Add Brown Boxes to Cash Shop

• Removing trash stats is dumb af! Game will be too easy cuz there are only good stats. Nobody wants this game easier than it already is. It's even easier than the original DBO was lmao. Stop this nonsense. Keep playing the god damn game. This is a sh*t suggestion. No need to really discuss it.

What's next? Remove downgrade stones so we can only drop upgrade ones? Or should we get rid off of all stones below 70 since at 70 cap everyone will use lvl 70 stuff? Other stones will be useless right? People don't stay below 70 anyways.

Don't make the game easier than it is. It will die waaaay faster than it should.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• euh excuse mee but if for some of you guys , bleedig defense is great stats then we got serious problem !!!!!!

btw droping op item while farming is like impossible , first week of the legendary items it was great , but then i'am 100% sure they decreased the chance's

• It is funny that people like you BlazingBarrager and some of the others that I have seen liking Badass post, I don't get how and why you like the post even it is a bad idea, and Izlah even tried defending it with no logic.

You people are some darn hive minds and can't think for yourself.

Removing trash stats is dumb af! Game will be too easy cuz there are only good stats. Nobody wants this game easier than it already is. It's even easier than the original DBO was lmao. Stop this nonsense. Keep playing the god damn game. This is a sh*t suggestion. No need to really discuss it.

What's next? Remove downgrade stones so we can only drop upgrade ones? Or should we get rid off of all stones below 70 since at 70 cap everyone will use lvl 70 stuff? Other stones will be useless right? People don't stay below 70 anyways.

Don't make the game easier than it is. It will die waaaay faster than it should.

This guy have logic and no one is liking his post because you people only follow the person that is popular even though his brain is as small as a nut.

I dont say you should like my post or SumTingWong . But stop being such hive minds! Think about the game and not what will get your dicks hard!

• That's because you look at it as 1 update to remove all bad stats, but that's not how it should be approached, It has to be a large update which removes bad stats, rebalances drop rates for items in order to prevent an overflow of powerful legendary items, and rebalances crafting in order for less items to be made while still using the same amount of materials. Large problems require well thought out fixes, and we never said Badass had the perfect suggestion but it IS a step in the right direction. His idea is a suggestion which needs to be built on before it's implemented, but it IS viable. Please read our posts again, but thoroughly this time, and try to come up with points to refute ours instead of just saying it's illogical.

You're the one with the hive mind.

• That's because you look at it as 1 update to remove all bad stats, but that's not how it should be approached, It has to be a large update which removes bad stats, rebalances drop rates for items in order to prevent an overflow of powerful legendary items, and rebalances crafting in order for less items to be made while still using the same amount of materials. Large problems require well thought out fixes, and we never said Badass had the perfect suggestion but it IS a step in the right direction. His idea is a suggestion which needs to be built on before it's implemented, but it IS viable. Please read our posts again, but thoroughly this time, and try to come up with points to refute ours instead of just saying it's illogical.

You're the one with the hive mind.

Hard for me to read this man. Hope this post makes you understand my point on why this is not good. I am full PvE f2p. And this suggestion will f*ck me hard.

1.) "rebalances drop rates for items in order to prevent an overflow of powerful legendary items"

I dunno if you have noticed, but dropping Legendary stuff is annoying already! Hard to drop them. And if you do it's wrong stat or right stat with low amount. Why is that? Cuz it seems like Daneos changed it that way in order to push ppl to donate for boxes and box everything. Back in old DBO you were able to drop max. effect Legendary sh*t. Here it almost never happens. Really hard to accomplish.

2.) Removing bad stats. Well, i wrote everything already. Dunno if you guys read it or not or read it and didn't understand. By removing the trash stats, you make sure that we only have positive sh*t. This will make the game easy cuz everything will have good stats only. Nobody want this game easier. It's waaaaaay too easy already. By having good stats only and a lot of players farm/craft, we will have a server filled with good stuff only. It will drop the price and f*ck the economy. Will be hard to earn Zeni with craft/drops. Check AH now. LvL 50 crafted sh*t ain't worth anything. Only way to make money with craft atm is get max. effect or close to max. stat and high upgrades. Anything else will bring you less zeni than it should.

3.) "and rebalances crafting in order for less items to be made while still using the same amount of materials."

Yeaaaa....no. As i wrote at 2, crafting won't earn you sh*t unless you upgrade the good results high. And now you telling me to put even more time into farming for material and get less out of it cuz we can only get good stats (if that suggestion happens)? Hahahahahahaha f*ck no lol. Ain't nobody got time for dat kind of sh*t. We have a lot of ppl playing. It will make farming harder cuz everyone will be in every damn spot. As a full PvE farmer i would never farm under those conditions lmao. And that's literally the only sh*t i do here. Farming.

and to end this cuz i got tired to write this all

4.) "Large problems require well thought out fixes, and we never said Badass had the perfect suggestion but it IS a step in the right direction."

As you said, it's not the perfect suggestion. I agree cuz this suggestion is sh*t. And no, it IS NOT a step into the right direction.

This will make things easier and piss off ppl who are farming.

You guys ( and i mean a lot of others who come up with suggestions that can affect the ingame part hard) do not think ahead when it comes to the Economical part of the game. You guys and suggestions like these will lead DBOG into KR server Version. Empty. Prices low af. Hard to make money without cashing.

END.

P.S.: Don't think i hate you guys now. I don't even know you ppl and you don't know me. This is my point of view. I was most of the times a f2p PvE Farmer. So i'd say i understand a little when it comes to ingame economy. And ppl who know me, (which are not too many here) know this too.

Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• SMFH...

Here you go breaking my points into separate categories and breaking them down individually..

If legendary items are harder to drop but are more likely to drop with a good stat, would that not be an improvement? The drop feels more rewarding.

If crafting becomes more difficult but the items are better, is that not an improvement? The crafting process feels more rewarding.

If prices are low... and zeni is difficult to obtain... would that not be an improvement????

If everyone is farming ... would that not be an improvement??

You seem to like an unnecessarily inflated economy.

Please try harder.

• euh excuse mee but if for some of you guys , bleedig defense is great stats then we got serious problem !!!!!!

btw droping op item while farming is like impossible , first week of the legendary items it was great , but then i'am 100% sure they decreased the chance's

From drop:
    poko gems 22% speed 56lvl
    sword 56 lvl 26% physical crit
    fan 56lvl 27% physical crit

And a lot of nice gloves.
    I drop also many items like stick for fighter that had 28% crit but energy or turtle wand with physical crit i think the drop rate is fine.
    Today my friend droped armor for namek physical 756 physical def with 30% anti crit.
    Belive me you dont want players to drop items with max stat every day, this drop rate is pretty fine to me.

• You haven't seen KR Server.

The thing with Legendary drops: Daneos should simply change it back to how it was back in old DBO. Problem solved. It was good the way it was back then.

Crafting becoming more difficult with only good results may seem good to you, but not to me. Prices being low and zeni hard to earn will kill the game. As i said. That's what happened in KR server. And it sucked hard. You just didn't experience it. People here will get frustrated really fast. Everyone Farming would be dope cuz it will make ther server more alive. But then we got the problem of ppl going for the farming spots at the same time creating mob steals and stress etc. It already sucks atm sometimes when trying to farm. Now imagine everyone trying to farm a lot for craft materials or drops to make zeni since it's hard to make zeni. It will bring back the madness we had with old DB hunt where ppl steal killed mobs of other ppl.

As i said. You guys don't think ahead. The main point you all are missing is time itself and thinking ahead of time while also thinking about other players here. And the ingame economy with those points. I can only say that this suggestion is a no go.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• that's great drop right there , can you pleas tell mee the farm time ( even aproximativly it's okey ) , just to see if i'am extremly unlucky or not xD

• Please try not to insult us for sharing a different opinion. As I stated earlier, I'm fine with boxes not being in Cash Shop despite being a casher myself.

I didn't insult you I just state a fact that you can't handle of yourself because it is the truth.

You never stated anything, so why would your opinion matter, the only problem is you liking something that aren't beneficial for the game. The only reason you liked it is because he is your friend and you support him even if he is nuts. Jesus christ

• I didn't insult you I just state a fact that you can't handle of yourself because it is the truth.

You never stated anything, so why would your opinion matter, the only problem is you liking something that aren't beneficial for the game. The only reason you liked it is because he is your friend and you support him even if he is nuts. Jesus christ

Okay now THAT is an insult.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!