Add Brown Boxes to Cash Shop

• Waiting for a reply from the staff like.... Daneos  Tempest  Hardlockforum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1573/

team has better " preocupation" then to reply to the heart of the game aka the community or u may get a trolly answer like Daneos one : " pleas keep it civil " i feel like we are garbage that none care about , they make shitty updates and they will always have someone to su** them -_-

• well said dreamer well said .

Hi dbog community,

there is no plans for brown boxes to change in cash shop at them moment.

You guys all know if there is a change it will be announced by either daneos or a member of staff.

sorry for being the bearer of bad news

regards boxbox #uselessmodbox

• Your going to continue exploiting your supporters then.

GG

• I think boxes are fine, but I have an issue with one point you made in your main post in particular -

Also, it takes hundreds of boxes in most cases to get a good effect in ONE item so this is definitely an issue that needs to be solved ASAP. My suggestion is simple, add boxes to the cash shop and these benefits will manifest:

Perhaps if you consider 10 props a good stat, it may take 100 boxes to finally obtain it, but with 20 boxes I boxed 2 decent prop earrings on rare mudosa level 50 (6 and 7 prop) and also 2 decent cooldown earrings (10 and 12) with the same 20 boxes. I'm not saying this happens with everyone, but as with all things RNG, there is a statistical probability of things happening and in an infinite number of tries, you will see a pattern. What might take 100 boxes for you may take that 100 because you want 1 specific stat, but a player can simply keep the items with a decent stat or sell them to obtain more boxes - so making them available in the cash shop again would be a problem. Making them available in the cash shop would also make it easier to become a currency in the game - not because of them being tradeable in the case of them being bound on purchase -but because a cash shop price for brown boxes would act as a benchmark for the price of tradeable brown boxes in comparison to tradeables in the cash shop.

In the end, I'll have to agree with boxbox here -

Looks like you really need to become a box in order to understand the box.

• Well, let me give u some numbers here. I have used over 500 boxes on my gear hoping for 21-25 dex. You know how many of them fall within that range? Only 1 and has 21.... 500 boxes and the max i could get was 21 dex. Now, if u find that fair and rewarding then i think there is a problem. I wasnt looking for 1 specific thing like 25 dex, just 21-25 and that was the result. Now of couse some lucky dude might use 2 boxes and get 2 10 prop earrings but that’s only

the 0.000000001% of us. Like I said dont bring up that card because u being lucky doesnt concern anyone but you.

• Well, let me give u some numbers here. I have used over 500 boxes on my gear hoping for 21-25 dex. You know how many of them fall within that range? Only 1 and has 21.... 500 boxes and the max i could get was 21 dex. Now, if u find that fair and rewarding then i think there is a problem. I wasnt looking for 1 specific thing like 25 dex, just 21-25 and that was the result. Now of couse some lucky dude might use 2 boxes and get 2 10 prop earrings but that’s only

the 0.000000001% of us. Like I said dont bring up that card because u being lucky doesnt concern anyone but you.

next time you should film it lol, but i doubt it took you 500 boxes and didnt even get close to the stat you wanted (maybe just an exaggeration for dramatic effect?)... max i had to wast on 1 item was around 40 boxes to get close to max stat.... and i boxed a shit tons of items in pob

But there we go, you're specifically looking for DEX. I was looking for ANY decent stat on earrings - when I get a good stat I either give the earring to a friend who can use it, keep it for myself, or sell it. I wanted Prop earrings when i boxed my 55 earrings, but I kept the cooldown earrings anyway because they were useful. I wanted prop earrings on the second set of earrings I was boxing, but I gave them to Ruves because they were ALSO cooldown, and I boxed a different set of earrings for props. If I sold them, they would provide a return on my investment. You only use that many boxes with no return on your investment because you CHOOSE not to gain a return on your investment, whereas I choose to make profit where I can during my boxing.

Also, you mention the luck card but I don't deal in luck - I deal in Statistics. If I consistently box earrings and get decent stats with a small amount of boxes, I'm lead to believe that I'm not the one with good luck, you're the one with bad luck.

Perhaps if you felt less entitled to a stat higher than the max on rare level 55 gear you would be more successful?

ALSO, please note that I say DECENT stats, as it's obvious that to get the best you should have to invest large amounts of effort OR money in your case. Boxes are fine.

• what? did u not read what i said? The max is 25... The highest I was able to get was 21

• what? did u not read what i said? The max is 25... The highest I was able to get was 21

Yea but I said max on rare lv55 is 21. So 21 is alot. Any higher than that and you're looking for top tier stats. As I said, to get the best you SHOULD have to invest lots.

And I doubt your really used 500 boxes anyway. You can buy +13-+15 with that pretty easily.

• I believe him, I tested over 300 browns to change my 21 dex boots to 18-21 con, yes 300+ boxes highest I got was 17. Why waste browns you ask, I've had so much bad luck in this game lately I just dont care anymore I kept going, failing attributes at 50% 7 times in a row everytime, bad upgrade luck, bad wagu luck I just dont care at the moment lol I'm just leveling 6 different characters to try an have fun and not focus on max everytime anymore.

• I believe him, I tested over 300 browns to change my 21 dex boots to 18-21 con, yes 300+ boxes highest I got was 17. Why waste browns you ask, I've had so much bad luck in this game lately I just dont care anymore I kept going, failing attributes at 50% 7 times in a row everytime, bad upgrade luck, bad wagu luck I just dont care at the moment lol I'm just leveling 6 different characters to try an have fun and not focus on max everytime anymore.

lmfaooooo why waste boxes bro??? xD

OK on a serious note, it IS possible but asking to put boxes in the cash shop again (After they were removed with good reason) isn't the right way to deal with it. To me, that's the equivalent of me making a thread asking for crafting materials to be put into the cash shop because crafting gear with max stats takes way too many crafting materials....

Do you see my point? If anything, this encourages people to go out and farm for the gear they want instead of boxing it for a week straight until they get the stat they want. Save boxes for items which aren't class restricted or items with good set effects - that way you won't feel burnt if you get stats that aren't top tier or good for your class, and you can recover from the situation because another class might need that stat or make due with the stats you received because of the set effect.

Also... Did you continue boxing after you received the 17 con?

• Nope Stopped at 17 I just said I just kept going out of ANGER and to actually see how broken Browns can be. Comes with the territory of how bad the randomness of this game can be. A few days ago with 10 boxes though I boxed 17% gloves and 19% speed stick which is decent for 55. This games upgrading and boxing makes me want to play in traffic sometimes or jump for joy its just how to goes. I'm all for revamping the cash shop and token shop as well as prices, I will bring it up for sure.

• Nope Stopped at 17 I just said I just kept going out of ANGER and to actually see how broken Browns can be. Comes with the territory of how bad the randomness of this game can be. A few days ago with 10 boxes though I boxed 17% gloves and 19% speed stick which is decent for 55. This games upgrading and boxing makes me want to play in traffic sometimes or jump for joy its just how to goes. I'm all revamping the cash shop and token shop as well as prices, I will bring it up for sure.

thank you, finally someone understand that this rng system sucks..

• you can craft pretty good items till you get the item effect u looking for, withoud spending boxes. You can get free dogi balls while farming cc dungeon for items. You can get free upgrade stones with tokens. I can go on, but you can actually build a pretty decent/strong character withoud cashing

• Would you prefer not having boxes available at all?

Yes + increase legendary drop on TMQ/UD etc. (better bonus)

But remain problem with jewelry... Or just leave boxes only from TMQ/UD (drop like seal coins) and devil quest. Force players to join game content. Now players only do one time TMQ to get legendary item to box it. No idea but everything is better than adding boxes to cash shop.

• Yes + increase legendary drop on TMQ/UD etc. (better bonus)

But remain problem with jewelry... Or just leave boxes only from TMQ/UD (drop like seal coins) and devil quest. Force players to join game content. Now players only do one time TMQ to get legendary item to box it. No idea but everything is better than adding boxes to cash shop.

Leave Legendary drop as is, or else it'd limit PvE content even more.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!