Add Brown Boxes to Cash Shop

• It actually is kinda working as a zeni sink I dont know if you ever crafted, sounds like you just joined in yesterday.

My statement still stands, the stats should stay as it is.

Btw go work on your guides.

1- No need to insult me on something you clearly don't have any idea on.

2- Please be mature when arguing; either make a good statement backed with evidence or simply don't talk at all. I'm not here to insult you, you came to me and decided to be rude. Ouh and as for my guide, I've updated that three times over the 55 Cap, if you're so good go make your own lovely guides or tell me what mistakes I did on mine, I've personally talked to more Dendes than probably anyone has in this server and all of them state that my guide is very good.

3- I'm going to say this one more time and this time I'm adding another example:

--- These stats are both robbery and useless. This idea of Zeni sink you have seems out of shape. If a boxed item gets a high stat, their prices are insanely high, while other items remain trashed. If you want a better future for this game, making zeni and earning it should be balanced. You can't strike the jackpot and have enough money to buy you an entire set just because of one shirt or so. (As I said as well, level 55 16~18 con sells for 10 times less than 19~21 con).

Let me give you this example: "You purchased a special edition of a video game that promised to give you a roulette of DLC Characters, where you can earn only 1 out of 5 different DLC characters. You spin the wheel and you earn the character, but the character seems to be un-selectable in the character select screen. You basically paid for Special Edition (which let's say costed you $5 more than the regular game) and you didn't get ANY benefit at all." Would you file a complaint about the company robbing and lying to you? You answer that. I've crafted exactly 76 level 55 Shoes and got 9 shoes where Defense rate is the dominant stat (over 250 Defense rate + random stats). Now, instead of craft, let's say you boxed your legendary TMQ Shoes 20 times and ended up getting 3~4 defense rate shoes. Let me point it out again, Defense rate has 0 application in the game's mechanics what so ever (same goes to other stats I've mentioned, but non of them is as useless as Defense rate). In my opinion, that's like buying the character and being lied to and not getting anything instead, let me know your point of view.

Or rather, you're probably going to try and insult me somehow, very ineffectively yet again, so just stop tagging me if you may :D

Thanks,

Badass

• Too many people farming? Open world PvP channel isi fix.

Leggooooo

• 1. I actually provided you with enough reason so you won't make stupid suggestions, basically you just in denial of anything you only hear your own voice. :D

2. I never insulted you, I stated the obvious.

3. You lack knowledge of actually server management and basic economics

4. You are complete waste of time, go make a useful guide on how to obtain ssj2 in DBO

• "i don't insult , bro i just say : "YOU ARE COMPLETE WASTE OFF TIMME , GO MAKE A USEFUL GUIDE ON HOW TO OBTAIN SS2 IN DBO ""

humm let mee guess , is ;" you are complete wast of time an insult" ? obviously not , then what about go make usfull guide ( just said that previous guides sucks) additionn that most borring sarcasm ssj2 in dbo . then mister genuis what did u apport to the community i mean somthing usefull cuz you'r presence isn't that much ...

next time when you don't have nothing interesting to say , just don't bee rediculos , cuz know you are ! i already know what u will gonna answer !

• "i don't insult , bro i just say : "YOU ARE COMPLETE WASTE OFF TIMME , GO MAKE A USEFUL GUIDE ON HOW TO OBTAIN SS2 IN DBO ""

humm let mee guess , is ;" you are complete wast of time an insult" ? obviously not , then what about go make usfull guide ( just said that previous guides sucks) additionn that most borring sarcasm ssj2 in dbo . then mister genuis what did u apport to the community i mean somthing usefull cuz you'r presence isn't that much ...

next time when you don't have nothing interesting to say , just don't bee rediculos , cuz know you are ! i already know what u will gonna answer !

This matter doesn't concern you as you are not capable of comprehending nor do you know what me and other users are discussing. Sorry "prodige", I don't want to insult you.

I contribute to the forum, in the game finding bugs since POB and I make sure to bash peoples idiotic ideas, because they defy logic.

I am only speaking for beneficial of the server, I am not here for your amusement.

Only reason I am in this thread is to derail and come with logical counter opinion to prevent brown boxes from being obtained through cash shop, I want them to stay in Wagu.

The reason I started attacking Badass is because he came up with a solution that will make the game to easy and basically ruin the game and It won't provide the server with enough resources to last.

I play the game, but I don't have an egoistic approach to it.

• Stop the flame or the thread will get closed please. And smh to the people saying that they don’t believe me. If I had gotten such good stats, why would I even waste my time here creating this thread. Why would I even lie about that? Makes no sense to me. And I said this on my initial post, don’t come and tell me that you got max “x good stat” on “x item” with 1 box or w/e because that’s just being lucky as f, no other way to put it. I created this thread because unless we do something, the only boxes in the game will be the ones obtained through wagu once in a blue moon and the 1 box per 2 coins and 500k from boss event. I got news for you all, boxes are being used at a much faster rate that they are replenished and that’s what will end up happening. Prices skyrocketing and boxes incredibly inflated, I can’t belive people within their mental capabilities might want that....

• Stop the flame or the thread will get closed please. And smh to the people saying that they don’t believe me. If I had gotten such good stats, why would I even waste my time here creating this thread. Why would I even lie about that? Makes no sense to me. And I said this on my initial post, don’t come and tell me that you got max “x good stat” on “x item” with 1 box or w/e because that’s just being lucky as f, no other way to put it. I created this thread because unless we do something, the only boxes in the game will be the ones obtained through wagu once in a blue moon and the 1 box per 2 coins and 500k from boss event. I got news for you all, boxes are being used at a much faster rate that they are replenished and that’s what will end up happening. Prices skyrocketing and boxes incredibly inflated, I can’t belive people within their mental capabilities might want that....

1 box 10% phys reflect

ALL PRAISE TO GOD BILAL

BilalStrike

On a more serious note, yea we should handle this conversation like civilized people.

This thread is already doomed, every dude that wants the game to be easy comes in and give good advice on how to make the game die in less than a month. Just give up already, you won't get brown box to cash shop, you dont know the outcome. My advice for you is play the game and enjoy every bits of it.

I see the same god darn people begging.. Yea you guys beggars!

• yes i know this idea is really stupid.

Add brown boxes to token shop for like 500 tokens-1
    Note; Token shops are always a scam/overpriced that's why. (since it promotes people to use cash shop instead).
    Since cashing funds the server :)

All jokes a side, a moderator should close this thread.

• Too many people farming? Open world PvP channel isi fix.

Leggooooo

Yea and with this you have proved me that you have 0 idea on what you just wrote. Or you give 0 f*cks. Same sh*t to me.

Have you participated in Scramble here on DBOG? Ever? No? Then do it and see how well it goes for you. And now you tell me you want ppl to freely kill eachother for farming spots? Thought about classes that simply suck at PvP? Or that cashers would own farming spots with their +13 to +15 stuff? Nah. Add what we want and yolo. Right? xD

Most of the ppl here only make suggestions that end up in making things easier than it should. There are barely ppl who suggest something that makes it a little harder. Y'all just want good sh*t fast and easy as possible not caring about the game itself. This game is already meant to die out. Your sh*t will speed up that progress. So no to this all. Enjoy the game as much as you can before it's gone. And make things a little harder cuz DBO was easy af back then and DBOG got even muuuuch easier. Sh*t gets boring.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• so if i'am correct you'r logic is to keep some stats just to make boxing harder ? wow great idea ! wooooooohhooooooo know the bleeding is suchs aa usfull stat omg thx

• so if i'am correct you'r logic is to keep some stats just to make boxing harder ? wow great idea ! wooooooohhooooooo know the bleeding is suchs aa usfull stat omg thx

Its to keep variety of stats obtained and make it harder to get the stats you want, so you don't get things handed to you. People will keep boxing and people will keep crafting until they get satisfied. Keeps the server alive and a healthy in game economics.

• Its to keep variety of stats obtained and make it harder to get the stats you want, so you don't get things handed to you. People will keep boxing and people will keep crafting until they get satisfied. Keeps the server alive and a healthy in game economics.

Quick question imagine someone cashed 100 dollars and didn't get the stat he wants do u think he will keep cashing ?

another one if someone farmed boxes from WB for like a mounth and got like 70 -100 boxe and didn't got what he was looking for do u think he will keep playing ?

wake up bro dora's world doesn't exsist -_-

• Yea and with this you have proved me that you have 0 idea on what you just wrote. Or you give 0 f*cks. Same sh*t to me.

Have you participated in Scramble here on DBOG? Ever? No? Then do it and see how well it goes for you. And now you tell me you want ppl to freely kill eachother for farming spots? Thought about classes that simply suck at PvP? Or that cashers would own farming spots with their +13 to +15 stuff? Nah. Add what we want and yolo. Right? xD

Most of the ppl here only make suggestions that end up in making things easier than it should. There are barely ppl who suggest something that makes it a little harder. Y'all just want good sh*t fast and easy as possible not caring about the game itself. This game is already meant to die out. Your sh*t will speed up that progress. So no to this all. Enjoy the game as much as you can before it's gone. And make things a little harder cuz DBO was easy af back then and DBOG got even muuuuch easier. Sh*t gets boring.

Please - I have participated in scramble, shit was fun.

Also I was simply trying to lighten the mood with some comedy, way to take it with a stick up the ass. Also, I said Open PvP CHANNEL. Aka Optional Content. Suck at PvP? Go to a regular channel and farm like a regular person. It's the PvP classes that generally have an issue with people stealing their mobs anyway.

I'm done here. Obviously you aren't trying to have a productive conversation, and obviously you don't know who I am if you think I would flop in Open World PvP. I would explain why it's not a bad idea but this isn't the thread for it.

And you keep looking at our suggestions to INDIVIDUALLY and not as a WHOLE. That's where you miss the point - Removing stats for example is a recipe for disaster UNLESS other changes are made to balance it. Please practice some out of the box, big picture thinking before quoting me again.

EXAMPLE: Some useless stats are removed and crafting is made more difficult to compensate for the ease of obtaining good stats. Crafters are happy because, while it becomes more difficult to craft, they can be sure that they won't get useless RNG junk - it'll be more rewarding. Boxes are made more difficult to obtain through cashing (perhaps a lower chance) and box prices in event shop are slightly (maybe zeni increase maybe 4 gold coins) increased to compensate for the reduction in the amount of boxes needed to get the stats you want. This would actually make boxing more rewarding for the free player and makes cashing for boxes more difficult for the casher, forcing the casher to play the game for boxes.

Of course, I haven't sat and discussed this with a group of people where we share our ideas on how things can be balanced, so this example is obviously not going to be a perfect scenario, but this is why we have a forum and a team of Moderators and Game Masters dedicated to the development of the game.

• And i tell you that this suggestion will turn DBOG into KR Server. And no one wants that lol. You just haven't seen the outcome of this. Told you, look at the prices for armor atm. Low, unless you got good stats with high upgrades. And that's what that suggestion will do for the entire server at 70 cap. Low prices for good sh*t. Hard to make money. Will force ppl to put much more time into the game to make some zeni. As i wrote on the long ass post of mine, i don't know any of you and you don't know me. Been playing this game since KR Open Beta ended. This will ruin the ingame economy. I have more than enough knowledge about that part cuz as i also wrote above, i am a PvE Farmer. And cuz you did well enough in scramble doesn't mean others will have the same experience with open world pvp. And why only one channel for open world PvP with this suggestion? Take away the suggestion and suggest to Daneos to add one extra ch for open world pvp and go have your fun there.

And once again, i don't know you and i don't give a single f*ck on who you think you are cuz of PvP lol. Being pro at PvP here still means nothing to me. Been through that stuff back in the good old days. One can be the best, i still wouldn't respect him cuz of that. I don't care who ppl think they are xD No one here in DBOG server can make me being astounded with PvP or whatever. It simply means nothing to me.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• This thread is about brown boxes in cash shop, it should be a simple yes/no/why topic, we got to the point we are discussing wether or not we should remove stats from the game, lol

Seriously don't fix what isn't broken.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!