Add Brown Boxes to Cash Shop

• It kind of is broken if two well known cashers say that they used a very high amount of brown boxes and didn't get nearly what they wanted.

That's because its RNG. Oh you spent $200 and didn't get what you wanted? Guess what, everybody else gambles, Cashers should be no different. If cashers had everything their way this server would have sets of armors with the best stats +15 in the cash shop for a retarded amount of Cash points, and believe me they would buy it, for all their characters. This request is pushing things towards P2W even more.

• It kind of is broken if two well known cashers say that they used a very high amount of brown boxes and didn't get nearly what they wanted.

ok now go to fakin arena and scan some ppl and checkout stats of thier items from cc, first rule of internet don't belive in everythng what humans in internet telling you, the box is serious buissnes for cashers, you think that they worth 2kk-2,5kk each for no reason? if they would be that bad they should be cheap no? Come on when you want buy something better everyone asking for brown box, when they will add box to cash shop, brown box will be the main value and cashers will rule the price, and you will get 2 per day with bid, good for you.

• ok now go to fakin arena and scan some ppl and checkout stats of thier items from cc, first rule of internet don't belive in everythng what humans in internet telling you, the box is serious buissnes for cashers, you think that they worth 2kk-2,5kk each for no reason? if they would be that bad they should be cheap no? Come on when you want buy something better everyone asking for brown box, when they will add box to cash shop, brown box will be the main value and cashers will rule the price, and you will get 2 per day with bid, good for you.

Never said to add brown boxes in cash shop now did I? I'm more for Silver Boxes being added in Wagu machine, droppable in TMQ/UD, and also through monthly events. Also Kakarot is a very reliable source, he's more of a PvE guy and not competitive, and if you watched his streams you'd know what kind of player/person he is.

• Never said to add brown boxes in cash shop now did I? I'm more for Silver Boxes being added in Wagu machine, droppable in TMQ/UD, and also through monthly events. Also Kakarot is a very reliable source, he's more of a PvE guy and not competitive, and if you watched his streams you'd know what kind of player/person he is.

Change something because 2 players are unlycky is a joke, maybe lets open server for them where will be everything in cash shop, adding more things to cash shop will only make more difference between f2p and p2w players.

• Change something because 2 players are unlycky is a joke, maybe lets open server for them where will be everything in cash shop, adding more things to cash shop will only make more difference between f2p and p2w players.

Calling them unlucky is a joke. 300+ brown boxes and still no max stat? For a F2P player to farm 300 will take over 3 months. Tell me this. In 70 cap, where level 70 legendary accessories cannot be sold at all, and you have to brown box them will you get very lucky again with 1 brown box?

Also how will there be a large gap if I said silver boxes through wagu, TMQ/UD, and events?

• well i'am not a casher dog or anything like that

but maybe with 300 boxe they didn't get the max stat they was looking for

let mee explain , maybe he was looking for 20 % speed golves he didn't get that maybe he got i don't know 17 % speed orr 24 % crit energy maybe 20 focus ....

but didn't got what he was looking for this is totaly possible i got the same experience in POB when legendary items came out !!

but to tell mee that with 300 fu c k ing boxe you did not get anything that you could sell this is a total joke ..

• There are many others who got what they wanted within using 30-60 boxes. Probably more ppl than ppl who wasted 200 boxes and got sh*t. Going by that, boxes are fine xD

I have to agree with Bad Picollo in this one. Boxing is gambling. You either get lucky with low amount of boxes or eat sh*t with a lot of boxes. Removing bad stats cuz you gamble and lose is dumb. There are positive and negative effects in every game. You can't just get rid off of the negative ones just to have positive sh*t. That's not how it works. Adding boxes into cash shope again is something i dunno what to think about. It helps the server for sure and makes cashers happy af i guess. But then again it f*ck ingame economy and giving f2p a harder time to get sh*t. If they get added back, only in smaller amounts and 100% bind! To prevent boxes becoming ingame currency again.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Calling them unlucky is a joke. 300+ brown boxes and still no max stat? For a F2P player to farm 300 will take over 3 months. Tell me this. In 70 cap, where level 70 legendary accessories cannot be sold at all, and you have to brown box them will you get very lucky again with 1 brown box?

Also how will there be a large gap if I said silver boxes through wagu, TMQ/UD, and events?

But what if i get nice stats on 4 items with 45 boxes? why i don't cash and i'm not worry about box but these ppl who cash worry about it so much?
    Do you think that cashers will buy box for you? They will make thier equip and they wont cash anymore, for them is better if here is less boxes and less good geared players, daneos even should add destory option when you using box soo ppl wont upgrade trash gear and later change effect on it.
    Silver box should also have chance to destory your item 50/50 you think that daneos will add silver box to tmq or ud? like he added brown box where you can get 2 box per day if youre lucky and they are binded same with dogi ball after whole day of spammin cc25 and 50 floor i get 1 excelent ball that failed.
    Daneos pee on f2p players but this game will die without them.

• First i'd like to start off with, the game is not fine as it is right now like you guys are portraying it to be. People are quitting and charge backing like crazy, the team knows it, Daneos knows, and I know it. Now I have spoke with many people who have charged back and the number 1 reason why is because the game is too grindy.

Even right now, where stones for this cap are obtainable from just afking, cashers still find the game very grindy, and that is because brown boxes were made a must have in this version of the game. Now imagine how most F2P players are feeling?

SumTingWong you say the game should be even more grindier because you think people having a harder time gearing up will keep them playing, you couldn't be more wrong, that's the sole reason people are quitting. You say easy gearing up = easy game, that is also wrong. You want this game harder? Balance the game so you cant just make an SK or Karma for an easy budo win and make Poko's/Karma's speed buff unstackable so end game PvE isnt a auto attack fest. Want people more entertained? Add fun and rewarding events and even new content. That's all I have to say.

• If ppl quit now because they think it's hard to get EQ, they are noobs. Simple as that. Do you all not see how f*cking easy this game is? Only thing where ppl struggle is upgrading to +15.

Gearing up with right stats fast = easy game. You get good things easy and fast. This is the definition of an easy game. And this gets boring pretty fast. After gearing up you just go farm/do dungeons or participate in PvP. After a certain amount of time this gets boring. We all saw it in TW version were cashers with good sh*t only appeared for Budo/Dojo fights and f*cked off again.

As for balancing classes, this ain't my job. We players give our respond and suggestions (sometimes dumb ones) and the rest is up to Daneos. Poko and Karma buff unstackable: I would like to see that. I don't mind that at all. Problem is: too many crying ppl here so Daneos probably won't do that. Events and such things are needed here hard! I agree with you on that part. This is also a big reason why it's boring here.

About the Thread, as i wrote above, if ppl want boxes back in cash shop then only in small amounts and 100% bind. Cash Shop items are not meant to turn into ingame currency. About the suggestion that popped out here in which they wanna remove bad stats....read what i wrote so far. It's basically simple no. You can't have positive sh*t only.

P.S.: Bring back old Break option to give white stones more value. We can drop them so it won't be too bad. People can decide on eiter upgrading high or sell white stones and make money. Server is filled with a sh*t ton of stuff. This also sucks. Look at the prices of crafted gear....Only way to make money is max stat/close to max stat with high upgrades.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

Edited once, last by SumTingWong ().

• That's because its RNG. Oh you spent $200 and didn't get what you wanted? Guess what, everybody else gambles, Cashers should be no different. If cashers had everything their way this server would have sets of armors with the best stats +15 in the cash shop for a retarded amount of Cash points, and believe me they would buy it, for all their characters. This request is pushing things towards P2W even more.

That's because you look at it as 1 update to remove all bad stats, but that's not how it should be approached, It has to be a large update which removes bad stats, rebalances drop rates for items in order to prevent an overflow of powerful legendary items, and rebalances crafting in order for less items to be made while still using the same amount of materials. Large problems require well thought out fixes, and we never said Badass had the perfect suggestion but it IS a step in the right direction. His idea is a suggestion which needs to be built on before it's implemented, but it IS viable. Please read our posts again, but thoroughly this time, and try to come up with points to refute ours instead of just saying it's illogical.

Also if some stats are removed boxes can be made harder to obtain via cash shop because less boxes would be needed in the game. Just because something is RNG garbage doesn't mean it should remain RNG garbage for the rest of its existence. I would prefer something that generally gives decent stats and hard to obtain over something that constantly gives terrible stats and is easy to obtain. And like I said in another post, this would solve fundamental problems with boxing - removing the need for "Silver Boxes".

In fact, by making free to play players less dependent on donators for boxes, it would actually be making the game less p2w. Like Bad Picollo said, Boxes are big business for Cashers. Scoring a stack of boxes in wagu is a small jackpot for us.

• The idea isn't to remove ALL the bad stats. It's to remove completely useless stats. Stats like Burn Defense for example are bad but can have some usage in some situation and therefore have a place in the game.

• Given how mandatory they are, how rng heavy they are and how many of them you usually need to get the stat you're looking for within the margins of acceptable/medicore (not even talking about max stat) I can see why both sides are concerned about them.
    Both sides have valid points. In one side, server needs more boxes or else their price will keep going up and up, simply because of how economy works: offer and demand. In the other side, too many of them in the hands of a few people can totally break the balance and ruin the server for good.
    It's a tough call and I'm not sure which side I would lean more towards, but one thing is certain: Server needs more boxes to try and keep up with the pace of the demand or else they might as well be cash shop only considering how expensive they will end up, being only accessible to people with lots and lots of zeni (Those usually being cashers). And cashers need a bigger incentive to keep donating other than a small chance of getting the one item they're looking for amidst a million items they don't even need. (You might think other Wagu prizes are also great but ask a casher to send you a screenshot of their CP inventory and you'll realize how little your bank of dogis means to them).
    Whatever they end up doing, I hope they realize how precarious the situation is and how big of an impact whatever change is implemented (if any change is implemented at all) can end up having in the server.

• SumTingWong The game does not end when you get all max stat with high upgrades on your gear. After you obtain those gears you have to actually do something in game with them whether it's Dojo/Scramble/Budokai and that's the fun part. You sound more like a player who gears up for PvE and maybe some friendly duels on the side and that's fine, but if you actually planned on doing the end game content you'd know the struggle which you clearly don't if you want break option back.

• My dude, i've been playing this game for a long time. I did everything. Serious PvP, dungeons etc. After some time it does get boring. Pretty sure many ppl will agree on this one. And yes, even if you have other chars to gear up, it still will be boring at some point.

Not saying make it extreme hard. I just say we should have break option back. We drop white stones now! This was not the case back then. We need something challenging man. Be it Events or making the game a little more hard than it is at some points. So many ppl can upgrade high easily. Getting high upgrades like +10 or more was dope back then. Here it barely means anything lol.

I managed to upgrade my sub weap straight to +10 with red stones only. This was harder in old DBO.

The thing with boxes that ppl want back is, it will become ingame currency again. And everyone knows this is wrong af. We have a lot more ppl who cash, so server will have many boxes. This is also wrong in some way. You get what you want pretty fast and easy. And it's even faster and easier being a casher. I think this will be my last post here. I wrote my point of view. At the very end it's Daneos doing the decision.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• Im not against having more brown boxes in the game, I am against having F2P players depend on Cashers to obtain them (it is already this way and thats just via wagu gambling) if we get direct purchases of brown boxes via cash shop it will all go exactly the way it shouldn't. Add more brown boxes to F2P activities, instances, events, up to you.

A lot of people aren't thinking long-term here, knowing we wont be getting a Dragon Ball MMORPG as good as this one anytime soon I want to make sure I will still be able to enjoy this game next year or even the year after, but it will only happen if it keeps things fair, balanced, and hard to achieve.

• What about let f2p players get UNBINDED brown boxes from TMQ/UD as bonus, and change boss reward:
    2 UNBINDED box for 3 golden coins.
    1 golden coin for 15 silver coins.

Same shit with dogi balls, why only casher can selling them and control thier price? f2p player have worse dogi balls or what?

Daneos favors cashers as fck.

I can spend 20 euro for get z32 and maybe in next month 10 euro for fun at wagu machine, but i wont race with cashers in cash shop for brown box or another shit.

Today f2p player have nothing to offer, but casher? he have already a lot to offer: z32, dogi, exp scrolls, auto pots, kid clocks etc...
    With boxes in cash shop casher will be only more rich and f2p player will spend all his last money for get few of them.
    End game is about equip and accesories and for get good accesories you need fakin box, guess who will get them first with box in cash shop.
    sdfg.png

• i don't why we are still debating on that !

best solution is 1 golden coin = 1 brown boxe this will make it fair for all casher's can get it , economy won't get affect it cuz it's binded , and it's great monney sink , and the non casher can still compet with the other's

i don't know why daneos did not add it it's such easy way -_- !

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!