Add Brown Boxes to Cash Shop

• i don't why we are still debating on that !

best solution is 1 golden coin = 1 brown boxe this will make it fair for all casher's can get it , economy won't get affect it cuz it's binded , and it's great monney sink , and the non casher can still compet with the other's

i don't know why daneos did not add it it's such easy way -_- !

Yea you like the game being easy we all get it

• Yea you like the game being easy we all get it

dude it's not being easy or not , i try to have a life bro , i can't play this game and have a life you just can't , you can't go forward in this game and bee great player without boxes

i'am pve karma main , i need to boxe legendary golves x4 In order to get speed golves x3 ( prop's ) and 1 crit golves , then boxe the mask till i get 26 % speed mask ! -_- , then i need 11-13 prop earing x2 then i need 8-10 % prop neck like 3 prop's as well and 1 sucess rate neck how many boxes you think i need 1k boxe i'am not that lucky guy btw

wake the hell up i won't spend 1 year to bee able to do cc150 -_- ! we free to play player's need to farm like bitche's in oreder to get that full +10 craft armor's and +11-13 golves mask --'

when i get this stuff i will bee like : " here we go op karma LF for op team" no answer , why ? server already died è_è !

• dude it's not being easy or not , i try to have a life bro , i can't play this game and have a life you just can't , you can't go forward in this game and bee great player without boxes

i'am pve karma main , i need to boxe legendary golves x4 In order to get speed golves x3 ( prop's ) and 1 crit golves , then boxe the mask till i get 26 % speed mask ! -_- , then i need 11-13 prop earing x2 then i need 8-10 % prop neck like 3 prop's as well and 1 sucess rate neck how many boxes you think i need 1k boxe i'am not that lucky guy btw

wake the hell up i won't spend 1 year to bee able to do cc150 -_- ! we free to play player's need to farm like bitche's in oreder to get that full +10 craft armor's and +11-13 golves mask --'

when i get this stuff i will bee like : " here we go op karma LF for op team" no answer , why ? server already died è_è !

Karma main easiest pvp class and you want easy game, typical trash

• I expect him not to exploit the people who support him. Simple

i think that daneos should talk with users , to explain all this ! -_-

Wagu is nothing more than scamming people. 300 usd for 40 box????? GG rip my money

i'am sorry but it's you'r fault bro 300 dollars is alot of monney so it's ur fault i'am sorry to say that , btw u got tons of dogi and kid clocks z32 with that u got at least 100kk of items wich isn't worth for mee ^^ç

• See this post here, stop wasting your time.

They won't change it, enjoy the game!

• i think that daneos should talk with users , to explain all this ! -_-

i'am sorry but it's you'r fault bro 300 dollars is alot of monney so it's ur fault i'am sorry to say that , btw u got tons of dogi and kid clocks z32 with that u got at least 100kk of items wich isn't worth for mee ^^ç

have you cashed 300 usd? the zeni i made out of 300 usd worth of wagu is 30 kk max (without the boxes) and you don't get shit tons of kid clocks or z32's you only get 200 k dogi's if you want me to show you go discord i have 4 pages of shitty dogi's and hats...

• have you cashed 300 usd? the zeni i made out of 300 usd worth of wagu is 30 kk max (without the boxes) and you don't get shit tons of kid clocks or z32's you only get 200 k dogi's if you want me to show you go discord i have 4 pages of shitty dogi's and hats...

nah i beleive you bro , but saddly i say saddly it's you'r fault 300 dollars is way too much , honnestly i will transparant af if had 300 usd and have to cash it in the game know what ? i would buy zeniie from user's 20kk for 10 dollars !! even if the server don't allow it bro ! but there is like 0% chance mee cashing this amount of monney i will buy new nike's or somthing ...

that's why i said daneos should give some explication , or at least care about the future of the server ( cuz he seems like he don't give a single f** )

• It's people's choice on whether or not to spend money on Wagu, not Daneos. Not like a lot of the rewards can be bought ingame.

yes, but who would know if wagu would fk my ass or not? people who opened wagu first week told me they got 400 500 box for 300 usd. i thought i would get the same, but no daneos decides to troll ppl by nerfing it OP. A LOT of people who didnt use their wagu's got fked up rly hard after the nerf. believe me people that opened 20 k cp in first days have over 4 k boxes in their banks, and people like me who cash later on get 40 boxes for 6 k cp is that how things work here? if you ask me that is scamming people.

• yes, but who would know if wagu would fk my ass or not? people who opened wagu first week told me they got 400 500 box for 300 usd. i thought i would get the same, but no daneos decides to troll ppl by nerfing it OP. A LOT of people who didnt use their wagu's got fked up rly hard after the nerf. believe me people that opened 20 k cp in first days have over 4 k boxes in their banks, and people like me who cash later on get 40 boxes for 6 k cp is that how things work here? if you ask me that is scamming people.

Considering the fact you could get more Boxes than the high rank prize (like I did), I say the nerf was a good call.

• you mean that 40 boxes out of 250 wagu's is good? you gotta go to a doctor.

Wagu is a slot machine aka luck based. People were getting too many brown boxes, so they nerfed it and removed stones. It gave cashers too much of a starting point over non-cashers early in OB. Again, it's your choice to take a chance in Wagu but it's definitely not something you should rely on for specific items like boxes.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!