Add Brown Boxes to Cash Shop

• Let me give you an example of why Brown Boxes need to be available from the cash shop (And binded to you)

Would you rather have a 21 dex (not even close to max stat) legendary earring instead? Well that will only set you back 180kk

qrgXJrW.jpg

If you are talking about the price don't worry it's not even worth 200kk. At the best case maybe 150kk but only if you are lucky

• All your ideas will lead to more issues in the future that you will most likely complain about again as always.

My suggestion is to change the amount of Boxes that you receive from World Boss to 5 and let them be binded. (Maybe increase zeni for 500k)

And changing drop rates inside Dungeons/TMQs, because its a joke how we get superior/excellent items at hard runs most of the times and rarely good stats.

This game is so noob friendly yet inhabited by so many lazy noobs that just beg for cashshop changes.

Follow my suggestions and they will move their asses out of Korin Village for once and do something for their gear.

• You pulling statements out your ass and generalizing like you are the king who tf are you, do you know who is healing your faggot ass

• You think $130 is fine for 1 accessory in lvl 55 cap?

How would you like me to get these boxes exactly?

Again... Your seriously saying this is acceptable?

Lol you are telling me you want to have best gear with just a few hours of farming? Sry but it's the best gear right now so it's normal that it's expensive. Normally you should farm weeks for it but nah right now you farm a few days and you have the zeni to buy it.

But hey I know you farmed on retail already and don't want to do it again....

• Don't you think I remember you XD

one keyword im a dende, i see you as a noob and always did you are the worst foreigner in this game and you brag so hard, you cheated your ass half through this game

Im not a foreigner in this game yet i achieved everything in this game without cheats, get your facts right you little barking dog and stop hating when you got ignored by me once ingame

• Lol you are telling me you want to have best gear with just a few hours of farming? Sry but it's the best gear right now so it's normal that it's expensive. Normally you should farm weeks for it but nah right now you farm a few days and you have the zeni to buy it.

Please give me a comprehensive guide that will guarantee me that exact earring.

The problem with the economy is people like you accepting that the value of that earring is 150kk.

• Lol you are telling me you want to have best gear with just a few hours of farming? Sry but it's the best gear right now so it's normal that it's expensive. Normally you should farm weeks for it but nah right now you farm a few days and you have the zeni to buy it.

Few hours? Dont be ridiculous, we are playing fcking everyday and cant get anything that easily, there is much more to buy than one earring. We can farm whole year and im okay with that if You will do the same! But no, better donate and box everything in few days and go brag about budokai wins, best guilds, etc.

• Please give me a comprehensive guide that will guarantee me that exact earring.

The problem with the economy is people like you accepting that the value of that earring is 150kk.

The value is ok 150kk for an item which is max level right now. And max stat thats basicaly best item in game.Yeah as a f2p there is no way to make such amount of zeni without farming HARD. But the price is right whats the problem bro ?

• The value is ok 150kk for an item which is max level right now. And max stat thats basicaly best item in game.Yeah as a f2p there is no way to make such amount of zeni without farming HARD. But the price is right whats the problem bro ?

The problem is that nobody can obtain that amount of money without spending 130 real life dollars on cash points.

Thats 130 dollars for 1 accessory..... In level 55 cap.......

How can that possibly be "the price"

How can i make 150kk by farming hard?

I farmed for about 12 hours at the weekend, and got 5 u55 whites and 1 u55 purple.

That is approx 6.5 - 7kk for 12 hours work. That is under 5% of the value of that earring, and that is for 1 piece of gear.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!