Buff system for Dungeons

• This poll have no sense until we have here more human/selfish players and every of them want buff himself with his own buffer and go, also they know if buffer is must have in party, here will be 1 spot less for dps - quick math, let majin players have some fun with thier buffers in this game.

Only these things should be changed:

1- If buffer buffed you inside CC you should not insta losing his buffs if he get dc, so it can let players finish at least the floor.

2- when you spam UD/TMQ the buffs should not dissapear when you enter again until you have buffer in party.

• polls are more effective, less flame. Straight to the point get 75% yes then we talk. Under 74% nothing else needs to be discussed.

Can you explain why 75% and not 51%?
    I mean Skedar aka. Cashalot was basically the only person out of thousands complaining about that and because he's friends with Tempest this change was apparently pushed immediately?

So is Skedar and some fellow ultima mains 75%?

• I still dont get how people can call human's "selfish".

The selfish side on this matter is Buffers.

They could find parties easily before this update. Its not like they were not taken to parties like human's did even before the update but now with this new update there is no place for human's in parties. Sure you can still go with friends and make a few more slow runs than speed meta party but you wont be finding parties with randoms if you try to search one as a human.

If this stays like this it just kills PVE content for human.

• I still dont get how people can call human's "selfish".

The selfish side on this matter is Buffers.

They could find parties easily before this update. Its not like they were not taken to parties like human's did even before the update but now with this new update there is no place for human's in parties. Sure you can still go with friends and make a few more slow runs than speed meta party but you wont be finding parties with randoms if you try to search one as a human.

Here is still 2 slot for humans.

• This poll have no sense until we have here more human/selfish players and every of them want buff himself with his own buffer and go, also they know if buffer is must have in party, here will be 1 spot less for dps - quick math, let majin players have some fun with thier buffers in this game.

Only these things should be changed:

1- If buffer buffed you inside CC you should not insta losing his buffs if he get dc, so it can let players finish at least the floor.

2- when you spam UD/TMQ the buffs should not dissapear when you enter again until you have buffer in party.

plz dont be toxic in this post calling people opinions and efforts non sense,

am really tierd to have to skip posts made by brainless people.

You might be wrong or right now keep in mind others have opinions too.

Now if HUMANS are 99% playerbase . Let them choose.Because nevertheless is the player base.

I'll want you to see if humans leave the game how you will play with your dear majin friends.

Im Namekian so just saying this.Don't be racist if you dont get it your way.

• Here is still 2 slot for humans.

Yeah there are 2 more slots if Daneos makes parties 7 people lol.

When 70 cap gets released there wont be instant pokos who can tank im assuming in that case you need to get Tank.

You need healer of course that makes 2. For speed party you will be needing poko and karma's. That's 4.

Before the update the last slot could be filled with any race/class that wanted to go in. But now that's filled with buffer.

Since crit is nerfed going speed makes more sense now and people will want to go speed. Why would you even take a human as a random in your party? Well even if you want to take one you cant because there is no space.

• Since crit is nerfed going speed makes more sense now and people will want to go speed.

Crits on Fighters do more damage than their attack speed, actually.(on other classes it's still way superior despite being 100ms). Still, speed parties will be more common because movement speed increases a Majin's spin speed. Who gives movement speed? Karmas and Pokos, of course. :S

Great job thinking that one through, dev team. Have you considered a balance moderator yet?

• Aha 75% to talk? 74% I hope you know what this means? You are literally saying you and your friends are worth more than 74% of this community.

Community votes on what is best and yes 75% yes is worth re consideration. I did not say I am worth more than anyone or will I ever. I do not even own a 'buffer support class' and i think system should be reverted. I believe new systems need polling first before being added into game imo.

• Maybe one of the problems is that buffers aren't just good at support, but offense as well? Perhaps nerfing spins will help ease things up? I mean buffs aren't needed everywhere and yet people still take buffers because they have powerful offense.

Lol?

This change was only published because apparently Buffer Mains like skedar Couldnt find a party for kraken/cell. Their spins are not good for boss clearing. What the Problem with reverting the Change? People who have a Buffer on cap as an alt will Never Take a random Buffer, and people who need One will Simply invite a random one.

• Lol?

This change was only published because apparently Buffer Mains like skedar Couldnt find a party for kraken/cell. Their spins are not good for boss clearing. What the Problem with reverting the Change? People who have a Buffer on cap as an alt will Never Take a random Buffer, and people who need One will Simply invite a random one.

So blaming other people for the problem is the best way to go? :/

• I like new system with minor modification, instead of buffs removed upon entering dungeons should be buffs removed if buffer leaves the team. That way on speed runs (ud3) for example would be a little smoother(no need to re buff every 60 seconds) and there’s no downside because buffers will still need to take a spot on team. Just my 2 cents either way life goes on.

• I like new system with minor modification, instead of buffs removed upon entering dungeons should be buffs removed if buffer leaves the team. That way on speed runs (ud3) for example would be a little smoother(no need to re buff every 60 seconds) and there’s no downside because buffers will still need to take a spot on team. Just my 2 cents either way life goes on.

okey and if the buffer crash at cc 95 or cc 100 ?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!