Is there a good amount of people playing it ?

• What's up guys here's the deal , I used to play the tw server a few years ago and at this moment I don't really have a pc to play this global version and I'm really worried about the possibility of not having a lot of people playing it when I get me a new pc , so is there a good amount of people playing it or just a few and also do you think that's gonna last or will people just abandon this server ? Thanks:)

Sorry if there's some mistake , English isn't my mother language

• There is a good amount of people playing it all times of the day and especially on the weekends.

It will last people have already been playing it since pre open beta and now that it’s open beta there’s even more people.

If you enjoyed DBO then you will love DBOG as the game is way more fair and more balanced and less of a money grab.

Come join us :)

• thanks for the answer dude , I'm glad to know a lot of people are playing it , first thing I'm gonna do when I get my new pc is joining you guys :)

• Also the game has been 80% translated to English so if you played tw even with that English patch it’s now wayyyyyy better and being worked on all the time. All of the important stuff is translated already.

That's great, how about the ping? Is it better , I don't actually live in the US so I'm just asking to create a slight idea of how my ping is going to be

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!