Add Brown Boxes to Cash Shop

• Sir, what you just asked is very out of topic and i dont wanna get warned so if you are intrested in my knowlednge please ask me in private or something, this post is not about sk or fighter is about brown boxes being extinct.

Now on topic:

I'll make a short summary about what this thread is about in case a mod decides to peak at some posts.

There is no way we can procure brown boxes.If you farm all day for devil coins(which trust me is hard af and boring)you wont even get near the amount of boxes needed for 1 item to have a good stat.And if you farm all day for Dark devil coins you wont have time to farm tmq/ud/ccbd, So no items or dogiballs for you either.

If you cash again there is a slight possibility to get a brown box,thus resulting in a more waste of money.

I have come up with 2 general solutions.

The p2w solution:-Implement the second wagu machine back. A wagu machine without dogis. A where boxes could be procured more easly(and others).

The f2p solution :-Add brown boxes as a reward for finishing tmq/ud and not dieing or making under a certain time period.

Or :-Make brown boxes to drop from monsters: Ultras or even normal monsters,with a low drop rate but still a drop rate.( even make them purchasable with mudosa points as pvp is very unrewarding compared to the ammount of time and items needed for it to be even succesful)

Conclusion; I dont care how,or why,just implement more boxes in the game because, there are noone and the aviability for f2p is nearly 0.

Regards,

• I am glad that we finally agree on something :). Anyways why are these people arguing about an earring when this thread is about equipment boxes, SMH.

Back on topic,

I think my idea of making equipment boxes purchasable for 24hrs as an event once a month would be a good idea..

Adding a 2nd wagu machine without dogis wouldn't be a bad idea I guess but rng on top of rng? RNG to get boxes and RNG to get good stat? If they made it it will probably be 99% chance to get potions and 1% for boxes lol. I'd rather have them implement what I stated before so you can buy them directly but only for 24hrs once a month.

• I am glad that we finally agree on something :). Anyways why are these people arguing about an earring when this thread is about equipment boxes, SMH.

Back on topic,

I think my idea of making equipment boxes purchasable for 24hrs as an event once a month would be a good idea..

Adding a 2nd wagu machine without dogis wouldn't be a bad idea I guess but rng on top of rng? RNG to get boxes and RNG to get good stat? If they made it it will probably be 99% chance to get potions and 1% for boxes lol. I'd rather have them implement what I stated before so you can buy them directly but only for 24hrs once a month.

The earring is directly linked to brown boxes.

Back on topic,

Your Idea is bad, rather have this system than yours XD

change your name = 2Noob4u

The system is fine, Wagu gives server more money, your system will dry out the game for money. As stated before you not to bright sir

• Funny that I never cashed not on tw not on dbog. But hey because I did what you dream of I'm a casher. It needs to stay a dream =P

I know you won't believe me but idc everyone that knows me knows also that I never cashed.

Sorry man, I intended to say it to the cashers. I dont mean specifically You (no offence). But if You said that You did it, I have question how? You just cant grind so much in that short period, craft is cheap now and with this tmq drop rates... Or it is another way, a secret maybe? :P

I am glad that we finally agree on something :). Anyways why are these people arguing about an earring when this thread is about equipment boxes, SMH.

Back on topic,

And yes, beautifull idea! You can buy the brown boxes then without any risk once a month! Perfect deal for 2rich4u

• Sorry man, I intended to say it to the cashers. I dont mean specifically You (no offence). But if You said that You did it, I have question how? You just cant grind so much in that short period, craft is cheap now and with this tmq drop rates... Or it is another way, a secret maybe? :P

And yes, beautifull idea! You can buy the brown boxes then without any risk once a month! Perfect deal for 2rich4u

1. Farm alot of tokens upgrade tmq1 gear and sell it

2. Be the first on each lvl cap so you can get the most out of all dungoens

3. Win nearly all budokais for the mudosa points and win coin

4. Sell crafting mats not craft armor

5. Use token to upgrade your gear and sell all stones you get from farming

6. You need to invest in dogis, brown boxes and kidclocks before they get to expensive

7. Buy all good legendary accessoirs on lvl cap (only if you find one for cheap)

• Pshhh dont share secrets let him figure out.

• I

hahahaha dude do you even think about what are you talking?? ppl like you will just create multi accounts for punchrase more box, here is no real way for limit players from buying boxes if they would be in cashshop.
    Im not sure if you are serious or this thread is just a joke because i can't belive that someone think in this way, why you don't want be clever?

• Brown boxes were completely skyrocketing in prices as every day passed, then the boss event brown box price change update came and they stopped rising in price as fast. This is because the price of brown boxes for boss event is decent now and not as brain tumor causing as it was in POB.

Just farm.

• hahahaha dude do you even think about what are you talking?? ppl like you will just create multi accounts for punchrase more box, here is no real way for limit players from buying boxes if they would be in cashshop.
    Im not sure if you are serious or this thread is just a joke because i can't belive that someone think in this way, why you don't want be clever?

Watch out he might be malfunctioning!

• Brown boxes were completely skyrocketing in prices as every day passed, then the boss event brown box price change update came and they stopped rising in price as fast. This is because the price of brown boxes for boss event is decent now and not as brain tumor causing as it was in POB.

Just farm.

the new price is really great but the problem is that you'r limited too 1 boxe a day maybe 2 (if you play 6h-10h a day ) so my suggestion would bee 1 golden item + x amount of zenie for 1 brown boxe !

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!