Add Brown Boxes to Cash Shop

• a total of 13 boxe a day so in 10 days 130 boxe , then xD in one mounth no one would farm , go to instance's xD !

for mee the best solution to make it fair for all iis to make the quest stackable ( like u finish a quest , u can take another one ) and make it 1 gold coin for 1 boxe + x amount of zenie ... we will get like 3-4 boxe's a day wich would bee way better ...

I have no idea how you got 13 boxes everyday. I dont think anyone can actually farm dark devil coins that quickly. 90 everyday seems way too insane, idk how many hours of farming that would be but definately wouldn't be something anyone can do in 1 day. Not to mention that this is a way to get rid of the ugly brownbox market we will eventually end up having like in POB. I am not sure about what you mean stackable. Because if you turn in the quest you can take it again. I think I've had my Dende retake that quest 3 times in POB just for fun. 3-4 boxes for 80 coins sounds like I'm wasting my time trying to farm, especially with how unreliable dark devil coin drops are. Took the 30 fat majin quest, by the time I finished it, I had +7 dark devil coins in an hour of farming. If you can farm and be lucky, that would be like 8-10 hours of farming for 3 or 4 boxes. Might as well not farm.

• I agree with most of things.

Some classes are not good in farming while others are, I would just say that here should be added silver/gold chests and token prices of keys should be removed to 50 silver and 100 gold key.

What should be added in this chests are M or L auto pots where you get 1 auto pot.

You could sell those chests when you are out of tokens or save them for yourself.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• https://cdn.discordapp.com/att…5059563855873/unknown.png

I have no idea how you got 13 boxes everyday. I dont think anyone can actually farm dark devil coins that quickly. 90 everyday seems way too insane, idk how many hours of farming that would be but definately wouldn't be something anyone can do in 1 day. Not to mention that this is a way to get rid of the ugly brownbox market we will eventually end up having like in POB. I am not sure about what you mean stackable. Because if you turn in the quest you can take it again. I think I've had my Dende retake that quest 3 times in POB just for fun. 3-4 boxes for 80 coins sounds like I'm wasting my time trying to farm, especially with how unreliable dark devil coin drops are. Took the 30 fat majin quest, by the time I finished it, I had +7 dark devil coins in an hour of farming. If you can farm and be lucky, that would be like 8-10 hours of farming for 3 or 4 boxes. Might as well not farm.

u said 13 boxe xD a day , take the quest again then reward them all let's say u rewarded 2 quest's that means u killed 60 fat majin droped 40 devil coin , so u got 4 golden coins and 40 silver ones let's say u got 6 golden coins if u put like 1 golden coin = 1 boxe u got 6 boxes , wich is great cuz to get 60 fat ass majins u need to farm for at least 7 hours like a mad man , 6 boxes a day more then great ^^ ! fair for all ..

• https://cdn.discordapp.com/att…5059563855873/unknown.png

u said 13 boxe xD a day , take the quest again then reward them all let's say u rewarded 2 quest's that means u killed 60 fat majin droped 40 devil coin , so u got 4 golden coins and 40 silver ones let's say u got 6 golden coins if u put like 1 golden coin = 1 boxe u got 6 boxes , wich is great cuz to get 60 fat ass majins u need to farm for at least 7 hours like a mad man , 6 boxes a day more then great ^^ ! fair for all ..

Fine and dandy, except who wants to spend 7 hours getting 6 boxes only to roll total garbage stats?

Plus this could take far longer than 7 hours, and you will have to be online for the boss events.

Spending 7 hours per day doing something is not an acceptable option on anything, let alone grinding 6 brown boxes that are likely to gain you nothing on an emulation of a failed Korean MMO.

I know people who spend less than 7 hours a day in work.

• i spend like less then 4 hours working i get like 10-15 euro's a day , and it's not easy work , so now obviously i won't spend that monney in a game , if u can't farm getting ur 7 boxes , cash shop bro there is no other option , cash shop or farm , for mee if non casher is able to get 20 boxe a week it's fine what do u want 100 boxe a day ? to get satisfied ? come on bee realiste guys ..

• i spend like less then 4 hours working i get like 10-15 euro's a day , and it's not easy work , so now obviously i won't spend that monney in a game , if u can't farm getting ur 7 boxes , cash shop bro there is no other option , cash shop or farm , for mee if non casher is able to get 20 boxe a week it's fine what do u want 100 boxe a day ? to get satisfied ? come on bee realiste guys ..

I am all for having them in the cash shop, but they should be available to purchase directly, rather than gambling through the wagu machine in my opinion.

My point was simply, nobody should have to spend 7 hours a day farming to get essentially nothing. If you choose to that is down to the individual, but its insane considering you will almost certainly get nothing from those 6 boxes.

They are an item you essentially need if you want to be decent, and right now you can wither gamble in the wagu for them and likely get nothing, or spend days of your life to get a handful of boxes that will likely be wasted.

Your points are perfectly valid so this isn't aimed at you, but a lot of non cashers on this game want you to only be able to get these items by spending days of your life farming. That's great when you have no job, life or any responsibility....

• No pain no gain , don't expect getting any thing if u don't spend time or monney , if u get 4 boxes ( casual palyer can get them easy with 1 golden coin for 1 boxe ) don't use them pack the boxes till u get 50-100 then use them u can get full shit with 100 boxe ( when legendary items came out i spended 290 boxe that i bought no world boss rewards to get only mask with 26 % speed i couldn't get the golves it was rediculos this make mee stope the game for like 5 mounths ) but it's the game and i think the rng sytem maked the game so " hard " and the game shutdown cuz of it

• No pain no gain , don't expect getting any thing if u don't spend time or monney , if u get 4 boxes ( casual palyer can get them easy with 1 golden coin for 1 boxe ) don't use them pack the boxes till u get 50-100 then use them u can get full shit with 100 boxe ( when legendary items came out i spended 290 boxe that i bought no world boss rewards to get only mask with 26 % speed i couldn't get the golves it was rediculos this make mee stope the game for like 5 mounths ) but it's the game and i think the rng sytem maked the game so " hard " and the game shutdown cuz of it

The big issue is that most other MMO's you complete dungeons a certain amount of times, collect tokens from it then buy the exact gear you want, which has fixed values, this then allows you to compete in the next tier of content, where you rinse and repeat.

Some games have raid bosses drop content which can then be rolled on (Usually you can win 1 item a week in brand new content)

Most have a mixture of both.

Also on most MMO's PVP and PVE gear is different, so that hardcore raiders don't have an advantage.

You then compete in PVP which is generally scaled to a degree, where you earn PVP tokens to buy slightly better PVP gear.

On this game, it is purely about how much money you can cash. It doesnt have a fixed value system you can follow, the loot is RNG, both in terms of the item dropped and the value of the stat on it.

You pick a broken class, then cash to death and you can compete.

Right now you have to spend close to a thousand dollars to compete with the top players on this server. If you want to do anything in solo budokai you have to cash like a mad man, because there is a handful of players who have spent multiple thousands of dollars on their accounts. This is insane under normal circumstances, but considering this is a temporary cap, and may even end next week (Its been 4 weeks next thursday, but I suspect they will keep it up a bit longer) this is just down right stupid.

If you could buy brown boxes in the cash shop, that would go some way to mitigating that gap.

Right now, you have to cash insane numbers to get the zenie for brown boxes at over 2kk each now. You could have 500 of these boxes and never get anything, it has happened to me on many occasions in Taiwan.

How about allowing people to buy brown boxes directly at a reasonable rate. It will encourage more people to compete which will lead to improved competition.

Right now, fattest wallet wins. It probably always will, but we should reduce the gaps between to those who are willing to cash a decent sum of money, and those who just cash everything they have.

If you choose to farm to get these items free, thats totally fine, but you will never compete with cashers on a game that is designed solely around cashing, and people need to understand that. There are plenty of balanced MMO's out there on the market you can play and compete in a fair environment in.

• How about removing boxes completely and make it possible to actually drop good sh*t by farming? :D

Game worked without boxes before too. And yea i am aware that DBOG would lose a good income but they can try to find some other sh*t instead. I don't wanna see boxes being the main ingame currency again!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• How about removing boxes completely and make it possible to actually drop good sh*t by farming? :D

Game worked without boxes before too. And yea i am aware that DBOG would lose a good income but they can try to find some other sh*t instead. I don't wanna see boxes being the main ingame currency again!

This is more or an ideal world scenario. The retail version of this game was free to play with a gambling model attached.

What the gambling model does, is it allows you to achieve the maximum possible revenue, for the bare minimum outlay. For instance achieving+12 for the regular player through gambling will on average net you a better return than allowing a player to straight up purchase +12, which would have to be at a rate which is considered acceptable by the general public.

Not only that, but the upgrade gambling on this game can at times actually be quite addictive, and that's the point.

This private server exists to make money, and it is making money from players (myself included) who want good gear.

Unfortunately the system that you want, and that makes perfect sense from a balancing point of view results in the death of this game.

I imagine that the powers that be sees they can make more money by forcing people to gamble for brown boxes and dogi balls through the wagu, as several players are spending thousands just on the wagu machine and completely justifying this decision of theirs. but I hope they can understand that this is off putting to a lot of players, and once your hardcore donators are bored in 70 cap when they have +13 and 14 everything, there will be a hole.

Not only that, but competition in this game is not what it could be because of reasons like players not willing to spend over 100kk, (Close to 100 real life dollars if you buy cash shop items to sell as most do) on 50 brown boxes that will probably get you nothing.

• ^

I know. But it's fact that you could drop max. effect sh*t from mobs. Of course it's also RNG/luck based but it was still possible. In POB this never happened to me and i am a hardcore farmer. Once dropped legendary lvl 70 turtle sub with 30% e.crit which was dope. I wanna see a good balance between good drops and boxes. I don't wanna see the server full of boxes and them being the ingame currency like it was in POB! This also kills the game. So i don't know if it's a good thing to have boxes in cash shop. It's good for Daneos and the server but sucks for the ingame part. Maybe making all boxes bind? Cashers could still get their beloved boxes. And to make money (zeni) they could box legendary stuff and try selling it. Not 100% sure about the bind part tho. Cuz i also don't wanna see cashers getting mad cuz they might have a "hard time" xDDD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• ^

I know. But it's fact that you could drop max. effect sh*t from mobs. Of course it's also RNG/luck based but it was still possible. In POB this never happened to me and i am a hardcore farmer. Once dropped legendary lvl 70 turtle sub with 30% e.crit which was dope. I wanna see a good balance between good drops and boxes. I don't wanna see the server full of boxes and them being the ingame currency like it was in POB! This also kills the game. So i don't know if it's a good thing to have boxes in cash shop. It's good for Daneos and the server but sucks for the ingame part. Maybe making all boxes bind? Cashers could still get their beloved boxes. And to make money (zeni) they could box legendary stuff and try selling it. Not 100% sure about the bind part tho. Cuz i also don't wanna see cashers getting mad cuz they might have a "hard time" xDDD

I fully agree, boxes should be permanently binded to you, assuming you can buy them directly from the shop.

This allows people to box the gear, that is designed to encourage the boxing gambling system this game has, while at the same time prevents boxes from becoming currency.

On a side note, I have dropped max stat gear plenty of times on this game, however it is always the wrong stat haha. The problem is a fundamental one. Thats how gear is designed to work in this game. The game wants you to box items, and it wants you to upgrade items.

Why else would the tier 2 dragon balls tease you with level 60 legendary earrings and necklaces that have garbage stats, or the tier 3 scramble dragon balls do the same with with lvl 70 versions. It is encouraging you to part with your money and buy boxes. Thats what this entire game is designed to do because it is a free to play model and you have to encourage people to buy things in order for the model to work.

• I withdraw my "just farm" comment because this game is becoming too much of a grindfest and for what? I don't even know the damn duration of this cap. This game really is becoming very boring fast and highly unrewarding. Would be cool if we had a event up and running sadly we don't know when that's coming, I have faith it's soon though.

• I withdraw my "just farm" comment because this game is becoming too much of a grindfest and for what? I don't even know the damn duration of this cap. This game really is becoming very boring fast and highly unrewarding. Would be cool if we had a event up and running sadly we don't know when that's coming, I have faith it's soon though.

That perfectly sums it up.

Farming is great, if it is rewarding. It is not on this game, and isnt designed to be.

Its a free to play model, its designed to tease you, and encourage you to part with money on desirable items. (I am talking about the game in general not the private server)

yeeah cool but cc armor is a problem we need to remouve them ..

for mee , this cap should end the next week it have been long enough and borring enough -_- ,

back to the theard !

simple as hell to make game fair for all here u go :

make brown boxes easier to get for non casher's

add the brown boxes x50 at the wagu

make brown boxes from wagu binded

we all are satisfed

daneos will get much revenue for server

brown boxes are no more a currency

casher's can still get monney from the stat changes

non casher's can still compet in the gam

if u see any problem on this try to bee clear

• that is fine except the part of adding 50 brown boxes at the wagu. Like Tactikill mentioned, we are tired of gambling for boxes and spending hundreds to not get anything. Just add them directly in cash shop and at the same time daneos can also lower the gold coins needed to 1 instead of 2 since this is excessive.Look at it this way, cashers should be able to obtain the stuff without farming since they are basically paying to spend less time gather items. Right now, they can't do that with brown boxes, they can attempt to get brown boxes but they are not guaranteed. See what I mean? Say that Daneos lowers the amount of boxes to 1 and makes the quest stackable, free2play will finally have a consistent way to have boxes, and I am not against that, but what about cashers? They still have to GAMBLE to obtain anything worth their money, which obviously is not fair. To sum up, Daneos should:

1. Add boxes to cash shop for DIRECT purchase at an affordable price

AND

2. Make boxes 1 gold coin.

AND

3. Make the quests stackable

AND

4. Let majins appear during the boss event as well

This will make both free2play and cashers satisfied. Now I know there will always be people targetting me directly and saying "oh if that happens you will be too op" And my response to you is, don't focus on me, focus on the other 99.999999% of the community........

• well we need to have some hummmm competition between casher's and non-casher's if we make the items possible to get dirrectly for cash shop and for " reasonable price " this could bee a problem if non-casher can't compete fairly ,this will cuz server desertation and this won't bee benefic ...

I hope u will try to understand what i will say now , and pleas don't miss - understand mee

at the current meta of the game casher's had and have and will have continous advance on non-casher's

had : when i started from the bottom , when i started i have like letteraly nothing , i had friends that that had big amount of cash back and they had huge advance compared to mee or to other player , thanks god we got lvl cap so i focused in farming got z34 then trying to get some things and know i can say i'am okay , obviously i needed to farm alot for mee it's normal since i don't pay anything and casher's payed ...

have : know we ( non-casher's ) have to deal with geeting monney ( econnomy changing constatly ) to keep compete, and doing instance's to such as cc to get dogi balls and items jewels .. this is not even close to bee easy ..

will have : u guys will have a big really big advance in the future when the final cap aka lvl 70 cap will bee realesed , u guys already big amount of stones some peopole have already 200+ stones green and purple's only this will at least allow u to get full +10 set ! we have to farm to get stones stuff ..ect

so know for mee the only thing we may bee able to compete with u is brown boxes if what i suggested get realesed ,i'am not selfish i'am just realist trying to find what will benefit to all of us , and limit the damage ( aka the rage quits )

• While I agree with with the point you are trying to make, this game is designed for the purpose of making people cash. Thats what this game is, and it was established way before the emulation of the game. The entire infrastructure of this game is designed to encourage people who want an edge to cash.

Armour is dropped with random values as opposed to fixed values deliberately, the brown box and upgrade gambling system was put into the game intentionally to support and encourage the free to play with the option to cash model.

Why else would the tier 2 dragon balls tease you with level 60 legendary earrings and necklaces that have garbage stats, or the tier 3 scramble dragon balls do the same with with lvl 70 versions. It is encouraging you to part with your money and buy boxes. Thats what this entire game is designed to do because it is a free to play model and you have to encourage people to buy optional items in order for the model to work.

Its a free to play model, its designed to tease you, and encourage you to part with money on desirable items. (I am talking about the game in general not the private server)

While I agree that balance is always good. This game was never designed to be balanced, it was designed to allow cashers to gain an advantage which supports the f2p model (It allows all non cashers to play a game for FREE)

There are many other free to play or subscription based games out there which are a lot better designed that DBO, encourage farming, and are infinitely more balanced, players who want balance or fairness should go there.

This game will never be that, not without a server wipe and total removal of the cash shop. If there is any form of cash shop in this particular game the game then there will never be a level playing field. If the cash shop where removed then this server would not exist, and people need to understand that. If you want to continue playing this game for free, then that is completely fine, but you need to accept that cashers allow you to do this.

For those who suggest remove all but cosmetic items from the cash shop, this would starve the game of a MASSIVE amount of revenue, and no sensible person would ever consider that to be an option. If it was your revenue, would you intentionally massively bottleneck what you can earn? I wouldn't.

The best way to reduce the gap, is to allow people the chance to directly buy the items they want, allowing you to gain something for a modest outlay, where as now there is a system in place designed to extract the maximum possible from extreme cashers. While this would probably net you less money from extreme cashers gambling on the wagu, it will encourage other players to cash and support this game, and reduce the gap between people spending thousands, and people spending modestly, increasing competition, where as at the moment, there is a handful of people massively stronger than the rest, because they have picked a OP class and are willing to gamble the massive sums required to obtain items like brown boxes in a large quantity, or cash enough money to obtain enough stones to get full +13 or +14 on all their gear including both sets of their armor.

• can u explain me how they dupplicated their zeni??? i know it wont work but i didnt really understand why they got banned

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!