Revert Buff removal on dungeon enter/party leave

• normal party setup is still

Healer

tanker

buffer

2x DPS <-- supposed slot for humans.

Poko Karma good Slots for humans. And dont come up with this stupid "Speed has to be nerfed". You have no clue about Balancing or what is healthy for the game with ur PT Guild and 2-3 ultima mains backing you up. How about 75% less damage if you dont have fighter or sm in Party? Sounds Good to me to make them viable for bids :ddddddddd.

• i dont really think you can tank with poko early on,so i think a real tank is a must atleast in the early stages

• best tanky poko met bee like

Chest mudosa 28 con full m.deff

pants drop legendary full m.deff 34 con / same for boots

neck : prop deffense , cd in earings and prop or cd in rings ( depends how many cd u got in ur earings )

and another set of crafted gear for e.attack bosse's full con as well , u need great upgrade at speed staff at least +11 and all stuff should bee +11 at least

• Let me simplify this.

Forcing Buffers into the party is a fantastic change on Daneos's part.

No other MMO would allow you the benefit of one class without taking them on a raid or instance with you.

5 Slots in the Party:

1 Tank

1 Healer

1 Utility

2 DPS

If you want your SM or Fighter to come then stop abusing attack speed and play the game the way it was intended to be played. Karma and Poko are taking the DPS slots.

If you are willing to accept that attack speed is the way to do things then don't come here moaning about buffers being in the party.

There is no way that the developers of this game intended for your party to stand still at range and auto attack a boss to death, from a place where only the tank takes any kind of damage.... The kind of damage that ulti buffs are mitigating...

Attack Speed on characters who can fire energy based auto attacks is the reason that your SM or Fighter can't get in to end game PVE.

• feels like im talking to walls.

SO YOU WANT TO KILL ATTACK SPEED( a stat) JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET INTO A PARTY ?

im out,

• feels like im talking to walls.

SO YOU WANT TO KILL ATTACK SPEED( a stat) JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET INTO A PARTY ?

im out,

Are you for real?

I am the one talking to a wall.

Where do I say I want to kill attack speed. I have posted previously many times saying attack speed is fine, it will ruin an option fighters have in PVP by changing it.

I have said that if you intend to fill your DPS slots with Poko and Karma so you can abuse this cheap method of playing the game, then don't come here moaning because your fighter cant get in a party.

You are the problem.

Oh by the way, I main and always have mained a fighter. I have never moaned about getting into a party, because I understand that people want to abuse the cheapest way to clear content in this game. I have done the same thing, I had a Karma on retail that was never out of CC, Kraken or Cell, and I have an Ulti here. Clearly I have never had any issues getting into a party.

What you are saying is that you want Ulti Buffs, without taking a buffer with you??? Why don't you just ask for a 6th Party Slot, thats basically what you want.

Get a grip

Or find a good poko to tank like everybody else did.

• best tanky poko met bee like

Chest mudosa 28 con full m.deff

pants drop legendary full m.deff 34 con / same for boots

neck : prop deffense , cd in earings and prop or cd in rings ( depends how many cd u got in ur earings )

and another set of crafted gear for e.attack bosse's full con as well , u need great upgrade at speed staff at least +11 and all stuff should bee +11 at least

well said, switching between earrings to cd just to give blitz then back to prop pretty much. For rings 2x 20 con from cell for best tanking or kraken con rings effect set for the 13 props

• so for you karma and poko aren't dps ? yeah maybe ! guys i don't know why even doing this theard it's non-sense you wanna do instance's with crit okay ? find friends or call you'r friends to play with them dbo then everyone choose a role and here we go you got a party of friends that play's crit and wanna do dungeons , final step download discord to enjoy the game better !

• so for you karma and poko aren't dps ? yeah maybe ! guys i don't know why even doing this theard it's non-sense you wanna do instance's with crit okay ? find friends or call you'r friends to play with them dbo then everyone choose a role and here we go you got a party of friends that play's crit and wanna do dungeons , final step download discord to enjoy the game better !

This rant isnt aimed specifically at you.

Can people please take the damn time to read what I am saying before commentinc, because this is just becoming incredibly frustrating.

Poko and Karma are DPS!!!!! They are being used in the DPS role. Where have I said otherwise? In fact Karma has very respectful damage.

I have said that people are choosing to fill there DPS slots with these 2 characters.

IF YOU WANT A FIGHTER IN, STOP FILLING YOUR DPS SLOTS WITH POKO AND KARMA AND ABUSING ATTACK SPEED.

OR TANK ON A POKO LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE DOES

• Quote from Tactikill
    IF YOU WANT A FIGHTER IN, STOP FILLING YOUR DPS SLOTS WITH POKO AND KARMA AND ABUSING ATTACK SPEED.

I hope you know that crit dmg and prop got nerfed? And that pretty hard. Also your eng atk and phy atk got nerfed. Soul, Foc, Dex, Str are giving not as much atk as on tw. But mobs still have same lp and same defense. You are literally saying give up the only good way to do a dungeon and go with the pretty hard slow motion mode. People won't go the boring low dmg slow motion mode just because a fighter needs a party. Also why is this abusing atk speed? Sry to tell you but atk speed is the only good option you have right now. Except you want to be 4x slower than all the other parties. No one wants to fall behind.

Btw in all MMOs I played buffs never got removed on entering a dungeon and buffs were never so op and as much needed as in dbog.

• What he means is fighters are getting out party by poko and karma. For a fighter, plasma, sm, or any other class let me just say "ANY class can tank with the right gear" attack speed is not abusing just do not want to spend hours on end to do let's say cc 150 when I can be doing it at a faster rate with speed. Speed just saves time. Speed for Dungeons means faster kills per hour while crit means minimal kills per hour.

• What he means is fighters are getting out party by poko and karma. For a fighter, plasma, sm, or any other class let me just say "ANY class can tank with the right gear" attack speed is not abusing just do not want to spend hours on end to do let's say cc 150 when I can be doing it at a faster rate with speed. Speed just saves time. Speed for Dungeons means faster kills per hour while crit means minimal kills per hour.

Attack speed is a mechanic that was put in this game, and was not nerfed at any point during the retail release.

It speeds things up, and makes them almost fool proof. But I can not seriously believe that the developers intended for people to clear the game this way.

I really don't know if I believe a human can tank cc 140 with any gear, but yeah for the most part if you have disgusting gear you can tank most things.

But if you choose to have the advantages of clearing the place faster, and having something largely foolproof, you have to accept that fighter or SM isnt coming, unless you pay a party to tank on a poko.

In summary, if you want to abuse attack speed you fill your DPS slots with poko and karma. This is perfectly fine, but then people can't moan about other partied being left out.

If you don't and play the game the way I believe it was intended to be played, then it opens the party up to other DPS's.

You need to change peoples mentality that attack speed is the only way, which isnt going to happen.

• Swordsman tanking cc150

Cell using crit only which took ~8min if u ask me that is wayyyy to long

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!