Add Brown Boxes to Cash Shop

• Hey, as you all know, right now it is really hard to obtain brown boxes since the demand for it is steadily increasing and the supply is decreasing apparently. Also, it takes hundreds of boxes in most cases to get a good effect in ONE item so this is definitely an issue that needs to be solved ASAP. My suggestion is simple, add boxes to the cash shop and these benefits will manifest:

-The price of brown boxes will decrease which makes it easier for free to play players to buy them and use them. Right now they go for like 2kk each, and 2 weeks ago they were 600k ea, that's over a 300% increase in price in 2 weeks...

-The shortage of brown boxes will be solved... (main benefit) There will be a lot more people selling them and since they will be way more common, they will be a lot cheaper.

-The server will receive more income which contributes to it's health and stability.

-It will actually be possible to have good stats in our armors... I doubt anyone here has their tmq5/6 set with max or near max stats...

EDIT: Okay so many of you are against my idea because of the fact that you could sell them and they would become the game’s main currency. I have the solution for that, just make the boxes you buy from cash shop binded, simple...

EDIT2: After reading most of your comments, I have come up with another possible solution. Daneos could add Brown Boxes to cash shop as an event once per month only lasting 24hrs. This will increase the amount of boxes in the server and they will be depleting again until the next event 1 month later. I think this will be a great idea since the amount of boxes only increase temporarily and decrease over time afterwards. That will also mean that the price of brown boxes will fluctuate over time and everyone will know when the best time to buy is (during the event due to the massive supply) and when the best time to sell is (3 weeks after the event or so since they are nearly depleted), and adjust accordingly.

• If there should be any increase of brown boxes, it should be in world boss event.

I am glad to see that amount of brown boxes are decreasing, cashers downgrade to free to play level and guess what, game won't be easy and brown boxes won't be "needed" this much in any trade.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Hmm, I'm gonna disagree with this one. Besides, there's plenty of reasons boxes were cheaper earlier.

1: People didn't have zeni PERIOD to buy them for 2kk each. I got my Halo and Wings for about 1kk back at the lvl29 cap, now I'd have to shell out 7kk. Zeni was worth more back then.
    2: There was a zeni duplication glitch, and while people got banned for it, I doubt nobody got away with it.

3: Brown boxes will ALWAYS be wanted, just like U70 stones. Demand means prices won't go down as much. Why settle for 600k zeni on something as valueable as a brown box? You can get 21 CON on CC armor with that, or 9 props on earrings, things you could never get otherwise.

You might have taken max stats on any item you want for granted. If this world needs more brown/silver boxes, then it should be by World Boss Event. The Wagu's brown boxes are on a generous enough level to warrant donating as is.

• You might have taken max stats on any item you want for granted. If this world needs more brown/silver boxes, then it should be by World Boss Event. The Wagu's brown boxes are on a generous enough level to warrant donating as is.

what? Are you serious with this statement? After the cash shop nerf, I have spent up to $400 at once in several occassions in wagu coins obtaining from 0-30 boxes. And you are telling me that’s generous? Before the nerf, the wagu was giving a good amount of boxes( up to 50) and way more frequently. Now the max is 30 and it is rare to get them. Agains it’s all rng, but the rates are very low now so this is not true.

• what? Are you serious with this statement? After the cash shop nerf, I have spent up to $400 at once in several occassions in wagu coins obtaining from 0-30 boxes. And you are telling me that’s generous? Before the nerf, the wagu was giving a good amount of boxes( up to 50) and way more frequently. Now the max is 30 and it is rare to get them. Agains it’s all rng, but the rates are very low now so this is not true.

I agree spend good amount and not gotten boxes once, even when wagu is at 100 left

• Are we even talking about the same word here or do you not have a clue about what the word generous means.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/generous

• this game is 100% troll, drop of items is crap, almost impossible to drop something good.

and with boxes then? very difficult, get a decent max stats.

every game based on luck, you lose time and time for nothing, for the most part can not better equipment because everything depends on luck.

another thing, I want to see in the lv 70 cap, where you go the bids 2 ~~ 4 and drop equipment "SUPERIOR" nor excellent drop with frequency, still with a shit of stats.

if the drop were decent, nor would you say that

• DBO is one of those games where farming is taken into priority and requires time in order to get the gear you need. It was designed like that on purpose.

• DBO is one of those games where farming is taken into priority and requires time in order to get the gear you need. It was designed like that on purpose.

designed to be ridiculous how okay, the problem that this here is not what it was before, everything can be altered and improved. (I.e.

I'm not kosher and for me it does not make any difference, but since I'm not kosher, I can say very well about drops, few people farming more than I did in this game, and there were few good drops.

• why just make it possible to done the quests in many WORLD boss npc's :

let mee explain , why don't make the same quest possible to bee rewarded in defferent NPC's so peopole will kill all the world bosse's and we will have like 5-6 brown boxes that are binded ( econnomy won't bee affected ) .

Off-Topic : 2pro4u hope you will get ur aura soon x)

• a big problem in the game, is that it is becoming kosher, I know they neesitan obviously, but it goes to the extreme, as they say, if you are lucky that you get something good surely your stats will be bad, so you already need boxes brown, if you want brown boxes you need zeni (and not a little zeni with the price of those boxes)

For my part I think they still do an excellent job with the game;

Although personally I am disappointed that I did not recharge my cash for winning in the creation of the louncher, when they told me that it would be recharged .... I think that shows the need to earn money

• why just make it possible to done the quests in many WORLD boss npc's :

let mee explain , why don't make the same quest possible to bee rewarded in defferent NPC's so peopole will kill all the world bosse's and we will have like 5-6 brown boxes that are binded ( econnomy won't bee affected ) .

Off-Topic : 2pro4u hope you will get ur aura soon x)

i want all event boss dead, so i agree :v

• Wait I just checked your posts history and it says in your "Good Bye" thread that you cashed over 6400$ into this game

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1414/

WHAT THE F*CK.

Aren't you making this thread just so you can have more advantage than you already have over other players ?

• nah 6400$ is a car price , bro you can't cash all that in a game he maybe cashed , but not that much ( even if he said that ) can't beleive it

btw i don't think that we should talk about this subject it only concerns him and his wallet ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!