Idea for an Event

• Ok, so I am obviously aware that we have the boss event, all fine and dandy.

What I would like to do, is gauge interest on another type of event (Could be a monthly thing which would kind of tie in with the lore of the event).

Once per month (Possibly Scheduled to coincide with real life full moon schedules) Korin or another city could be raided by high level Supers and Ultras, similar to the soldiers from the Frieza Army, for lore purposes we could say these are working on behalf of the Saiyan race (Time Machines can fix the lore problems here) Upon defeating enough of them a boss is spawned which takes the form of an Oozaru which is stronger than the general world boss which spawns.

Upon defeating this it could give you a potential list of rewards something like:

A pack of Upgrade Stones

5 x Dogi Balls

20 x Brown Boxes

A Title

You would be able to pick ONE of the above as an example. You would only be able to claim 1 reward per month. And new titles could be added to keep things fresh.

You could also have something similar that spawns Frieza as the boss, same kind of scenario, his army tries to take over Earth etc.

I assume that something like this could realistically be added into the game.

Frankly I don't care about the lore side of any of this, I just want an event that lets us fight stupidly powerful Oozaru's.

• > Upgrade stone ( No, don't be lazy, farm)

> Dogi balls ( Nah, do dungeons for now it is only CC and is alright)

> 20 Brown Boxes ( 5 Boxes per 1 quest would be more than enough, but even 1 per boss event ain't that bad)

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• When you suggest Ideas be realistic with those numbers, this is why ideas like this aren't implemented. This suggestion have no structure to it and it is very shallow.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!