Is crafting really worth it?

• I want to play as a sk, but knowing that it's gonna be my main character I can't help thinking that I'll need a turtle to make money and crafting in order to make my sk strong , is it really worth it or is it better just to stick with my sk and get by with it ? :/

• Its a nice investment, right now for example if you make a pice of level 50 gear you can make from 80k to 7kk zeni depending on the stats you pull off while it only costs you 27k to make.

• Its a nice investment, right now for example if you make a pice of level 50 gear you can make from 80k to 7kk zeni depending on the stats you pull off while it only costs you 27k to make.

what kind of stats are worth that kind of zeni? I know people want high con but what other stats are important that’s people want?

Could you give me a list?

• I want to play as a sk, but knowing that it's gonna be my main character I can't help thinking that I'll need a turtle to make money and crafting in order to make my sk strong , is it really worth it or is it better just to stick with my sk and get by with it ? :/

Since you're a Shadow Knight I believe it'll be worth your time to invest zeni into crafting. Here are the pros/cons of crafting

Pros:

1. After level 55 armor; crafted armor is stronger than TMQ armor until you grind the legendary physical set on Papaya.

2. It's convenient to spend less money making it than buying it from AH

Cons:

1. If you don't grind the materials from mobs at a certain point the cost of crafting becomes absurd. I've used to pay 1.5m zeni just to craft 20-30 times because I didn't grind the materials.

2. Daneos has secretly nerfed the amount of material you get from disassembling a significant amount making it a pain to craft. You'll find yourself running out of yellow material A LOT when you're grinding level 55 armor. Anyone who disagrees with this notion never crafted during both POB/OB.

Honestly in my opinion as a SK crafting is worth investing into, but if you were any other class aside from Warrior TMQ/CC armor would be superior.

• thanks dude, you gave me very informative stuff so I'm gonna stick with the plan, create a turtle in order to craft my shadow knight's armor and weapon until I get the legendary items from papaya, it's gonna take a while levelling up the turtle to 70 but it's gonna be worth the time

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!