG I am pretty sure you could get an actual player to tag along, which is the main purpose of the update.

EQUALITY

Exactly what we want.

How come Uti is MOST WANTED(not wanted just forced) class in the game( alongside dende but let that for another thread),and he is alos good at altmost everything and still STILL you guys cant see that there are discriminated classes that wont have a place in a dungeon based on this change.

EXAMPLE time;

Dark Warrior- can't do pvp or pve because there is a buffer in his place playing mario while buffing a few times .

Fighter- yes good for pvp,but then again ulti is also good for pvp, so why is ulti mandatory for pve(dungeons etc) and fighter is not even close?

SM- same category.

Plasma- can deal some serious dmg,but is not really wanted in speed parties,and now not even wanted in crit party. WHY? you have to take MAJIN WITH YOU.

i could go on but i guess you got a little bit of my point right ?

Now all i want is equality.

Im plaing SK( good in everything ) so im not taking any sides.

• I will quote Azonic for you:

Quote from Azonic

i chosed to play a Grand Chief only strickly bcoz this update helps buffers to be main classes.

No one is being forced, recruit people that actually main Majins, they exist and the update is for them.

I do see your very self-centered point really, I do, but you are making a storm in a glass of water because you can't let go of old habits (leaving buffers out).

No one is being forced, recruit people that actually main Majins, they exist and the update is for them.

I do see your very self-centered point really, I do, but you are making a storm in a glass of water because you can't let go of old habits (leaving buffers out).

tfw everyone calls you out for being selfish and stuff like that.

You are calling it an update for Majins, im calling it an update against any other role.

god i cant.

You are proving yourself wrong with everything you do and can't even realise.

Self centered ? i am an SK trying to help fellow humans(dw and plasma) to get their place in a fkin party

MEANWHILE you are quoting a player who just said.'' update for majins '' god dammit is it that hard to realise ?do you not see who is self centered ???

• god i cant.

You are proving yourself wrong with everything you do and can't even realise.

Self centered ? i am an SK trying to help fellow humans(dw and plasma) to get their place in a fkin party

MEANWHILE you are quoting a player who just said.'' update for majins '' god dammit is it that hard to realise ?do you not see who is self centered ???

I am self-centered because I main a human fighter and Im trying to view things from the perspective of someone who mains a Majin? You guys are only thinking about yourselves. This thread proves how democracy can stagnate positive progress. GG making a poll where obviously Majin's have no chance of winning.

• I am self-centered because I main a human fighter and Im trying to view things from the perspective of someone who mains a Majin? You guys are only thinking about yourselves. This thread proves how democracy can stagnate positive progress. GG making a poll where obviously Majin's have no chance of winning.

what do i have to gain from this

enlighten me im really curious.

i tought i told you. i main sk. im good at everything . no debate.

• In most MMOs you NEED to take the support in the dungeons. The only thing that could be changed is that the buffs last in the ud as long as the buffer still in the party, so no rebuff in ud3 spam for example.

Oh, and first you guys saying that we don't want buffer because it has low dmg, then after that you say nah, if they revert the changes you can still find a party with buffer. You all would pick turtle just so you can do the run even just 1 sec faster. Thats the only thing you care about, how fast you can farm, not diversity. All you want is human ball online.

• How ignorant people can get lol. Even before the update it was not human ball online. Humans are the one who struggles to find party not majins so i dont even know why you guys try to protect them like they are even were victims in there first place. But sure go ahead and enjoy your Majin Ball Online.

• Who cares what class people prefer? Obviously it's humans because of the love for Saiyans. Would things change if Majins were fan-favorites instead?

No. The only thing we need to concern ourselves with is VIABILITY. Have buffers ever not been viable in dungeons? No, they've always been viable. They won't beat bosses as fast as a DPS, but whether you risk everyone's lives with a Fighter to shave off a minute, or value your team's survival with an attack speed buffer is your choice.

Let's look at the other side. Have a Swordsmen/Cranes ever not been viable? YES, all the time!

The thing setting humans and Majins apart is that humans must be OP to be "viable". You may see my Fighter destroying Kraken and Bacterian, but the difference is that my Fighter's +12 and the buffer could be +6. Switch that around and make the Fighter +6, now he'd get his ass kicked AND contribute nothing in damage. Meanwhile the now +12 Ultimate becomes invincible on TOP of still having spins, buffs, debuffs, heals, invulnerability to stuns, and support skills.

"But Fighter/Swordsman/Crane are not PvE classes!! They're meant for PvP! :cursing::cursing::cursing:"

There's no "PvE/PvP" distinction in this game. You'd take a Karma/Ultimate/SK over a Plasma/Chef/DW to CC150 anyday. And guess what? They're ALSO great at PvP. How about Dendes, the most viable PvE class of all? ALSO great at PvP, especially party PvP.

So there's no excuse. We get this update for a few buffers who got shafted by some impatient randoms....fine. But then where's the "revamp humans to be PvE-viable"(Turtles aside) update? If you're gonna solve a minor issue for a small minority, you should do so for problems affecting the majority too. Start changing up skills to not have so much useless crap and give them some utility. Making the majority of DBO players feel useless because they chose the first class the game presented to them, being Saiyan/human fans, is a humongous issue that should STOP being taken so lightly.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!