Add Brown Boxes to Cash Shop

• ^

Also cashers could make the money by using boxes on items and sell the results. This way they can make even more money than just selling boxes. We would have many good things that could be bought cheap.

Many cashers that cash and get boxes (that are bind in this scenario) will use them on items to get max. effect and sell the results.

And since many would do this the prices could drop. And 70 cap gets boring after you got all your stuff.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• ^

Also cashers could make the money by using boxes on items and sell the results. This way they can make even more money than just selling boxes. We would have many good things that could be bought cheap.

Many cashers that cash and get boxes (that are bind in this scenario) will use them on items to get max. effect and sell the results.

And since many would do this the prices could drop. And 70 cap gets boring after you got all your stuff.

I stated this previously and they keep turning the conversation around XD

• ^

Also cashers could make the money by using boxes on items and sell the results.

Casher will buy as many boxes as he need to get best stats. Who think that casher with full gear will spend more real money jsut to buy buying boxes to sell items, if he already got good gear + can make with it easy money in other way:D

Casher will always save boxes for himself or keep for another level cap.

• Guys im a f2p but you people are so delusional.

You think there is something stopping him from doing everything you said ?>

Making brown boxes will just let f2p taste a bit of them 2,via buying from them.

He is still getting more boxes than you will ever dream,is just if they are on sale or more at the cash shop,we will get some 2.

Stop being so self centred and hating when you are basicaly punching your own face without realising.

• Guys im a f2p but you people are so delusional.

You think there is something stopping him from doing everything you said ?>

Making brown boxes will just let f2p taste a bit of them 2,via buying from them.

He is still getting more boxes than you will ever dream,is just if they are on sale or more at the cash shop,we will get some 2.

Stop being so self centred and hating when you are basicaly punching your own face without realising.

Exactly I don't get some of these people, they are just like "oh cashers will get all the boxes they want and blah blah" without realizing that at the same time they can sell more boxes to everyone else, which means the prices will drop and boxes will become a lot more accessible to f2p players AND cashers who can only cash say once a month.

• At the very least, Daneos should revert the boxes rate and maximum amount to what it was before in the wagu machine ... I dont even know why it was nerfed. At least before you had some real chance of getting boxes and the maximum was 50, not 30. Right now you could literally spend hundreds, and cashing isnt even worth it anymore... (Ikr? This must sound weird coming from someone like me) Daneos  Tempest  Hardlock  TheProdige  Astin

• i already said my opinion. Other people are just hating at this point.

They are like'' oh no that guy will get even more boxes ,let's stop him from doing that he will become op''--Without realising, that the respective person will STILL get their boxes .And without realising they STILL have 0 boxes.Bringing more boxes into the game is a must,as players who work hard don't ever touch the boxes just because of their price right now(2kk?) and because if you want to stay relevant to the game you have to farm TMQ/ud/cc not farming 1-2 brown boxes a day and spending alof of coins and money for it btw.

So if a casher will have 1000 boxes i will have 200 of them which is ok. Because right now cashers have 200 boxes and we have NONE.

• i already said my opinion. Other people are just hating at this point.

They are like'' oh no that guy will get even more boxes ,let's stop him from doing that he will become op''--Without realising, that the respective person will STILL get their boxes .And without realising they STILL have 0 boxes.Bringing more boxes into the game is a must,as players who work hard don't ever touch the boxes just because of their price right now(2kk?) and because if you want to stay relevant to the game you have to farm TMQ/ud/cc not farming 1-2 brown boxes a day and spending alof of coins and money for it btw.

So if a casher will have 1000 boxes i will have 200 of them which is ok. Because right now cashers have 200 boxes and we have NONE.

i'am f2p i never cashed at this game neve , never , never and i have already 60 boxe 10 from wb and 50 bouth when boxes used to bee 250k ! it was hard and long but i got them , i'am not dumb i won't use my boxes on my lvl 50 -55 stuff then i come and cry " oh my god i need more boxes to do shitty pvp " i will keep my boxes for the lvl 70 cap until then i hope i can get more boxes !!

let's bee honnest for once casher or not just addmit that like that ( where there is not really big ammount of brown boxes )the difference of power between f2p and casher got shorter ! if you wanna get more boxes simple send ticket to daneos asking him to make the brown boxes for like 1 golden instead of 2 and it will bee okay then if you feel that you need more just ask him to add them as a wish , if you need more ask for golden chest's! you need more ? oh well what about suicide ?

NOTE : i'am not talking to Astin i'am talking to every single guy that want's more and more boxes to bee the best .. -__-

• Two words to describe Danoes decision from removing the boxes from cash shop "Smart marketing"

He lowers the odds, and as I have read earlier, people are still willing to put $400 (IN ONE GO) solely into the wagu machine just to try and get brown boxes.

What incentive does that give Daneos to change the system?

The Extreme casher has destroyed this game, and now the regular casher has to spend 4x as much to get something accceptable.

You need to narrow this gap, allowing people to buy boxes at a reasonable rate will do that.

Then theres the argument that farming takes time. Yeah I agree with that, but thats never been the way that this game works in the past, and it certainly isnt now. Go to budokai with quest gear and let me know how you get on. Go to budokai without anything but OP as hell gear and let me know how you get on.

If you really want brown boxes added, which I do, then the way I see it, is that you have two options:

1) Every body stop cashing.

or

2) Every body stop buying wagu coins.

The game is designed to generate income, if you stop giving it that income they will have to adapt to include the things that people want to spend their money on.

• yeah, I play poko and farming sucks I have to wait for gn in between sessions because it's slow :( make around 2 boxes a day well for me xD. I can't use speed because kaio drains to much and the nerf on speed on it welp but whatever poko are not a farming class so yeah.

• Im not complaining that there are no more boxes.This is not my personal vendetta.

This is the truth. TheProdige good for you man. But you are talking to a different period.Back then boxes used to drop from wagu machine and were 50 in one go. Right now that is not happening.You cant see it yet because the boxes havent reached the point where you dont see anymore, but if this situation will keep going. WE wont see any boxes even at 2kk on any shop trust me.I also have 30 boxes from trades(small trades) but then again i got them from when boxes were everywhere,right now i havent got 1 box(beside the boss event).

And the boss event is completly bs.Let's be honest its like Daneos is throwing a bone from time to time to community.

You can't get enough boxes to have any impact,but you can get enough so that you wont complain .

Only Marketing here nothing more. Props to MewRen for seeing trough.

• Im not complaining that there are no more boxes.This is not my personal vendetta.

This is the truth. TheProdige good for you man. But you are talking to a different period.Back then boxes used to drop from wagu machine and were 50 in one go. Right now that is not happening.You cant see it yet because the boxes havent reached the point where you dont see anymore, but if this situation will keep going. WE wont see any boxes even at 2kk on any shop trust me.I also have 30 boxes from trades(small trades) but then again i got them from when boxes were everywhere,right now i havent got 1 box(beside the boss event).

And the boss event is completly bs.Let's be honest its like Daneos is throwing a bone from time to time to community.

You can't get enough boxes to have any impact,but you can get enough so that you wont complain .

Only Marketing here nothing more. Props to MewRen for seeing trough.

i thik that it deserve a try , what if we try to keep farming until 70 cap ? keep it the same as it is now only way is World boss see waht happens , btw i don't about u but i see less and less player's selling items for boxes !

• What 2pro is asking for will actually inadvertently benefit the game by reducing inflation.

However what he wants as probably the biggest or one of the biggest cashers on this game is to put an even bigger gap between his already full +13 gear and the rest.

It definitely will benefit everyone including me of course or I wouldnt be asking for it in the first place...

P.S. why worry about me when u got 10000000 other players... (hyperbole to prove my point)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!